MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT.ZONE - USA/UK/INT Generic Pharma.

Trying PCTZone out...

I placed a domestic US order with Dash late Wednesday. Yesterday, however, went to the dash website to check my order, and I noticed the US warehouse had been completely removed from the site. So, I decided to check my email again for an order confirmation. I initially didn't see it. It turned out to be in my spam folder, but with a warning from Proton that the email may have been spoofed.

Anyway, with Dash's recent email changes, these odd warnings from Proton, and now post-hoc changes to their website, I was motivated to look elsewhere for a domestic US source.

So, I just placed an order with @PCTZone. I'm a PhD student (neuroscience); with the semester starting on Tuesday I'm hoping PCTZone comes through in the clutch for me. Fingers crossed. As soon as my loans come in I'll make a larger India-US order.
My domestic experiences have been shipping within a day or same day, and great TA. Don't think you'll be disappointed at all.

Trying PCTZone out...

I placed a domestic US order with Dash late Wednesday. Yesterday, however, went to the dash website to check my order, and I noticed the US warehouse had been completely removed from the site. So, I decided to check my email again for an order confirmation. I initially didn't see it. It turned out to be in my spam folder, but with a warning from Proton that the email may have been spoofed.

Anyway, with Dash's recent email changes, these odd warnings from Proton, and now post-hoc changes to their website, I was motivated to look elsewhere for a domestic US source.

So, I just placed an order with @PCTZone. I'm a PhD student (neuroscience); with the semester starting on Tuesday I'm hoping PCTZone comes through in the clutch for me. Fingers crossed. As soon as my loans come in I'll make a larger India-US order.
Was your order with Dash refunded?

Was your order with Dash refunded?
No response from Dash yet. I also went to their discord and it looks like people have been complaining about US domestic orders (paid for then not getting fulfilled) for a couple weeks now.

I’d happily still just take the pack if they can get it sent to me.

Trying PCTZone out...

I am starting to agree also I placed an order with Dash on the 9th and no communication all there communication from there contact page on the site, nothing works, I had to go on Meso and leave comments for dash and finally I got a simple reply of we are checking for the payment and will get right back to you..Still no answers and no tracking or confirmation of what I payed although I know they got it!....Now seeing all this on PCTzone maybe it's time to try PCT out and change sources.... is everyone speaking GOOD for Pct Zone with service?

I am starting to agree also I placed an order with Dash on the 9th and no communication all there communication from there contact page on the site, nothing works, I had to go on Meso and leave comments for dash and finally I got a simple reply of we are checking for the payment and will get right back to you..Still no answers and no tracking or confirmation of what I payed although I know they got it!....Now seeing all this on PCTzone maybe it's time to try PCT out and change sources.... is everyone speaking GOOD for Pct Zone with service?
I got 2 international orders from him with no problem.

Ive had a couple orders with no problems. My intl packs all landed under 10 days. Communication is on point too.

Did you read any of the recent reviews? I've had multiple intl and domestic orders, all went great. My last international order made it in 8 or 9 days.

is everyone speaking GOOD for Pct Zone with service?
I got 2 international orders from him with no problem.
Ive had a couple orders with no problems. My intl packs all landed under 10 days. Communication is on point too.
Did you read any of the recent reviews? I've had multiple intl and domestic orders, all went great. My last international order made it in 8 or 9 days.

Same, in my limited experience with this source. One order was seized and a reship was promptly arranged, no problems. All packs eventually landed.

Trying PCTZone out...

Thank you for trusting us with your order! We will do our best to meet your expectations.

Protecting Your Privacy: How We Secure Your Data During Purchases

We want be transparent on how we protect your data!

At our store, we prioritize the protection of our customers' personal information above all else. In this post, I am excited to share with you five ways we ensure your data remains secure during purchases made through our platform.

Running Our Own Nodes: Unlike other stores that utilize third-party nodes which can potentially expose users' IP addresses, we operate dedicated Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Monero nodes. This approach ensures greater control over transaction handling while preserving your privacy. Although running your own Monero node isn't as crucial due to its inherent privacy features, we still maintain full control over our Monero infrastructure. We avoid all centralized payment gateways, that may legally hold customer data for 3 years or longer.

Bitcoin Lightning Network Security: With regards to the Bitcoin Lightning Network, many custodial services exist; however, these come with potential vulnerabilities since transactions occur off-chain. To mitigate risks associated with centralized wallets, we manage our own Bitcoin Lightning node. By doing so, we guarantee complete ownership and uncompromised security throughout the entire process.

