MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT.ZONE - USA/UK/INT Generic Pharma.

Successful domestic touchdown. Ordered Sunday and it arrived today. I was a bit nervous using this source since they’re new but I was running low on a med and had an international order with another source pending with an unknown arrival date. Ordering process was a breeze and e-mails were promptly replied. Will def do business again.

View attachment 269880
Gave these guys a shot and I wasn’t disappointed.
Customer Service 10/10
Prices 11/10
Shipping times 10/10

Thanks fellas.
Thank you again for trusting us!
Successful domestic touchdown. Ordered Sunday and it arrived today. I was a bit nervous using this source since they’re new but I was running low on a med and had an international order with another source pending with an unknown arrival date. Ordering process was a breeze and e-mails were promptly replied. Will def do business again.
:D Thank you!
any plans to carry other HMG aside from menodac?

Hi,

Do you have a preferred brand/manufacturer?

To counter high Bitcoin transaction fees we have enabled automated payments for USDC (ERC20 & BEP20), USDT (ERC20 & BEP20), ETH, BNB (BEP20) & Matic (Polygon).

Intl order came pretty fast, well packed and outstanding communication from the guy. Definitely planning on using again.

Gave them a shot. Have an international order on the way, should be here in day or 2 according to tracking, so a 2 week turnaround. Might be my new goto for ancillary stuff.

Gave them a shot. Have an international order on the way, should be here in day or 2 according to tracking, so a 2 week turnaround. Might be my new goto for ancillary stuff.
Thank you your feedback is important :)

Our system accidentally emailed everyone asking for a review with a completed order, it should only email after 3 weeks. Very sorry if it emailed you early!

2 order in with these guys, landed in Aus in less than two weeks,
Fastest I have seen out of India.

I got an email saying I was eligible for a promo and a discount that I didn't even notice- so they added it in. I thought that was a nice move.

there was a slight issue with one of the order and they quickly offered me a refund.

If they keep the same standard they be hard to beat.

2 order in with these guys, landed in Aus in less than two weeks,
Fastest I have seen out of India.

I got an email saying I was eligible for a promo and a discount that I didn't even notice- so they added it in. I thought that was a nice move.

there was a slight issue with one of the order and they quickly offered me a refund.

If they keep the same standard they be hard to beat.
Thank you for your kind words we are trying our best, we aim to be unbeatable long term.

Thanks Ben

Is Signature a good brand for caber? I know of sun pharma and healing. Haven’t heard of Signature
Signature is a good brand. I tested their modafinil a while back and it was good. I have friends that use their Ondansetron and they say it works excellent.