MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT.ZONE - USA/UK/INT Generic Pharma.

Christmas is just around the corner! Don't forget to place your order before the 18th if you're in the US or UK to increase the chances of receiving it before Christmas (domestic warehouses)!

We will continue to ship until Friday from all warehouses!

We hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a happy holidays!

Have suggestions on products to stock USA & UK domestic? Suggest it and we will do our best!

Reminder:
We accept Lightning Bitcoin and Litecoin, both have incredible low sending fees at many exchanges! This can save you $5 compared to using other sources* (Based on current Bitcoin transaction fees)
Gabapentin USA.

Placed an order Wednesday. Arrived Saturday. Everything accounted for. Everything was actually pretty good. Prices and shipping were pretty good.

Placed an order Wednesday. Arrived Saturday. Everything accounted for. Everything was actually pretty good. Prices and shipping were pretty good.
Thank you for trusting us with your order and we are glad you had a good experience! :D

--

Payments

A reminder that we are unable to accept payments as received until they confirm on the blockchain. If they confirm outside of the 2 hours our system provides and the rate of Bitcoin has dropped significantly we might ask you to pay more or adjust the order.

Unfortunately Bitcoin fees are very high, where possible please try Litecoin, Lightning Bitcoin or Monero to avoid these fees.

Did you already built up a EU warehouse as teasered on page 1?

Yes its still ongoing i am afraid, we will launch it when it is ready so to avoid any order problems. It will be announced here when launched.

We will keep shipping products from our current warehouses UK, US, India, right up until xmas.

Hey everyone, what’s your shipping times to the US looking like? Pretty familiar with the CN route but this is my first time ordering from India.

Hey everyone, what’s your shipping times to the US looking like? Pretty familiar with the CN route but this is my first time ordering from India.
A few packs from them landed in 12 to 14 days. Got another on the way that looks like it might be around same time line.

Lot of different factors to consider. Shipping time between India and here, time spent at Customs, and your location from the Customs USPS center.

A few packs from them landed in 12 to 14 days. Got another on the way that looks like it might be around same time line.

Lot of different factors to consider. Shipping time between India and here, time spent at Customs, and your location from the Customs USPS center.
I currently have a pack that is 14 days out and still in India. Doubtful any activity will happen until after the 1st tho.

I currently have a pack that is 14 days out and still in India. Doubtful any activity will happen until after the 1st tho.
Appreciate the replies, figured it would be after due to the holidays.

Merry Christmas to all of Meso! Thank you for giving us a great start to PCT. ZONE and for a fantastic ending of 2024.

Anyone have experience with their HCG yet? I know it's only been a couple of months so it's doubtful, but figured I'd check.
Hi,

Unfortunately, no one has come forward to claim testing credits. When it comes to lab testing of HCG, we are a little unsure about it. We had sent LG branded HCG to Janoshik, LG the billion dollar company, from South Korea, but the testing showed that it was significantly underdosed according to Janoshik's method.

It seems highly unlikely that most licensed manufacturers produce less than satisfactory quality HCG.

We had a discussion with Janoshik about this, and he kindly told us, "I honestly don't know - maybe they classify IU differently, or use an uncommon HCG variant that is more active per unit of mass (I am measuring mass and calculating IUs from that, which is an approximation)," in regards to possible reasons why it could show as underdosed.

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that the HCG we have in stock will produce the desired results in Janoshik testing. It is worth noting that injecting into castrated mice may be considered by some to be the most accurate method of testing HCG.

-PCT.ZONE

Sponsors