Palifter’s competition log

How your liver values look? Hematacrit ect? Was curious how the winny hit em.
Liver values were the most off out of everything. Can’t pinpoint this directly to winny since var and Halo were in the mix. I likely could’ve been more diligent with liver ancillaries as well. Hematocrit was in range and lipids came back pretty much in range as well (HDL was slightly low).

All in all, not bad for the amount of PED’s I was on and length of exposure. Will be holding off on anadrol usage and just keeping it simple with test and primo during this rebound period.

Liver values were the most off out of everything. Can’t pinpoint this directly to winny since var and Halo were in the mix. I likely could’ve been more diligent with liver ancillaries as well. Hematocrit was in range and lipids came back pretty much in range as well (HDL was slightly low).

All in all, not bad for the amount of PED’s I was on and length of exposure. Will be holding off on anadrol usage and just keeping it simple with test and primo during this rebound period.
I'm always chicken to run Labs after an oral. I know it's not good advice but I've always waited 6 weeks and then everything's back in spec . I ran a 50 mg var 50 mg winny 8 week cycle and my values are back in spec but I waited 6 weeks after the oral cycle was finished. I know I need to do better on my lab testing and I need to run a lipid panel soon. Thanks for sharing.

And how do you control such moments as on the course? hemotocrit, lipid profile and thyroid values?

And how do you control such moments as on the course? hemotocrit, lipid profile and thyroid values?
Thyroid levels will return to baseline as I continue to taper down. I’m at 25mcg T3 currently.

As for lipids and hematocrit, I’ll be doing/using the following:

Baby aspirin
Citrus bergamot
IP6
Telmisartan
Cardarine
More frequent blood donations

For elevated liver values I’ve always used Liv 52 and TUDCA with great success.

In other news, I’m still testing positive for Covid so diet and training have been trash. Today I do feel like I’m rounding the corner so fingers crossed I’ll be back on track in the coming days. Also, I’m in OBX for the week starting today…woohooo :/

350/ week = is this your cruise?

Do you take any time off?
No I should’ve specified, as I was nearing the show I lowered my test dosage to 350mg/week and ran that through blood work now I’m on my test c and primo for my rebound. I will likely cruise after the rebound and do a health phase of some kind.

Thyroid levels will return to baseline as I continue to taper down. I’m at 25mcg T3 currently.

As for lipids and hematocrit, I’ll be doing/using the following:

Baby aspirin
Citrus bergamot
IP6
Telmisartan
Cardarine
More frequent blood donations

For elevated liver values I’ve always used Liv 52 and TUDCA with great success.

In other news, I’m still testing positive for Covid so diet and training have been trash. Today I do feel like I’m rounding the corner so fingers crossed I’ll be back on track in the coming days. Also, I’m in OBX for the week starting today…woohooo :/
Thank you for this information and good health to you.

Hi all!

Sorry for the lack of updates. I was actually hospitalized for respiratory complications related to Covid. I am now back at home and returning to normalcy.

I will update you all on how things are going as I get back into the groove.

Hi all!

Sorry for the lack of updates. I was actually hospitalized for respiratory complications related to Covid. I am now back at home and returning to normalcy.

Shit. Heal up good. I got covid twice and clen helped me breath better.

Hi all!

Hello. Health to you and a speedy return to the previous rhythm

Hi all!

Get well soon man, I hope everything else is fine.

Feeling much better today so I figured I'd update you all on my current plan.

Current weight is 265lbs waking. I'm leaner than I'd typically be this far into a rebound due to undereating and lack of weight training.

Gear: 800mg Test C + 800mg Primo E

Diet: 350p/450c/70f - I'm following this for a week or two as my appetite/taste/smell return.

Training: Bro split listed in prior posts

Removing slin for the time being and keeping GH at 8-10iu a day - full dose right after training.

I'm still struggling with lethargy from Covid but have found b12 injections take the edge off. I always thought these were somewhat gimmicky but they make a noticeable difference which leads me to believe I am deficient in the vitamin and maybe covid had a role in that...who knows.

I will be updating this log more frequently going forward. Today is my first back day training session in 3 weeks and I can't wait!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Current weight is 265lbs waking. I'm leaner than I'd typically be this far into a rebound due to undereating and lack of weight training.

Diet: 350p/450c/70f - I'm following this for a week or two as my appetite/taste/smell return.

Removing slin for the time being and keeping GH at 8-10iu a day - full dose right after training.

I'm still struggling with lethargy from Covid but have found b12 injections take the edge off. I always thought these were somewhat gimmicky but they make a noticeable difference which leads me to believe I am deficient in the vitamin and maybe covid had a role in that...who knows.

I will be updating this log more frequently going forward. Today is my first back day training session in 3 weeks and I can't wait!

Glad to see your back and doing better, looking forward to following along.

Good news, welcome back man. You have a good plan of action for the near future.