Perrin Aybara's Journey to an Elite Powerlifting Total

I used to work for the city busting concrete, working 180lb jack hammers and rock bars all day, not to mention the 300 degree asphalt, fuck that lol
Road work sucks I agree. I ain't for that shit anyhow even when I was a young buck, haha

I ran a hammer that the contractor I worked for rented...two days of that shit and he went out and bought one that mounted to his bobcat. Fuckin sore for a week from that damn thing.lol
Yeah but i got massive traps from that thing, beat the hell outta my hands tho lol Busted all the concrete out of a water treatment facilitie's agitator Vat, then they decided not to go through with the redesign and had us repour the concrete, miles on my joints that I cant get back:mad:

Yeah but i got massive traps from that thing, beat the hell outta my hands tho lol Busted all the concrete out of a water treatment facilitie's agitator Vat, then they decided not to go through with the redesign and had us repour the concrete, miles on my joints that I cant get back:mad:
I don't blame you for that and bet all that work for nothing must have pissed you off a bit (even though you were paid for your troubles).

I don't blame you for that and bet all that work for nothing must have pissed you off a bit (even though you were paid for your troubles).
Yeah pay was definitely good, but that job put us behind on highway road construction so it was no help that it was a waste of time lol but now it's just prostethics design on autocad these days lol

Yeah pay was definitely good, but that job put us behind on highway road construction so it was no help that it was a waste of time lol but now it's just prostethics design on autocad these days lol
My days are spent working at a hospital doing IT work as a systems administrator. More of a desk job but I got to walk around the complex and meeting some great ladies :)

Hours are great and commute's even better so had time to train after work.

My days are spent working at a hospital doing IT work as a systems administrator. More of a desk job but I got to walk around the complex and meeting some great ladies :)

Hours are great and commute's even better so had time to train after work.
yeah I do university research and design for prostethics and new materials, the grants keep me outta debt from classes and I can go lift whenever, pretty nice gig haha

yeah I do university research and design for those prostethics and new materials, the grants keep me outta debt from classes and I can go lift whenever, pretty nice gig haha
Yup there's a lot of hot nurses around the hospital indeed! A couple of them friended me on Facebook, including the blood lab manager who happened to go to the same high school I went to. I've been down in the lab many times too, ostensibly to fix the computers there haha.

University research...that sounds awesome!

Yup there's a lot of hot nurses around the hospital indeed! A couple of them friended me on Facebook, including the blood lab manager who happened to go to the same high school I went to. I've been down in the lab many times too, ostensibly to fix the computers there haha.

University research...that sounds awesome!
Yeah we got quite a few hot pro Women's physique and Bikini competitors at my gym. Gotta get me one of those unicorns and have her cook my meal prep, I'm tired of doing that myself lol

I can't imagine having a decent job that pays well, lol. Seems like a dream. Hopefully this job tomorrow seems okay. If not, my stepdad had someone quit in the kitchen this week, so the option is there to take over that role. Pay is $8.25/hour, but this new one is only $9. So just gonna have to see what it's all about tomorrow and decide based on that.

It's just going to come down to which is more convenient and has better hours since the pay sucks either way. If I do the carpentry gig I'll need to keep the dishwasher gig on the weekends because once i start school I'll need those night and weekend shifts.

Honestly I'm kind of thinking I might be better off where I'm at. He didn't disclose the barely over minimum wage pay until the last email he sent me. I was expecting $10/hour or better. I'm still gonna go see what it's about tomorrow. I'm not gonna break my back over an extra $0.75 an hour and a few extra hours a week when it's only for a month or two anyway.

I can't imagine having a decent job that pays well, lol. Seems like a dream. Hopefully this job tomorrow seems okay. If not, my stepdad had someone quit in the kitchen this week, so the option is there to take over that role. Pay is $8.25/hour, but this new one is only $9. So just gonna have to see what it's all about tomorrow and decide based on that.

It's just going to come down to which is more convenient and has better hours since the pay sucks either way. If I do the carpentry gig I'll need to keep the dishwasher gig on the weekends because once i start school I'll need those night and weekend shifts.

Honestly I'm kind of thinking I might be better off where I'm at. He didn't disclose the barely over minimum wage pay until the last email he sent me. I was expecting $10/hour or better. I'm still gonna go see what it's about tomorrow. I'm not gonna break my back over an extra $0.75 an hour and a few extra hours a week when it's only for a month or two anyway.
Should look into working for a trash disposal company, trash truck drivers get paid well assuming you go with that CDL but the loaders also get paid well also

Should look into working for a trash disposal company, trash truck drivers get paid well assuming you go with that CDL but the loaders also get paid well also

That's one of the things I'm thinking about because I'm not doing OTR driving. It's local or nothing for me. I don't need to make a ton, just more than I make now.

That's one of the things I'm thinking about because I'm not doing OTR driving. It's local or nothing for me. I don't need to make a ton, just more than I make now.
I wish you the best of luck man, my bud at the gym was in the same situation had a few fuck ups in his past that're on his record but I got him hooked up to go be a car salesmen, he used to work 60 hour weeks at sonic making shit so I'm sure some luck will come your way, you could maybe look into doing driving for dealership auctions or maybe dealer trades it's pretty chill work

I think this job is gonna be all good. Hours are 7am to 3:30pm Monday through Friday. Pay is only $9/hour, but it's better than minimum wage. I'm going to ride it out a few months while I get moved into my place and get the things I need. Still planning on the CDL training, but delayed a few months while save money and buy home essentials. Plus get to learn valuable skills.

Tomorrow is 5x5 bench day. Hopefully work isn't too hard it affects it much. Planning on 315-325lbs for the 5x5.

What is minimum wage there? $8.25? Thats shitty. Ours just got bumped to $11 this year.
Definitely it sucks bustin ass for a shit check though.

What is minimum wage there? $8.25? Thats shitty. Ours just got bumped to $11 this year.
Definitely it sucks bustin ass for a shit check though.

Yeah, $8.25. I pretty well applied for and got passed over every non minimum wage job in the area except the coal mines, so this'll have to do for now. I'm in the middle of a poverty stricken Midwestern wasteland basically, unemployment is high and opportunities are low. I'd say I'll bring home like $260 a week after taxes. I'm used to living a simple life anyway. It builds character and mental fortitude, lol. You get all comfortable and you get soft. Constant struggle makes you a warrior. That's what I tell myself anyway.

It builds character and mental fortitude, lol. You get all comfortable and you get soft. Constant struggle makes you a warrior. That's what I tell myself anyway.

fuck man i think im just about all full up on character! Hahaha.

Having bunch of basic white girl motivational signs hanging up in the bathroom helps too...2017-02-23-17-16-48--2137457589.jpeg

Haha

I want the kitten one that says "hang on" or whatever. This stuff makes us appreciate life more though. I had a long conversation with my brother on this very topic the other day.

The hangin in there one with the kitty hangin on a tree branch? Shit yeah.
Double points if you get a custom made singlet for your next meet with that on it hahaha.

I suppose it does, I'm just waitin on this painting to pick up and then i can finally get all my little issues squared away and i'll be happy.