Unique Address Generation: For every purchase, we create fresh, distinct Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Monero payment addresses. Utilizing individual addresses per transaction enhances fungibility by preventing unwanted connections between payments, ensuring maximum anonymity for our valued customers. Furthermore, law enforcement agencies rely heavily upon known addresses linked to multiple entities, making this practice essential for safeguarding your private information. The exchange you send from does not know you are our customer, the address you pay to has never been used.

Automated Data Deletion: Trusting businesses to erase sensitive emails and orders after completion is risky. That's why we implemented automatic data deletion protocols eliminating the need for manual intervention and reducing human error. Encrypted backups are kept for minimal periods before disposal, further securing your valuable data.

Onion URL Payment Processing: When transacting via Tor network, customers receive suggestions to access our payment processing website through our Onion URL. This feature strengthens encryption levels and prevents possible leaks, offering peace of mind for those who cherish their online anonymity.

At our store, we understand that protecting your data goes beyond mere compliance. It's about building trust within the cryptocurrency community and upholding the principles that make decentralization truly remarkable. Stay safe, stay anonymous, and continue supporting projects committed to maintaining your right to privacy!

Placed an order to try you guys out. I’ve been using Dash tbh and have never personally had issues. But that thread is brutal rn. Let’s see how this goes…

How’s the payment method? Always just got an addy by email and paid BTC that way. Just need to pick up some ancillaries and going to order Intl.

How’s the payment method? Always just got an addy by email and paid BTC that way. Just need to pick up some ancillaries and going to order Intl.
They send a payment link with amount required and a btc address to copy, I think other types of crypto are accepted.
They also accept btc Lightning which is really fast and zero fees. I always use that option to transfer to them.

They send a payment link with amount required and a btc address to copy, I think other types of crypto are accepted.
They also accept btc Lightning which is really fast and zero fees. I always use that option to transfer to them.
Ty much. Making sure it was good to go.

Wanted to make everywhere aware, and also vouch for Zones customer service.

Had pack sit at US customs for 50 days, no seizure letter. After 25 days, we both though it was probably seized and he reshipped right away. At day 50, it actually moved to next facility and got delivered days later.

Recently did get seizure letter, only after about 7 days sitting at customs. Once again, pctzone was on top of a reship.

Great customer service. Also if you think a pack at customs is seized, I would expect a seizure letter pretty quickly (also confirmed by many posts on here for intl orders from multiple sources). If no letter comes, hang tight as it might be an odd case like mine. I've placed multiple orders between Nov and Jan and most move thru customs fast as in 3 days. This 50 day package that went thru and a seized pack with letter after 7 days definitely made me aware that US Customs sucks.

Shipped to US. Got here in like 11 days after order. Super quick, super easy. Got scammed by Dash so used these guys and everythings legit, Bought HCG & Artvigil.

Same, in my limited experience with this source. One order was seized and a reship was promptly arranged, no problems. All packs eventually landed.

Wanted to make everywhere aware, and also vouch for Zones customer service.

Had pack sit at US customs for 50 days, no seizure letter. After 25 days, we both though it was probably seized and he reshipped right away. At day 50, it actually moved to next facility and got delivered days later.

Recently did get seizure letter, only after about 7 days sitting at customs. Once again, pctzone was on top of a reship.

Great customer service. Also if you think a pack at customs is seized, I would expect a seizure letter pretty quickly (also confirmed by many posts on here for intl orders from multiple sources). If no letter comes, hang tight as it might be an odd case like mine. I've placed multiple orders between Nov and Jan and most move thru customs fast as in 3 days. This 50 day package that went thru and a seized pack with letter after 7 days definitely made me aware that US Customs sucks.
Quick question Gentlemen, regarding the seizures. I have been ordering overseas for years and just last week received my first love letter. Needless to say I was a bit spooked. What's the protocol when placing another order overseas. Should I wait a few months before placing another order? Am I now on a list somewhere and now my chance of another seizure goes exponentially up?

Quick question Gentlemen, regarding the seizures. I have been ordering overseas for years and just last week received my first love letter. Needless to say I was a bit spooked. What's the protocol when placing another order overseas. Should I wait a few months before placing another order? Am I now on a list somewhere and now my chance of another seizure goes exponentially up?

No idea mate. I've had a few seizure letters over the years but recently received a few international packs. If it's available domestic, even more expensive, I usually go that route. Otherwise I don't sweat placing intl orders.

Has anyone from the eu ordered from the uk warehouse? I fell like the odds of it passing through the customs are better than ordering from the indian warehouse (that will almost 100% get stuck in customs).