Perrin Aybara's Journey to an Elite Powerlifting Total

I don't think 405 is happening on bench. Got a bad hand off on 365 and had to wrestle it into position and ended up failing on a single with it. Waited five minutes and came back and smoked it, but missing the rep with it hurt me. We'll see how 385 goes here in a second. It'll be a PR, so hopefully it goes up.

View attachment 63699

Set the mood on the way here. Just crushed the 500 squat in sleeves, about to hit 550 in wraps. Videos incoming.

I rallied myself. Unracked 405 myself and got it. Pause was kind of weak, but I'll take it for now.

Fuck yes dude!!! First thing i did uppn waking up was checkin in here cuz i was totally stoked to see how badly you crushed the lifts!!!

Fuckin 405 bench you big old fuckin monster!!! Hahah

All of this happened because you listened to pantera this morning ;)

Fuck yes dude!!! First thing i did uppn waking up was checkin in here cuz i was totally stoked to see how badly you crushed the lifts!!!

He needs his own Pantera singlet lol.

I just pulled 585 with bad form, my legs are so fatigued it was all back. Gonna pull 600 conventional just because i can.

Lol I missed it as posted at same time. Good job!

Thanks.

View attachment 63706fucking a dude! Good shit!

Thank you, sir.

You're about to see vids across many social media platforms, lol.

I just pulled 585 with bad form, my legs are so fatigued it was all back. Gonna pull 600 conventional just because i can.

Thanks.

Thank you, sir.

You're about to see vids across many social media platforms, lol.

Fuci yeah dude!! Remember the formula
admiration+instagram likes= Gainz :D