Perrin Aybara's Journey to an Elite Powerlifting Total

20170312_113717.jpg

A guy at my gym that I help out with PL advice gave me this gym bag today. He got a new one. Now I don't have to carry the one my ex bought me with a broken zipper. Under Armour, too.

Also I feel like total shit today. No more sdrol and halo for me for awhile.

View attachment 63765

A guy at my gym that I help out with PL advice gave me this gym bag today. He got a new one. Now I don't have to carry the one my ex bought me with a broken zipper. Under Armour, too.

Also I feel like total shit today. No more sdrol and halo for me for awhile.
Nice bag!

I am sure you feel like shit really because of all that effort you put in on the maxes yesterday. A few false starts but you nailed most of them in the end :cool:

Those vids you posted tell it all :)

Try to get some rest then you'll be ready for anything!

Question. How much tne, and how much halo do you usually take pwo/max effort day?

I usually just do 100-150mg of TNE only on very heavy days. Very rarely I'll throw in 20mg of halo.

Yesterday I used 100mg of TNE, 25mg of injectable superdrol and 30mg of halo.

Nice bag!

I am sure you feel like shit really because of all that effort you put in on the maxes yesterday. A few false starts but you nailed most of them in the end :cool:

Those vids you posted tell it all :)

Try to get some rest then you'll be ready for anything!

Thanks. I gotta help pull up some carpet this afternoon. Then come up with my new recomp meal plan, do some shopping and meal prep and then rest. Back to work in the morning bright and early.

I'm thinking a 600ish squat with wraps, 420ish bench and mid to high 600's deadlift is possible for my next meet.

Not daily, but just a preworkout, yes. Makes me strong, but feel like death the next day.

I can imagine both - maniac in gym one day, walking dead the next! Right on, though. I misunderstood thinking you were stacking them regularly. I was gonna say I feel sorry for your liver!

What do you guys recommend for training with a bad knee. Wraps or a knee sleeve? I want to start doing heavy deadlifts again, but knee pain starts setting in.

What do you guys recommend for training with a bad knee. Wraps or a knee sleeve? I want to start doing heavy deadlifts again, but knee pain starts setting in.
I have shit knees myself and I use knee sleeves for support and they been a big help as they keep my kneecaps in place (they float because of major damage to the patellar tendons)

Wraps work as well, and I use them when running on the treadmill.

I usually just do 100-150mg of TNE only on very heavy days. Very rarely I'll throw in 20mg of halo.

Yesterday I used 100mg of TNE, 25mg of injectable superdrol and 30mg of halo.

Thanks. I gotta help pull up some carpet this afternoon. Then come up with my new recomp meal plan, do some shopping and meal prep and then rest. Back to work in the morning bright and early.

I'm thinking a 600ish squat with wraps, 420ish bench and mid to high 600's deadlift is possible for my next meet.
Nice. Once again congrats brother those are awesome numbers and lifts.

I can imagine both - maniac in gym one day, walking dead the next! Right on, though. I misunderstood thinking you were stacking them regularly. I was gonna say I feel sorry for your liver!

When I first started the sdrol I ran it three days in a row and felt like straight death. Zero appetite. I don't see how people run it or halo daily.

Get you some knee sleeves. Slingshot Strong series is what I have and they've helped a lot. Voodoo Floss might help, too.

When I first started the sdrol I ran it three days in a row and felt like straight death. Zero appetite. I don't see how people run it or halo daily.

Get you some knee sleeves. Slingshot Strong series is what I have and they've helped a lot. Voodoo Floss might help, too.
i just did deadlifts. I borrowed a pair a knee sleeves from my cousin to test it out. I'm definitely ordering a pair today. I haven't felt this stable in a while. I had no knee pain. I just did 5x3 ramped sets to 3 sets of 405. I haven't done deadlifts in 6months due to pain. I don't think it's too bad considering I only weigh 200 now after dieting. But yeah, thanks for the advice. They help a lot. Now let's try squats.

i just did deadlifts. I borrowed a pair a knee sleeves from my cousin to test it out. I'm definitely ordering a pair today. I haven't felt this stable in a while. I had no knee pain. I just did 5x3 ramped sets to 3 sets of 405. I haven't done deadlifts in 6months due to pain. I don't think it's too bad considering I only weigh 200 now after dieting. But yeah, thanks for the advice. They help a lot. Now let's try squats.

What kind are they? Make sure you measure around your knees and get the right size. But yeah, they help a ton for me.

I don't know what kind they were , but I'm going to order the ones that you recommended. I saw them on amazon.

@RodgerThat recommended them to me and they've been awesome for helping my knee pain. They're about $90, but well worth it to me. I believe mine are XL and we're of a similar weight. Still best to measure though. They have a chart on the website.

There you go, so now you should be hooked :)

The Nordic sleeves I have helped me but I am going to look at those sleeves Perrin suggested as well, especially if I want to go heavier.

Forgot to log my workout from earlier

216lbs

Chin ups 4-5x10
Hamstring curls 4-5x10 with 285
Lost count of sets

Three triple sets of 30 dips, 30 plate shrugs and 30 hammer curls with 20lbs on each side. Crazy pump

3x20 abductors and adductors with bands
3x45sec kettlebell holds

217lbs

Did my first cardio and mobility day today.

10 minutes treadmill
20 stairstepper
Various shoulder mobility things and some other stretches
15 minutes treadmill