MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT.ZONE - USA/UK/INT Generic Pharma.

My 2nd order from pct.zone arrived today. All items were there. The order was packed well in the box. Shipping took roughly 3 weeks but that's reasonable considering its holiday season. Communication was great. I will definitely order again soon.

Thank you Lonewolf54321, your business is welcomed. Glad you are happy with our service and communication.

How is the shipping to EU?
Hi,

It is dependent on the EU country, EU packages are stopped due to VAT laws where in the past you could declare the package less than X value that is no longer possible.

We are launching an EU warehouse but it is still in testing, there are some problems we need to solve before offering it publicly.

Hi,

It is dependent on the EU country, EU packages are stopped due to VAT laws where in the past you could declare the package less than X value that is no longer possible.

We are launching an EU warehouse but it is still in testing, there are some problems we need to solve before offering it publicly.
Cant you just pay the vat?

Cant you just pay the vat?

Customs will ask for an invoice, some customers have had success creating a fake invoice and sending it. This works when customs do not open the package. This worked in Czech Republic for a customer and Bulgaria.

Customs will ask for an invoice, some customers have had success creating a fake invoice and sending it. This works when customs do not open the package. This worked in Czech Republic for a customer and Bulgaria.
You can to pay the vat when you ship and the customer will not have to pay the vat or show a invoice to anyone. Is like you buy from EU.
Look for IOSS or OSS

I recommend to anyone purchasing from PCT that you video yourself opening the items you are sent. I had an item that was in tablet form and every tablet in every strip was in pieces. When exact dosaging is critical (in this case BP meds), guesstimating on what dosage you’re taking due to the condition of the tablets is unacceptable. According to PCT, it was my responsibility to provide the video evidence that the tablets were damaged in the packaging (even though I provided pics). $20 worth of BP meds isn’t a huge loss, but your solution to remedy the issue is pathetic.

Spend an extra few bucks and go with 24x7.

You can to pay the vat when you ship and the customer will not have to pay the vat or show a invoice to anyone. Is like you buy from EU.
Look for IOSS or OSS
I am not able to promise anything but we will definitely research this, thank you for the suggestion!

I recommend to anyone purchasing from PCT that you video yourself opening the items you are sent. I had an item that was in tablet form and every tablet in every strip was in pieces. When exact dosaging is critical (in this case BP meds), guesstimating on what dosage you’re taking due to the condition of the tablets is unacceptable. According to PCT, it was my responsibility to provide the video evidence that the tablets were damaged in the packaging (even though I provided pics). $20 worth of BP meds isn’t a huge loss, but your solution to remedy the issue is pathetic.

Spend an extra few bucks and go with 24x7.
Hello,

I am very sorry you are upset. The picture you provided was a photograph of some tablets split in half, sitting in a bowl. As the product is with you, the burden of proof also falls on you to provide evidence this was not you.

We provided a solution to establish trust, we believe the solution to be fair. The solution was to record opening some other strips showing the product was damaged in transit, however, you informed us you had already opened all of the strips. It is very difficult to establish trust when by your own claim you opened up all of the strips before we asked for a video. By opening all of the product you were in a position where you could provide no evidence. The product in that bowl may not even be the product, it could be vitamins, only the strip packaging could prove that.

The evidence only needs to be reasonable, a reasonable attempt to show that product is our product and you did not tamper with it.

It is too easy for someone to take a picture of any tablets split in half in a bowl and claim our damaged product policy. It is very likely all other suppliers would handle the situation the exact same.

Again, I am very sorry. The solution is there, if you are able to provide a bit more evidence to rid reasonable doubt then we will gladly refund or reship the damaged product!

If you have feedback on how you would handle this or how other sources handle this that you believe to be better, please let us know! We are always looking to improve our services and this includes our store policies.

- Ed

Last edited:
As explained in the emails, there were no additional strips to be opened. I opened all the strips so taking a video was not an option. As also stated in the emails, there were no other issues with what was shipped.

