MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT.ZONE - USA/UK/INT Generic Pharma.

Just received my order from pct.zone from the India warehouse. Order only took 15 days to arrive. All items were there and it was well packaged. I will DEFINITELY use this source again. Incredibly fast ship times and great communication. Can't be beat.

Cashapp was already the cheapest anywhere, but now it’s even better. I’m looking for the closest euro equivalent , because right now it’s a major hassle getting coin from those guys without big fees
Interested as well, using Kraken in EU but fees are so-so

USA Warehouse Update

We now have in stock Aromasin, Nebivolol and Telmisartan in our USA warehouse.

There is a problem with our website, problem should be fixed within 3-4 hours! Sorry for the inconvenience!

I was literally just about to ask. Was checking on a order I placed and kept getting error messages
Sorry, it is resolved now! We had upgraded our system but the upgrade failed and would not revert automatically. In the future we will test updates more thoroughly before updating the website.

Clearing cache didn't work but using incognito works.
Hi,

I asked our tech team, they informed me that when we restart our website it resets some security keys. Your browser does not know this and instead uses the local session keys that will no longer work. That is why incognito works, it does not use those local keys.

Have suggestions on products to stock USA & UK domestic? Suggest it and we will do our best!

Reminder:
We accept Lightning Bitcoin and Litecoin, both have incredible low sending fees at many exchanges! This can save you $5 compared to using other sources* (Based on current Bitcoin transaction fees)

Have suggestions on products to stock USA & UK domestic? Suggest it and we will do our best!

Reminder:
We accept Lightning Bitcoin and Litecoin, both have incredible low sending fees at many exchanges! This can save you $5 compared to using other sources* (Based on current Bitcoin transaction fees)
Most suggestions I see are T3, T4 and Telmisartan.

My order arrived in around two weeks from India to UK. Had a slight issue with payment because I initially selected bitcoin during the process, then went back and used usdc instead which caused my order to automatically cancel. I emailed about it and the issue was resolved in literally just a few minutes. Will definitely use again.

Sponsors