MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT.ZONE - USA/UK/INT Generic Pharma.

As explained in the emails, there were no additional strips to be opened. I opened all the strips so taking a video was not an option. As also stated in the emails, there were no other issues with what was shipped.

Keep in mind Ed, PCT failed to even ship a quarter of my order because of a glitch in your system. Please take the opportunity to review the discussions between myself and the rep. I was completely understanding, made no demands and even opted to have the money held onto for any future purchases.

The decision to basically say “it’s not our fault and you should have made a video to prove the product was damaged in the packaging and that it was not caused by you and your ignorance on how to open a blister pack” was your solution.

$20 dollars Ed. Of all the items on my order, I chose to complain about $20 dollars. Not the missing items, not the more expensive items, $20 dollars of 40mg Telmisartan.

The correct solution would have been to just credit the $20 you already had from the order mistake. Instead, I will make sure people know that the burden of proof for any damaged items lies on them. Please make sure to have those cameras ready when you check your orders.

Since you didn’t like my bowl pic, here are the remnants of your product. I’ve removed the dust and crumbs but if anyone can tell me which pieces equal 40mg, I’m open to suggestions.
Scam attempt

If the blisters were all foil and the tabs weren't visible, I might open them all too to see to what extent they were broken. If they were half clear blisters then I'm with you.
All of the blisters were foil. There were no portions of the tablets that were visible until the blister was opened.

After having several discussions with Ed, Ed has resolved the issue when it was discovered there had been several miscommunications between myself and other participants in the my original communications with PCT.

Thank you Ed for standing by your products and thank you for taking the time to speak with me and gaining the understanding you needed to make the decision you did.

Ultimately, Ed handled this in a way you would want to be treated as a customer.

After having several discussions with Ed, Ed has resolved the issue when it was discovered there had been several miscommunications between myself and other participants in the my original communications with PCT.

Thank you Ed for standing by your products and thank you for taking the time to speak with me and gaining the understanding you needed to make the decision you did.

Ultimately, Ed handled this in a way you would want to be treated as a customer.
Cheers to both of you for getting this resolved.

Thank you for the kind words! I am sorry for the stress it caused you on a Sunday of all days.

- Ed

Because I like to keep all of my meds in labeled bottles. If you choose to keep yours in blister packs, that’s your preference.

Same, for some things. I spend about half an hour once a month loading a pillbox with daily pills. Much easier if everything is in bottles instead of blister packs.

Yes transferring the pills from blisters to bottles takes time, too. I don't mind.

CABERDOST 0.5MG is now back in stock in USA warehouse! Estradiol will be added to our US warehouse within 24 hours.

Trying PCTZone out...

I placed a domestic US order with Dash late Wednesday. Yesterday, however, went to the dash website to check my order, and I noticed the US warehouse had been completely removed from the site. So, I decided to check my email again for an order confirmation. I initially didn't see it. It turned out to be in my spam folder, but with a warning from Proton that the email may have been spoofed.

Anyway, with Dash's recent email changes, these odd warnings from Proton, and now post-hoc changes to their website, I was motivated to look elsewhere for a domestic US source.

So, I just placed an order with @PCTZone. I'm a PhD student (neuroscience); with the semester starting on Tuesday I'm hoping PCTZone comes through in the clutch for me. Fingers crossed. As soon as my loans come in I'll make a larger India-US order.

Last edited:

Sponsors