MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT.ZONE - USA/UK/INT Generic Pharma.

Lightning Bitcoin now accounts for 20% of payments! For users of Coinbase, they are expected to implement Lightning very soon.

How long does it generally take for an order to go from "completed" to recieving an email saying it's been shipped? It's been five days since I put my order in, not a big deal but wondering if this is normal.

How long does it generally take for an order to go from "completed" to recieving an email saying it's been shipped? It's been five days since I put my order in, not a big deal but wondering if this is normal.
Hi,

The "Completed" email means it is shipped, if you did not receive tracking in it then our tracking system may have a problem and we will fix it! You can email for that tracking code at
Code:
help@pct.zone

Hi,

The "Completed" email means it is shipped, if you did not receive tracking in it then our tracking system may have had a slight problem and we will fix it! You can email for that tracking code at
Code:
help@pct.zone
Ah, cheers. As long as it's shipped then I'm not too bothered about tracking it. I just thought it was still waiting to get posted. Very impressed with the service so far and speed that my order and queries were dealt with.

Ah, cheers. As long as it's shipped then I'm not too bothered about tracking it. I just thought it was still waiting to get posted. Very impressed with the service so far and speed that my order and queries were dealt with.
It is great to hear that! Sorry again about tracking, it appears our system did not email tracking to a number of customers. We are working on improving this.

If you have any concerns send an email at any time to the address mentioned and one of our support team will help!

Placed an order night before last. Processed quickly and shows to be in transit. Item was shipped well within 24hrs of order. I'll update when I receive package. So far, so good.

Does your HCG come reconstituted? The last time I bought HCG from India (different source) it came already reconned and it was complete garbage.

What the typical shipping times international? Mines shipped out Nov 24 just curious!
Hi,

It is very difficult to say, some packages take just 6-8 days while others take 3 weeks. I would say the average is 2 weeks at the moment but with Christmas approaching we do expect that to increase.

Does your HCG come reconstituted? The last time I bought HCG from India (different source) it came already reconned and it was complete garbage.
Hi,

It is dependent on the brand that you purchase, Hucog is already reconstituted but has a long expiry date. EURTRIG is separated and is likely what you are looking for but we also have rHCG that is a pre-filled syringe.

LIMITED TIME SALE - 20% OFF ALL UK AND USA WAREHOUSE ITEMS*
Code:
SELECT20
Expires: Wednesday, 13 Dec (Exclusive)
Excludes: Modvigil & Caberdost from USA warehouse.

USA Warehouse:
Code:
https://pct.zone/warehouses/usa/

UK Warehouse:
Code:
https://pct.zone/warehouses/uk/

Last edited:
Wanted to say Zone reshipped a seized intl pack right away, no questions asked. Communication throughout this process was fast, really appreciated the customer service.

You don’t have to worry about anything when you send over lightning it will just go on chain if it’s not a lightning address. It should ask you for priority, standard, free if it’s on chain then you know it’s not lightning. Receiving over lighting is a different story though

image.png

You don’t have to worry about anything when you send over lightning it will just go on chain if it’s not a lightning address. It should ask you for priority, standard, free if it’s on chain then you know it’s not lightning. Receiving over lighting is a different story though

View attachment 272300
This was the first time ever trying the Lightning option, and hope other sources offer in future.

Ordered Thursday night, items arrived today (4 days later). Not bad at all considering it's the holiday season and 2 of the days were a weekend. Everything was exactly as expected and as displayed in the store. I'll definitely order again.

This was the first time ever trying the Lightning option, and hope other sources offer in future.
Cashapp was already the cheapest anywhere, but now it’s even better. I’m looking for the closest euro equivalent , because right now it’s a major hassle getting coin from those guys without big fees

Sponsors