Keep in mind Ed, PCT failed to even ship a quarter of my order because of a glitch in your system. Please take the opportunity to review the discussions between myself and the rep. I was completely understanding, made no demands and even opted to have the money held onto for any future purchases.

The decision to basically say “it’s not our fault and you should have made a video to prove the product was damaged in the packaging and that it was not caused by you and your ignorance on how to open a blister pack” was your solution.

$20 dollars Ed. Of all the items on my order, I chose to complain about $20 dollars. Not the missing items, not the more expensive items, $20 dollars of 40mg Telmisartan.

The correct solution would have been to just credit the $20 you already had from the order mistake. Instead, I will make sure people know that the burden of proof for any damaged items lies on them. Please make sure to have those cameras ready when you check your orders.

Since you didn’t like my bowl pic, here are the remnants of your product. I’ve removed the dust and crumbs but if anyone can tell me which pieces equal 40mg, I’m open to suggestions.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 60
As explained in the emails, there were no additional strips to be opened. I opened all the strips so taking a video was not an option. As also stated in the emails, there were no other issues with what was shipped.

Keep in mind Ed, PCT failed to even ship a quarter of my order because of a glitch in your system. Please take the opportunity to review the discussions between myself and the rep. I was completely understanding, made no demands and even opted to have the money held onto for any future purchases.

The decision to basically say “it’s not our fault and you should have made a video to prove the product was damaged in the packaging and that it was not caused by you and your ignorance on how to open a blister pack” was your solution.

$20 dollars Ed. Of all the items on my order, I chose to complain about $20 dollars. Not the missing items, not the more expensive items, $20 dollars of 40mg Telmisartan.

The correct solution would have been to just credit the $20 you already had from the order mistake. Instead, I will make sure people know that the burden of proof for any damaged items lies on them. Please make sure to have those cameras ready when you check your orders.

Since you didn’t like my bowl pic, here are the remnants of your product. I’ve removed the dust and crumbs but if anyone can tell me which pieces equal 40mg, I’m open to suggestions.
Hi,

The missing items we did inform you as early as possible as we noticed it was a system error that did not export custom items (items not in our store catalog), upon request we refunded you.

I am really sorry that you have not had the experience you wanted. We will review how we could have handled this better!

- Ed

Hello,

I am very sorry you are upset. The picture you provided was a photograph of some tablets split in half, sitting in a bowl. As the product is with you, the burden of proof also falls on you to provide evidence this was not you.

We provided a solution to establish trust, we believe the solution to be fair. The solution was to record opening some other strips showing the product was damaged in transit, however, you informed us you had already opened all of the strips. It is very difficult to establish trust when by your own claim you opened up all of the strips before we asked for a video. By opening all of the product you were in a position where you could provide no evidence. The product in that bowl may not even be the product, it could be vitamins, only the strip packaging could prove that.

The evidence only needs to be reasonable, a reasonable attempt to show that product is our product and you did not tamper with it.

It is too easy for someone to take a picture of any tablets split in half in a bowl and claim our damaged product policy. It is very likely all other suppliers would handle the situation the exact same.

Again, I am very sorry. The solution is there, if you are able to provide a bit more evidence to rid reasonable doubt then we will gladly refund or reship the damaged product!

If you have feedback on how you would handle this or how other sources handle this that you believe to be better, please let us know! We are always looking to improve our services and this includes our store policies.

- Ed
Ah, another good reason to stick with PCT 24x7 who actually takes care of customer issues with ease.

You're a shitbag quibbling over something that costs very little. Do right by your customers.

Ah, another good reason to stick with PCT 24x7 who actually takes care of customer issues with ease.

You're a shitbag quibbling over something that costs very little. Do right by your customers.
I am sorry you feel that, we will improve on our service and review our policies to see if they can better suit and reduce stress for our customers!

Sponsors