MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT.ZONE - USA/UK/INT Generic Pharma.

Hi,

It is more likely a problem with your email provider, some email providers may block us. Try a different provider if you can!

- Ed

If that's the case, consider adding a notice and preferably a list of providers that you know are blocking you. There's no way to tell this is happening from the client's perspective!

If that's the case, consider adding a notice and preferably a list of providers that you know are blocking you. There's no way to tell this is happening from the client's perspective!
Hello,

If you let us know your email provider we will add this to our knowledge base. Unfortunately we are not able to know which providers block us unless they reject the email, sometimes they may send that email to a black hole.

Hello,

If you let us know your email provider we will add this to our knowledge base. Unfortunately we are not able to know which providers block us unless they reject the email, sometimes they may send that email to a black hole.
First two times I used gmail. Third time I used https://tempail.com. Also messaged you on Session a few hours ago. I hope we can connect eventually.

First two times I used gmail. Third time I used https://tempail.com. Also messaged you on Session a few hours ago. I hope we can connect eventually.
Gmail as far as we are aware does work, can you DM your email address and I will investigate? Our ticket system always ensures we reply.

Session will be removed from our website, it is long due to be removed as we received one message in 2 months. Apologies!

- Ed

Gmail as far as we are aware does work, can you DM your email address and I will investigate? Our ticket system always ensures we reply.

Session will be removed from our website, it is long due to be removed as we received one message in 2 months. Apologies!

- Ed
Since you're removing Session, do you have another secure option of messaging or just going to stick with email?

Since you're removing Session, do you have another secure option of messaging or just going to stick with email?
We are cirrently looking into adding Telegram for messaging aswell as email.

I just received my order from PCT Zone, and it took about 10 to 12 days to arrive. Everything that I ordered was in the box. The same brand that I ordered, and everything, but what took me by surprise, and what I was not expecting was the customer service. Call me a shill, or tell me I'm working for them or whatever you want, but it was definitely equivalent to the best customer service I've ever had in 16 or 17 years. The guy's name was Ben, just in case there's multiple people that work for them. Honesty, and customer service are like the 2 most important Factors in look at when I'm picking a source. Anyway I'll leave it at that before somebody says I'm working for them or something. Lol.

Also, I don't really mean that someone is really going to say that, I'm just trying to be funny guys, and i definitely don't mean it in a negative way.

I hope this post helps somebody

I just received my order from PCT Zone, and it took about 10 to 12 days to arrive. Everything that I ordered was in the box. The same brand that I ordered, and everything, but what took me by surprise, and what I was not expecting was the customer service. Call me a shill, or tell me I'm working for them or whatever you want, but it was definitely equivalent to the best customer service I've ever had in 16 or 17 years. The guy's name was Ben, just in case there's multiple people that work for them. Honesty, and customer service are like the 2 most important Factors in look at when I'm picking a source. Anyway I'll leave it at that before somebody says I'm working for them or something. Lol.

Also, I don't really mean that someone is really going to say that, I'm just trying to be funny guys, and i definitely don't mean it in a negative way.

I hope this post helps somebody
Ben will be happy to read your comment, I will make sure that he sees it! Thank you!

- Ed

Last edited:
Pct24 said he would beat all yournpricesnin an email but he ghosted me. So yeah. Left bad taste in my mouth. What is usual TA?

Can someone delete the above post? It was moved tl spam. He did not ghos me,.protonmail was the 1 whomcaused the issue

you sound like a walking red flag for any source

Funny how that works both ways now. I guess it's for the better. Sources don't want a headache just as much as customers.

I propose incentives for customers who aren't a pain in the ass. Like discounts or priority T/A or something.

*edit: OK that sounds a little like being incentivized to act as an adult should. But here we are.