MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT.ZONE - USA/UK/INT Generic Pharma.

Hey all. I've been away from thinksteroids.com for about 10 or so years, but resurrected this account to share my experience with pct.zone. I found out about them here, so it seems only appropriate to report back with my experience.

NOTE: I did not receive any compensation for this review, nor has any compensation been promised to me for writing it. Also, I didn't tell them who I was until after the transaction was completed.

I decided to try them out after reading the positive reviews here. I placed an order last Friday, paid with LTC, and the items were shipped from the UK the next morning (on Saturday). They got here in the USA on Wednesday with no issues. There were no surprises; the products were exactly as expected.

I had a few questions along the way: did they have the quantity I wanted, how does their payment system work, shipping costs, how to get my quantity past customs, etc. I got responses right away from someone named Ben. Communication was fantastic.

From my perspective, these guys are trying hard to build trust and build a reputation. IMO, they're doing a great job. No complaints.

Has anyone from the eu ordered from the uk warehouse? I fell like the odds of it passing through the customs are better than ordering from the indian warehouse (that will almost 100% get stuck in customs).
Hi,

It will have similar risk, the problem is due to VAT laws in EU. The only suitable option is the client attempts to fake an invoice but this is not 100% :(

No idea mate. I've had a few seizure letters over the years but recently received a few international packs. If it's available domestic, even more expensive, I usually go that route. Otherwise I don't sweat placing intl orders.
Looks like I'll just cool the intl for a min. Thank you for taking the time to answer me bro.

Has anyone ordered international to UK? Just wondered what to expect in terms of shipping times.

Thanks in advance.

Did this source ever set up a EU warehouse?
We did some test orders but we did not have good communication with out EU based shipper, to avoid bad service for customers we have decided against it for now. The shipper did ship orders but was slow to resolve problems.

Exactly 2 weeks from order to delivery in US. Ralox, Nolva, Tadalafil and some Z Packs.Ordering was easy with the typical (but always appreciated) 2 emails for confirmation and tracking. About as good as could be expected in my book.

Got a seizure letter in mail recently. Zone was on top of free resĥip and arrived in 7 or 8 days after the order was marked complete. I think that's the fastest intl land I've ever had.

Got a seizure letter in mail recently. Zone was on top of free resĥip and arrived in 7 or 8 days after the order was marked complete. I think that's the fastest intl land I've ever had.
Thank you T&H, our India Warehouse has really streamlined its processing time recently managing to clear orders within 24 hours, with a shipping time of around 10 days to the US at present its a perfect time to order.

Gave this guy a shot, my usual ancillary med guy has been pissing me off as of late and wanted to try elsewhwere. Website was easy to use and gave immediate feedback that payment was accepted. 12 days from INT order to my door, packaging was good, selection is great, prices are competitive. I have a hard time convincing myself to save money and buy raws when there are options at these prices.

Hey all. I've been away from thinksteroids.com for about 10 or so years, but resurrected this account to share my experience with pct.zone. I found out about them here, so it seems only appropriate to report back with my experience.

NOTE: I did not receive any compensation for this review, nor has any compensation been promised to me for writing it. Also, I didn't tell them who I was until after the transaction was completed.

I decided to try them out after reading the positive reviews here. I placed an order last Friday, paid with LTC, and the items were shipped from the UK the next morning (on Saturday). They got here in the USA on Wednesday with no issues. There were no surprises; the products were exactly as expected.

I had a few questions along the way: did they have the quantity I wanted, how does their payment system work, shipping costs, how to get my quantity past customs, etc. I got responses right away from someone named Ben. Communication was fantastic.

From my perspective, these guys are trying hard to build trust and build a reputation. IMO, they're doing a great job. No complaints.
Lol at being a 10 year veteran/ new member.