MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT.ZONE - USA/UK/INT Generic Pharma.

It is also more private than Bitcoin, transactions are not recorded on the blockchain.

It is bitcoin, it’s just a different protocol. I don’t know about privacy. An expert will have to chime in. As far as I know monero is the only private bit it’s a pain to move to and from cash

It is bitcoin, it’s just a different protocol. I don’t know about privacy. An expert will have to chime in. As far as I know monero is the only private bit it’s a pain to move to and from cash

We have now enabled Bitcoin Lightning, if you have a compatible wallet for example CashApp, it will automatically now send us Lightning if the QR is scanned!

USDT on solana network. Cheap and fast. You accept?

We do somewhat accept it, at checkout click Bitcoin and there is an option to pay with stablecoins, this will give you a stablecoin address to pay to (it has solana) and in turn will give us Monero.

Any news with the eu domestic warehouse?
Hi,

We are currently testing different carriers in EU with a small set of EU based customers. You are welcome to test it if you email us at
Code:
help@pct.zone

Do you send from international warehouse or uk warehouse for the eu?
Hi,

We have an EU warehouse but EU has a lot of couriers, we are trying each customer with a different one. All EU warehouse orders are shipped from within EU, we have already imported them.

Hi,

We have an EU warehouse but EU has a lot ouriers, we are trying each customer with a different one. All EU warehouse orders are shipped from within EU, we have already imported them.
So it's now safe to order eu domestic,no customs problem?
Where is the eu dom list?

For those who place future orders using BTC, you need to use the Lightning network if available. I knew zero about it until the Pctzone mentioned it here recently, despite being an option in my app for a while.

Just sent funds using it and not only was it completely free, it literally was confirmed by Pctzones payment system in 10 seconds. Forget paying the fees for Rush or Priority like I've been doing forever.

For those who place future orders using BTC, you need to use the Lightning network if available. I knew zero about it until the Pctzone mentioned it here recently, despite being an option in my app for a while.

Just sent funds using it and not only was it completely free, it literally was confirmed by Pctzones payment system in 10 seconds. Forget paying the fees for Rush or Priority like I've been doing forever.
Thanks for the heads up, T/H

So it's now safe to order eu domestic,no customs problem?
Where is the eu dom list?
Hi,

It is safe but we do not list the warehouse yet while we test it with a select number of clients. If you want to test it you can email us at the address below and we will provide a list.
Code:
pctzone@proton.me

So he mentioned this lightning about cashapp is that how you’re sending it? I’m still very new to crypto but have figured it out pretty well but I’d like to know more about using it this way. Do you still send it to a wallet from cashapp and then send it as lightning from there to avoid the fees

So he mentioned this lightning about cashapp is that how you’re sending it? I’m still very new to crypto but have figured it out pretty well but I’d like to know more about using it this way. Do you still send it to a wallet from cashapp and then send it as lightning from there to avoid the fees
It's easy. Once you buy enough btc for an order, you simply click the square box in upper right corner and confirm to send via Lightning. Done. I was surprised it was free and actually went through that fast.

Screenshot_20231205_092410_Cash App.jpg

It's easy. Once you buy enough btc for an order, you simply click the square box in upper right corner and confirm to send via Lightning. Done. I was surprised it was free and actually went through that fast.

View attachment 271767
Completely forgot a step. First when you get the invoice from source, copy the specific Lightning btc address. Then follow above steps, and on the next screen you click Paste Address which is at the bottom.

Then that's it. Anyone has questions, feel free to ask.

Screenshot_20231206_060858_Cash App.jpg