MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT.ZONE - USA/UK/INT Generic Pharma.

Does the parcel arrive in Italy at 100%? with India International?
Hi,

Unfortunately not but if you let us know what items you are looking for from India perhaps we can help find a partner with India products in EU that can assist you.

Will your Chinese HCG be tested?
Yes, we will test it with Janoshik!

Question:

We will soon be able to ship with FedEx from Turkey with 3 day delivery to USA, the success rate is 85%. If seized there is a 50% chance FedEx will return the package, in this case we can reship but if not we are unable to.

Would this be of interest to anyone? They would be EU branded products.

Hi,

Unfortunately not but if you let us know what items you are looking for from India perhaps we can help find a partner with India products in EU that can assist you.
Cenforce 100mg I have Payed an order of 43€ now it not arrive for vat tax?

Yes, we will test it with Janoshik!

Question:

We will soon be able to ship with FedEx from Turkey with 3 day delivery to USA, the success rate is 85%. If seized there is a 50% chance FedEx will return the package, in this case we can reship but if not we are unable to.

Would this be of interest to anyone? They would be EU branded products.

Sure, why not. Are there any other downsides? You told us the risks right there.

Pct will you be getting into viles, and many kinds at all? ampoules are ok but not much of a selection even....test E, test prop, etc....trens or more?

I’m long overdue on a review for these guys.

I have placed 10+ orders since their inception to the USA and have never once even had a package seized. I will admit that some of this is just luck however.

It’s clear their incredible prices aren’t just a phase and they completely mop the floor of the competition.

Their catalog might not be the biggest, but I’ve placed many custom orders as well and they’ve almost always been able to source what I’m looking for, and at half the price of what I was charged for custom orders through competitors. Special thanks to Ben for always handling the custom orders for me. Always professional and timely.

Hope they stick around and continue to run at the level they do now.

Yes we can aquire products not listed on our site if available in India, if you ask on our site via contact us, we will look into your product request and if available to us give you our best price.

Don't know what's going on. I wrote to you a week ago with an inquiry about 2 products and then I wrote again yesterday – still no response yet. Is your Contact form definitely working? Do you have another way to contact you?

Don't know what's going on. I wrote to you a week ago with an inquiry about 2 products and then I wrote again yesterday – still no response yet. Is your Contact form definitely working? Do you have another way to contact you?
Hi,

It is more likely a problem with your email provider, some email providers may block us. Try a different provider if you can!

- Ed

Got my second international order with PCT. First one took 12 days, this one 14 days total. No complaints will order again.