Perrin Aybara's Journey to an Elite Powerlifting Total

I still browse it as well...great stuff posted and I feel like a fat boy after looking at all those great food pics...especially @rubisean's
I feel like tackling and eating a live cow after almost every meal I've had for about a month or so now.:confused: Im starting to think I could eat a calf or 2 before someone called the law:eek:

I feel like tackling and eating a live cow after almost every meal I've had for about a month or so now.:confused: Im starting to think I could eat a calf or 2 before someone called the law:eek:
Hahaha I feel that way too as I was once a fat boy for real and ate a lot, but after years of battling the fat (plus ran my first cycle) have I got leaner but the fat boy in me still wants to come out and play lol.

Yeah it's got a bunch of stuff in it. It's like a multi with antioxidants and electrolytes.

I actually picked up some potassium and magnesium today that was BOGO at Kroger. With these increased calories my sodium is pretty high and I'm going to take a crack and balancing the three and see if it improves my BP.

I bought a case of emergen c a few months back at a wholesale place, that might be a good idea for you. Helps with the run down feeling.

Might want to hold off on donating... If you're not feeling well you don't want to be draining.
I'm already taking vitamin c with my iron every day. Is that the only thing in it is C?

Yeah, might try tomorrow or just wait until Wednesday since it's the day after heavy day.

Yes, already researched it extensively. I've still got a couple years before I'm eligible for it.
+1 on the emergen C
Its a blend of 1000mg vitamin C and B vitamins. The two combined post workout are synergistic. I got turned on to this stuff by OGH. I dont use it religiously any more but it does a wonderful job of bringing you back to smell the roses after your blood sugar goes low after a badass workout.

On another note i think you should do some research on the wonderful vitamin C! In studies shown the body utilizes about 2000mg a day maximally split at least 5hrs apart in dosing. So 1g.....wait 6hrs......then 1 more gram. Any more the absorption rate goes way down creating waste. I follow this protocol once with breakfast and with dinner or lunch. 2 grams a day. Im not a fan of boldly making claims about feel or whatever but im certain its not placebo. It keeps my immune system functioning after highly intense workouts and my greatest downfall, little sleep.

View attachment 65556

Casey's meat galore pizza. I can feel its recovery powers coursing through my veins already.

You're going to be breaking PR's left and right now!

I wanted to tell you, my blood sugar was looking really good even with my high IGF score on my bloods. I know we've talked a lot about that before. It was normal even after a decent breakfast.

I actually picked up some potassium and magnesium today that was BOGO at Kroger. With these increased calories my sodium is pretty high and I'm going to take a crack and balancing the three and see if it improves my BP.

Should help! The emergen c has those two also, I don't take vitamins but this has some essentials I think are good to keep up with.

+1 on the emergen C
Its a blend of 1000mg vitamin C and B vitamins. The two combined post workout are synergistic. I got turned on to this stuff by OGH. I dont use it religiously any more but it does a wonderful job of bringing you back to smell the roses after your blood sugar goes low after a badass workout.

On another note i think you should do some research on the wonderful vitamin C! In studies shown the body utilizes about 2000mg a day maximally split at least 5hrs apart in dosing. So 1g.....wait 6hrs......then 1 more gram. Any more the absorption rate goes way down creating waste. I follow this protocol once with breakfast and with dinner or lunch. 2 grams a day. Im not a fan of boldly making claims about feel or whatever but im certain its not placebo. It keeps my immune system functioning after highly intense workouts and my greatest downfall, little sleep.

I've often wanted to take two packets a day but haven't, I'll have to increase it some.

I have slacked off using it lately too but getting back into the routine the past few days.

I take a Vitamin C 500mg tab ED to help boost my immune system especially after that nasty lung infection I had earlier this year. Been much better feeling these days now.

I do have some of the Emergen-C and I found it useful as well.

I've often wanted to take two packets a day but haven't, I'll have to increase it some.

I have slacked off using it lately too but getting back into the routine the past few days.
Endurance athletes use it alot for the same reasons we do. Its not bonified but it kinda is :)

+1 on the emergen C

I'm taking 1000mg right before bed right now with my iron. Next time I'm at the store I'll grab a few packs of that and try it out.

You're going to be breaking PR's left and right now!

I wanted to tell you, my blood sugar was looking really good even with my high IGF score on my bloods. I know we've talked a lot about that before. It was normal even after a decent breakfast.

Should help! The emergen c has those two also, I don't take vitamins but this has some essentials I think are good to keep up with.

Good to hear about the blood sugar. One of these days I'll have to grab a monitor to see where I'm at.

I usually don't take vitamins either. The iron (technically a mineral) I desperately needed and helped a lot and the C improves absorption. Been thinking about potassium and magnesium for awhile to balance out the sodium.

Endurance athletes use it alot for the same reasons we do. Its not bonified but it kinda is :)

I watched a documentary on Netflix about it... Now, it had some very compelling information about the powers of vitamins but, they kind of lost me when they were talking about mega dosing vitamin C to cure cancer.

I'm taking 1000mg right before bed right now with my iron. Next time I'm at the store I'll grab a few packs of that and try it out.

Good to hear about the blood sugar. One of these days I'll have to grab a monitor to see where I'm at.

I usually don't take vitamins either. The iron (technically a mineral) I desperately needed and helped a lot and the C improves absorption. Been thinking about potassium and magnesium for awhile to balance out the sodium.
Potassium vitamins are a huge waste of money

I've heard that. There's a bunch of different kinds, too. I figured for $4 I'd give it a shot and see what happens.
The issue is the 595mg found in 1 potassium gluconate pill is woefully inadequate to reach your daily potassium numbers. Even 10 pills a day is too low and becomes unnecessarily expensive

The issue is the 595mg found in 1 potassium gluconate pill is woefully inadequate to reach your daily potassium numbers. Even 10 pills a day is too low and becomes unnecessarily expensive

I've read the correct ratio of potassium to sodium is 16:1 and I'm hitting 3000-4000mg of sodium, so yeah, it'd take a lot of pills.

I take magnesium, taurine and potassium when I get cramps, helped alot when I was taking clen.

210lbs

Chin ups 5x13

Hamstring curls 5x10 with 285

3 circuits of 40 reps each of bodyweight dips, plate shrugs and hammer curls with 15lb dumbbells. The pump from this is out of this world. Also, I'm certain I could do 50+ dips now.

Adductors and abductors with bands 3 sets of 20 reps on each side.

@Devil3 I guess it was decided this information was useless, but I'm a man of my word. BP before draining a pint of blood was 131/78 and BP after was 133/77. Really didn't make any difference. I'm on 875mg test cyp, 700mg tren ace and 350mg mast prop a week and 2iu ED of HGH at the moment FYI.