Perrin Aybara's Journey to an Elite Powerlifting Total

Can't get too carried away. Just gonna walk in and start lifting heavy weights just like always. Only difference is I'll be wearing a bitchin' cat shirt while lifting said heavy weights.

I do a little Pantera on the way to the gym quite often. I don't wear headphones though, so it's just the radio at the gym when I'm there.
i keep some cheap bluetooth headphones in my bag from TJMAXX for when the gym music isnt to my taste, but they usually play Tool, Five Finger Death Punch, Incubus, Metallica, Pantera and some other really good stuff. The new guy for some damn reason always plays Drake and J. Cole and makes me feel like im about to hop into the sack lol

i keep some cheap bluetooth headphones in my bag from TJMAXX for when the gym music isnt to my taste, but they usually play Tool, Five Finger Death Punch, Incubus, Metallica, Pantera and some other really good stuff. The new guy for some damn reason always plays Drake and J. Cole and makes me feel like im about to hop into the sack lol

Yeah, our local rock station plays all that, so the gym radio is usually fine.

My gym plays Top 40 electronic music which is great for cardio but not for lifting. I'd give my eyeteeth for having the whole gym to myself one night (I am on good terms with the manager) and blasting some hard rock thru the soundsystem haha.

My gym plays Top 40 electronic music which is great for cardio but not for lifting. I'd give my eyeteeth for having the whole gym to myself one night (I am on good terms with the manager) and blasting some hard rock thru the soundsystem haha.
Lmao Well believe it or not I've hit my top rep PR's on Lifts while listening to Chopin and Ludovico Einaudi kinda the opposite music selection someone would typically choose but still better than EDM lol sorry brother

213lbs

Conventional deadlift 500lbs for 7x2
Slingshot bench 335lbs for 5x5
Seated cable high rows a bunch of sets of 10
Some curls for a pump

As promised:

20170222_115201.png

Cat shirt deadlifts at 500lbs

Honestly wasn't a great workout. All the heavy manual labor seems to be catching up plus the heavy squats on Monday made my deadlift bar speed awful. Haven't been sleeping well either and found out this morning my help for getting my place ready will be out of town at least two weeks, so once again it's more delays.

213lbs

Some curls for a pump

As promised:

View attachment 61793

Honestly wasn't a great workout. All the heavy manual labor seems to be catching up plus the heavy squats on Monday made my deadlift bar speed awful. Haven't been sleeping well either and found out this morning my help for getting my place ready will be out of town at least two weeks, so once again it's more delays.
Nice try and maybe the lucky cat shirt will bring you good luck.

Find the time to get some solid rest.

213lbs

Some curls for a pump

As promised:

View attachment 61793

Shirt fits purrfect!!

Sorry had too...:oops:

Just got a job helping some carpenters starting tomorrow. Can't start cdl school for like a month, so gonna do this for the meantime. Pay sucks, but hours will be consistent and i need the money.

Just got a job helping some carpenters starting tomorrow. Can't start cdl school for like a month, so gonna do this for the meantime. Pay sucks, but hours will be consistent and i need the money.
Nice, and maybe you could possibly enlist some of their help too with getting your place ready, once you have earned their trust.

I did that for a bit. Fuck some sheet rock, fuck some grout, fuck some concrete spreading and double...no triple fuck some roofing.lol money isnt terrible if its under the table;) I used to make $100 a day roofing it was cool when the weather held out and I could work a whole week.

I did that for a bit. Fuck some sheet rock, fuck some grout, fuck some concrete spreading and double...no triple fuck some roofing.lol money isnt terrible if its under the table;) I used to make $100 a day roofing it was cool when the weather held out and I could work a whole week.
I've done painting, framing and paperhanging for a bit as well. A lot of work but did have some fun to an extent.

I used to work for the city busting concrete, working 180lb jack hammers and rock bars all day, not to mention the 300 degree asphalt, fuck that lol

I used to work for the city busting concrete, working 180lb jack hammers and rock bars all day, not to mention the 300 degree asphalt, fuck that lol
I ran a hammer that the contractor I worked for rented...two days of that shit and he went out and bought one that mounted to his bobcat. Fuckin sore for a week from that damn thing.lol