MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT.ZONE - USA/UK/INT Generic Pharma.

It’s like all the sources that come in here peddling pharma stuff. You have to figure if there’s a good reason why they have access to it. Usually the answer is it’s not pharma at all.
Our Andractim was acquired in France and shipped to UK, we are limited on the number of it that we can acquire from the pharmacy. There may not be much information but it is pharmaceutical grade.

We are willing to pay for testing if testing of the product is possible.

- Ed

--
BItcoin Fees are very high recently, costing customers a lot more for orders than they need to be.

We are able to accept Bitcoin Lightning, this has almost no fees and instant payment confirmation. You are able to send this through CashApp.

We want establish how many are familiar with Bitcoin Lightning before enabling it. Would this be of interest to anyone?

How m
Our Andractim was acquired in France and shipped to UK, we are limited on the number of it that we can acquire from the pharmacy. There may not be much information but it is pharmaceutical grade.

We are willing to pay for testing if testing of the product is possible.

- Ed
How much is you Andractim?

You should consider eth and other cryptos as payment options. With all the hype surrounding bitcoin etf’s transactions fees are going to be high till at least January.

--
BItcoin Fees are very high recently, costing customers a lot more for orders than they need to be.

We are able to accept Bitcoin Lightning, this has almost no fees and instant payment confirmation. You are able to send this through CashApp.

We want establish how many are familiar with Bitcoin Lightning before enabling it. Would this be of interest to anyone?

This is of me sending money to myself , cash app to strike appIMG_2339.jpeg

Great service domestic. Issue with the carrier completely screwing up and having it go all across the US which was not their fault what so ever, but when I raised the issue to them they were instantly on top of it.

Even better yet when the package arrived I got 6 more packs of what I ordered. Which was a huge bonus considering I only ordered 4 packs. They didn’t do this cause the carrier screwed up as this was the original pack that they sent.

A+ all around

I think the small fee was just for the converting to cash not the gas fee, I think it’s free
Great! We will enable it and offer a small discount for using it. It is also more private than Bitcoin, transactions are not recorded on the blockchain.