MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT.ZONE - USA/UK/INT Generic Pharma.

1 month with no tracking update, their response “it does not look good” . Yeah thanks for nothing

Im sorry you are blaming us, but we have shipped and provided tracking. It has not moved for over a month, im sure you would rather honesty than we say -
Im sure it will arrive soon.
We also replied with a paragraph giving our thoughts on what the issue might be.

Im sorry you are blaming us, but we have shipped and provided tracking. It has not moved for over a month, im sure you would rather honesty than we say -
Im sure it will arrive soon.
We also replied with a paragraph giving our thoughts on what the issue might be.
Just to be clear so everyone here knows, you do not provide a reship in case the package is lost, am I right?

Just to be clear so everyone here knows, you do not provide a reship in case the package is lost, am I right?
Hey there!

I hope you're doing well. I wanted to let you know that whether or not we offer free reshipment depends on your location. If you're in a country that's included under our policy, then yes, we can arrange for a free reshipment.

You can find all the details about this policy on the first page of this thread and it's also mentioned during checkout - just make sure to read and agree to our terms and conditions before placing your order.

However, if we don't offer free reshipment for your country, I apologize but it means that your location isn't currently covered by our policy. I understand how disappointing that may be, but please rest assured that we always strive to provide the best possible service to all of our customers, no matter where they are located.

For more information, feel free to take a look at our terms and conditions here:

Code:
https://pct.zone/terms_and_conditions

Thanks so much for understanding, and please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Ok, just stating a fact then for everyone. For EU destinations, you only reship if it's a package from EU warehouse. For EU, you do not reship if it's from India warehouse and neither from UK warehouse.

I suggest reading the terms always. I recently dealt with a 50% reship with another source, but I knew going in that risk.

Good order to UK, took just under 2 weeks. Packaging and brands are identical to the other provider people are switching from. Just cheaper and being to pay with litecion is great for low fees.

Good order to UK, took just under 2 weeks. Packaging and brands are identical to the other provider people are switching from. Just cheaper and being to pay with litecion is great for low fees.
Thank you for your post!

Hey Meso! We are excited to share that we have expanded our US stock significantly. We would love to hear from you about what other products you would like to see available. Feel free to let us know, and you might just find it in our US warehouse soon!

They've done good by me so far (finger's crossed for future orders) - ordered a small package on 2/10, delivered US 2/28 (edited - orig mistyped 2/18). Good packaging. Good tracking. Accurate order received.

They even took the time to check on getting a product not listed on their website. I'll be using them again.

Last edited:
not to shur what's going on with my order PCTZONE maybe you can look into it for me, never had this happen before but everything went smooth on my end with btc payment and all was succeeded until I go and decide to check the pct site and I noticed on the order it says order failed and to still pay...makes no sense? I did fill out an issue form etc and sent in pics of the completed payment because its even gone out of my wallet...wanna jump in on it and let me know what's up.. greatly appreciated brotha

not to shur what's going on with my order PCTZONE maybe you can look into it for me, never had this happen before but everything went smooth on my end with btc payment and all was succeeded until I go and decide to check the pct site and I noticed on the order it says order failed and to still pay...makes no sense? I did fill out an issue form etc and sent in pics of the completed payment because its even gone out of my wallet...wanna jump in on it and let me know what's up.. greatly appreciated brotha

Hello there, I understand that receiving a "failed order" status can be frustrating. This message typically indicates that the cryptocurrency transaction you initiated did not receive confirmation within the 120-minute window we allow during checkout. Alternatively, it's possible that the amount of cryptocurrency sent was less than what our system had originally requested.

Payments submitted beyond the allowed 120 minutes require manual confirmation to ensure that the exchange rate for Bitcoin remains consistent with the rate quoted at the time the invoice was generated. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this process, but rest assured that our team is here to help guide you through any issues that may arise. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have further questions or concerns!

Hello there, I understand that receiving a "failed order" status can be frustrating. This message typically indicates that the cryptocurrency transaction you initiated did not receive confirmation within the 120-minute window we allow during checkout. Alternatively, it's possible that the amount of cryptocurrency sent was less than what our system had originally requested.

