MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT.ZONE - USA/UK/INT Generic Pharma.

5am and I’m on your mind…I’m flattered.

@MyNameIsJeff

You two are really showing your IQ here. Two dumb assumptions in a row.

@youwhat? This may amaze you but, there's more than one time zone in the world. To make it simpler for you, it can be 5am where you are, and a different time in a different country. Maybe you're just so 'excited' by your 'ton' of stuff coming from meso santa Lobster that you forgot. Even 'high IQ' Jeff battling the 'coal mine workers' couldn't even work that one out.

@MyNameIsJeff

@youwhat? This may amaze you but, there's more than one time zone in the world. To make it simpler for you, it can be 5am where you are, and a different time in a different country. Maybe you're just so 'excited' by your 'ton' of stuff coming from meso santa Lobster that you forgot. Even 'high IQ' Jeff battling the 'coal mine workers' couldn't even work that one out.
this may amaze you, but no matter what time zone you’re in, I was on your mind and that is strange. You have an obsession, I get it. But I’m not interested my man. Keep thinking you’re smart on the internet, it seems to have gotten you far and made you well liked.

You’re on this forum for no other purpose than to start shit for some reason. It’s all good though, you’ll be gone for one reason or another pretty soon. Or I guess just make a new handle and continue your shitty, miserable life trolling from whatever hellhole you call home.

@MyNameIsJeff

Hey man keep it up, this is already much funnier! Tough love works xoxo

Back