Perrin Aybara's Journey to an Elite Powerlifting Total

Weight was 208lbs

Competition bench press 320 for 15x2 (this moved really easily today)

Box squat 410x3, 370x3, 370x3 (this wasn't moving well today)

Strict press 180x5, 180x5 (totally botched this one and called it because I'd been in the gym two hours already)

Competition bench press 320 for 15x2 (this moved really easily today)

YEAH!

I've got a 330 10x3 tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

I had a 315 8x4 the other day, finished with an AMRAP and hit 9. Really nice PR.

I think 405 is going to go up smooth here soon for the both of us at this rate.

YEAH!

I've got a 330 10x3 tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

I had a 315 8x4 the other day, finished with an AMRAP and hit 9. Really nice PR.

I think 405 is going to go up smooth here soon for the both of us at this rate.

Next year for sure for me. Sounds like you might already be there. I don't think I could hit 315 for more than 7, maybe 8 tops.

Next year for sure for me. Sounds like you might already be there. I don't think I could hit 315 for more than 7, maybe 8 tops.

It was nearly 10 but didn't quite have enough to get it up all the way. I might have gotten it but it was too ugly to be counted... I was especially happy being that it was set 8.

Going to test in a week or two... Squats haven't been happening lately. My knees may be done.

It was nearly 10 but didn't quite have enough to get it up all the way. I might have gotten it but it was too ugly to be counted... I was especially happy being that it was set 8.

Going to test in a week or two... Squats haven't been happening lately. My knees may be done.

I'd be confident in 405x1 if I hit 315x10, 365x5 or 385x3.

What's up with your knees?

I dunno... I must have done something to them outside of the gym or something. I'm walking down stairs like an 80 year old man... Kind of concerned me. It was sudden though so I thought maybe I had kneeled down wrong and aggravated something. Haven't squatted in 2 weeks. I'm running NPP... I was interested to see if I noticed any effect on my joints but I can't say I have.

Time will tell I guess... Need to figure out what is going on though, stairs are a motherfucker right now.

I dunno... I must have done something to them outside of the gym or something. I'm walking down stairs like an 80 year old man... Kind of concerned me. It was sudden though so I thought maybe I had kneeled down wrong and aggravated something. Haven't squatted in 2 weeks. I'm running NPP... I was interested to see if I noticed any effect on my joints but I can't say I have.

Time will tell I guess... Need to figure out what is going on though, stairs are a motherfucker right now.

That sucks. That's how I felt last year with all the knee trouble I was having. This year haven't had any. Give it time and it might get better.

That sucks. That's how I felt last year with all the knee trouble I was having. This year haven't had any. Give it time and it might get better.

That's what I'm hoping for... I've struggled with knee issues since I was a teenager. Luckily, it seems like there are good times and bad for the flare ups where things go to shit. I wanted to get a squat PR with bench but I think it's time to back off for a bit and focus on other stuff. Hip mobility and ankle mobility are two things I really want to improve... It should help my knees in the future if I can make some progress.

Some New Year's updates for me:

I'm taking a couple months off HGH starting now. Still got a little put back that I'll start up around March.

I'm going to drop the primo/test blend for now as well. I like it, it's just more than I want to invest right now money wise with all I've spent over Christmas, plus I'm planning on taking my girl on a little vacation this month and I'm still trying to get moved in my new place. Not sure what direction I'll go, might just up the test to make up for it. Haven't used any AI in a couple weeks and haven't had any sides yet. I'd like to be a little aggressive on this cruise within reason since I have an important meet coming up. I'm getting bloods either this week or next and I'll go from there.

I'm at the gym right now doing squats. I'm just going to hit them and get out. I'm super tired and sore today. They were short handed at one of my mom and stepdad's restaurants last night and I volunteered to work in the kitchen. Went in at 4pm and didn't leave until 1:30am. I'm surprisingly sore from it. I'm used to being on my feet all day, but I guess all the twisting and bending down and whatnot I'm not used to. Gym is dead this morning at least.

Happy New Year, everyone.

Oh I will, I'm just 10lbs less strong than I thought I was, lol.

Happy New Year brother.

When I went over 405 I could get 365x4 don't think I could have even doubled 385 but I'm a speed bencher and run out of steam quickly doing heavy reps. You will hit 405 this year and I agree @Eman is likely already capable of it based on the numbers he posted.

How's your joints on hgh??

There's been other possible factors and I can't say 100% it's the HGH, but I've had zero knee trouble since being on it and less aches and pains in general. The hand pain and numbness from the hgh went away after a few months. When I first got up to 5iu it was pretty bad for awhile.

My friend ran serostim from the pharmacy and 3rd month he said his knees were killing him..
Did you use generic hgh or pharmacy grade..?

My friend ran serostim from the pharmacy and 3rd month he said his knees were killing him..
Did you use generic hgh or pharmacy grade..?

Generic, Grey Tops and Black Tops. I never had anything like that, but I never went above 5iu ED and that wasn't for long. The last few months I've been doing 5iu on lifting days only. I feel like it helped my knees.