Payments submitted beyond the allowed 120 minutes require manual confirmation to ensure that the exchange rate for Bitcoin remains consistent with the rate quoted at the time the invoice was generated. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this process, but rest assured that our team is here to help guide you through any issues that may arise. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have further questions or concerns!
its all good brotha, got it resolved it was just on your backend, something to do with the transfer not getting into your quick enough so end result is your system decides that it failed, so simply all that is done is you guys have to go in manually and except things... Thanks again bro for the promo replies, ALSO reason being I put this all here instead of in the shadows is I figured it is good info for anyone else if they happen to come across this issue..

Hey Meso! We are excited to share that we have expanded our US stock significantly. We would love to hear from you about what other products you would like to see available. Feel free to let us know, and you might just find it in our US warehouse soon!
exemestane

Been in contact with PCTZone via email, but dude keeps saying "don't worry, be patient" and ignores my specific questions about what might be going wrong.

The first international order from India to US was seized at customs. I sent the letter to PCTZone and they immediately reshipped (thanks). Now that order has been stuck in customs for more than 10 days, and is most likely seized.

I am not sure what is going on, but there is no way the 2nd pack was "randomly selected" for inspection. Dude cites 99% success rate but this is a pretty stark violation of that statistic. There is either something up with the source address, my address, the packaging, or....

Given that I have had many international packages sent to this address without issue. It's probably not my address that is the problem.

Been in contact with PCTZone via email, but dude keeps saying "don't worry, be patient" and ignores my specific questions about what might be going wrong.

The first international order from India to US was seized at customs. I sent the letter to PCTZone and they immediately reshipped (thanks). Now that order has been stuck in customs for more than 10 days, and is most likely seized.

I am not sure what is going on, but there is no way the 2nd pack was "randomly selected" for inspection. Dude cites 99% success rate but this is a pretty stark violation of that statistic. There is either something up with the source address, my address, the packaging, or....

Given that I have had many international packages sent to this address without issue. It's probably not my address that is the problem.
if you are stating that you just had a package that got seized and right away turned around and used the same address for a re-ship, that is part of the issue. Now depending what was in the package that got seized was clearly enough to mail you a form regarding this. Clear warning of do not do it again we have your info. Meaning not enough to be referred to as a quantity an title import to sell, more or less personal use. According to my knowledge once they have seized a package from you , they have now entered your name and full address in the data base, so from now on anything scanned referring to that information will get picked up and seized again. The amount in the package or what items they are might not be worth spending the time and what it costs to send a team to your address and arrest you, unless you go bigger or keep doing it. The second package could be 1 of 2 scenarios. Scenario 1 - The package is actually not seized and truly is caught up in the mail somewhere, A - still comming to you and hopefully by luck is missed and makes it through or B- possible it is lost. and if not lost or stuck in traffic then yes they caught it again and i would suggest you use a completely different name and address for anything else for at least a long period of time. PCTzone i can say from experience is absolutely amazing and never one issue ever, absolutely professional and on point, if he told you to be patient and wait then i suggest do just that, never ripped anyone off and has if not the best service on meso hands down. They are very descreet with there packaging and how they ship there items. We all know the scenario of what we do, it is always a risk and most sites explain how much risk it is to your country etc... boarders change for countries some are hot then not and some just always are and refuse to mail to period.. once it leaves there hands though it is not PCTzone fault at all, we know the risks and they do there best to accomplish this..sometimes we take a loss or two or three... hope that helps, but something tells me you know all of this already and are just frustrated that you still dont have what you wanted. Try to switch up the address and name of reciever.

Best of luck

If the items are not scheduled they usually let them through, also ordering huge quantities too, smaller orders better. Was a big order?

I ordered two packs and one of them was seized. They promptly arranged a reship and it landed. These were all to the same address and I've had packs land since then. Maybe it's luck but I know it sucks if you're not made right in the end. My limited experience with this source has been positive.