MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT.ZONE - USA/UK/INT Generic Pharma.

I'm on 120mg/d.

I started at 10, then 20,40,60,80,120.

About 2 weeks at each level, spilt into 2 doses 12 hours apart. Dry lips are about he only sides. A little back pain when. increasing dose that resolves in 2-3 days.

Loving the changes to my skin and shrinking of pores. Always had oily skin, hair had to be washed once or twice a day. Now skin is totally "normal", I can easily slip a day of hair washing.

Did 40 mg/d for a while then switched to 20 mg/d. No dry skin at those doses. Barely even got chapped lips.

I think the nasty sides are pubescent kids with cystic acne doing 80 mg/d.
Not everyone gets sides, but they do occur on a small percentage of the population and when they do occur, they are bad.

I was only doing 10 mg/d, but after about a week, I started getting severe liver/stomach pains. Like I was stabbed. The pain went away after stopping.

Just to be sure, I started it again to see if it was actually the isotretinoin, and not something else. Sure enough, a few days after starting, the pain returned, so I stopped.

Although small, there is a risk that people need to weigh against the reward.

Not everyone gets sides, but they do occur on a small percentage of the population and when they do occur, they are bad.

I was only doing 10 mg/d, but after about a week, I started getting severe liver/stomach pains. Like I was stabbed. The pain went away after stopping.

Just to be sure, I started it again to see if it was actually the isotretinoin, and not something else. Sure enough, a few days after starting, the pain returned, so I stopped.

Although small, there is a risk that people need to weigh against the reward.

The simplest way to asses that is to slowly titrate, as I described above, if sides are intolerable, drop, if not bad, increase. They tend to worsen when initiating a new dose, then diminish Splitting the dose makes a big difference.

They're not terrible for most, and the payoff can be a permanent end to acne, if you reach a sufficient cumulative dose over 4-9 months.

Last edited:
The simplest way to asses that is to slowly titrate, as I described above, if sides are intolerable, drop, if not bad, increase. The tend to worsen when initiating a new dose, then diminish Splitting the dose makes a big difference.

They're not terrible for most, and the payoff can be a permanent end to acne, if you reach a sufficient cumulative dose over 4-9 months.
I found an alternative, which was benzoyl peroxide + Adapalene (differin). This worked for me, while isotretinoin was terrible so I am biased.

I found an alternative, which was benzoyl peroxide + Adapalene (differin). This worked for me, while isotretinoin was terrible so I am biased.

I find the endless battle using topicals to be intolerable, only to see it return. I'll be happy to see the end of it for good. Though I don't have the horrific cystic acne of soen teens and young adults, I've been battling back, shoulder, chest acne for decades, and gear only poured fuel on the fire.

Alas trunk acne is the most difficult to get permanent relief from, so success is most often found at the highest cumulative dose ranges. Based on my research 150mg/kg is the dose that'll give the most reasonable certainty of a durable cure. I want to get it over with quickly, hence my reason for trying ever higher daily doses. I read of several dermatologists that do the same with their patients, going up to 200mg+ a day, provided their patients can. tolerate it.

I find the endless battle using topicals to be intolerable, only to see it return. I'll be happy to see the end of it for good. Though I don't have the horrific cystic acne of soen teens and young adults, I've been battling back, shoulder, chest acne for decades, and gear only poured fuel on the fire.

Alas trunk acne is the most difficult to get permanent relief from, so success is most often found at the highest cumulative dose ranges. Based on my research 150mg/kg is the dose that'll give the most reasonable certainty of a durable cure. I want to get it over with quickly, hence my reason for trying ever higher daily doses. I read of several dermatologists that do the same with their patients, going up to 200mg+ a day, provided their patients can. tolerate it.
Isotretinoin makes a lot more sense for body acne. The dose seems high but as long as you’ve done the research. Good luck, Healthy looking skin = attractive skin.

Also underground gear always gives me some sort of side effect, some small some large. Arm and shoulder acne was one of the lesser side I got from alpha pharma. I think it is due to impurities in the UGL manufacturing process causing the body to react.

The only non-problematic Test I have tried so far was pharma grade Testoviron by Bayer. I had planned on using a few other Indian pharmacy test but my package is stuck in transit.

Last edited:

Sponsors

Latest posts