MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT.ZONE - USA/UK/INT Generic Pharma.

ARMODAFINIL,
AMOXYCILLIN,
BACLOFEN
CLENBUTEROL
PROVIRON

Have been added to the US warehouse. More will follow.

Order placed near the early part of the month to middle part of US got seized and Ben from PCTZONE was great in getting back to me on a weekend within minutes of reaching out to him. Exchanged some info and order is ready Freddy to reship after the weekend. Wasn't expecting to hear back from anyone until late in the weekend so it was great to hear from Ben and be taken care of quick,fast, and in a hurry. Fingers crossed.....

Order placed near the early part of the month to middle part of US got seized and Ben from PCTZONE was great in getting back to me on a weekend within minutes of reaching out to him. Exchanged some info and order is ready Freddy to reship after the weekend. Wasn't expecting to hear back from anyone until late in the weekend so it was great to hear from Ben and be taken care of quick,fast, and in a hurry. Fingers crossed.....
My reships landed no problem.

I was looking in your catalog and it's very extensive, but a few products don't seem to be available, although I know for sure they are available on the Indian market. Is there a reason for this? Are you able to take requests, or is your product range fixed?

I was looking in your catalog and it's very extensive, but a few products don't seem to be available, although I know for sure they are available on the Indian market. Is there a reason for this? Are you able to take requests, or is your product range fixed?

Yes we can aquire products not listed on our site if available in India, if you ask on our site via contact us, we will look into your product request and if available to us give you our best price.