Perrin Aybara's Journey to an Elite Powerlifting Total

Okay Perrin, going to need to ask you to turn in your powerlifting card now...

I'm starting the revolution. Being a fat and out of shape powerlifter is a thing of the past.

Do you guys do cardio on the regular? If so, does it hinder your strength gains.

Normally I do. Long story about why I haven't for the last few months involving women problems. Last year I did it year round except the weeks leading into a meet. Never noticed it hurting my gains. I'm planning on picking it back up on my three non lifting days a week.

Okay Perrin, going to need to ask you to turn in your powerlifting card now...

Quick question...if someone, not me, did mobility work before their workouts and cardio afterwards would that person, again not me, need to hand in their card....?

Asking for a friend....:D

I'm starting the revolution. Being a fat and out of shape powerlifter is a thing of the past

Quick question...if someone, not me, did mobility work before their workouts and cardio afterwards would that person, again not me, need to hand in their card....?

Asking for a friend....:D

For shame....

Thinking im missing something...

What the hell is the card expression?

Lol... I enjoy it when ESL learners don't understand expressions we have in English. My girlfriend is ESL too but very fluent. I've picked up on funny differences between phrases in our separate languages.

I meant he isn't allowed to be a powerlifter anymore because he's doing cardio... Just a joke. Sort of....

Here is some elitism with foreign sports, they are seen as snobbery sports because the majority of the population has very few healthy habits, do you understand the context? Your joke presupposes that both sports are seen as normal and then the joke arises.I think so

Do you guys do cardio on the regular? If so, does it hinder your strength gains.
Cardio definitely won't hurt your strength gains unless of course you are doing HITT multiple times a week. If your doing LISS regularly and one or two HITT sessions after your heavy leg days you should be good. Don't do hit the day before a heavy leg day. LOL

Here is some elitism with foreign sports, they are seen as snobbery sports because the majority of the population has very few healthy habits, do you understand the context? Your joke presupposes that both sports are seen as normal and then the joke arises.I think so

Yeah, I think so. Here sports associated with elitism would be like Polo or Rowing maybe. Whatever the rich people play.

The "turn in your card" thing just jokingly means you're doing something that goes against the unspoken rules. It comes from "turn in your man card" like if you cried during a movie or something like that. The way @Eman used it with powerlifting was because most powerlifters don't do cardio.

Yeah, I think so. Here sports associated with elitism would be like Polo or Rowing maybe. Whatever the rich people play.

The "turn in your card" thing just jokingly means you're doing something that goes against the unspoken rules. It comes from "turn in your man card" like if you cried during a movie or something like that. The way @Eman used it with powerlifting was because most powerlifters don't do cardio.

Haha I see, I did not know that.

Cardio definitely won't hurt your strength gains unless of course you are doing HITT multiple times a week. If your doing LISS regularly and one or two HITT sessions after your heavy leg days you should be good. Don't do hit the day before a heavy leg day. LOL

Honestly for me the HIIT doesnt seem to affect me negatively.

further,that elitism is a terrible situation bc the real elitist sports here are the same that you mentioned.The problem is that ppl are extreming the postures but idont wanna lie u rugby,for example is massive but have that stigma.So there are no words to steroids,is a no way,further youre crazy man.

further,that elitism is a terrible situation bc the real elitist sports here are the same that you mentioned.The problem is that ppl are extreming the postures but idont wanna lie u rugby,for example is massive but have that stigma.So there are no words to steroids,is a no way,further youre crazy man.

Do you mean there is sigma with rugby because of steroid use? I don't understand that last sentence.

The way @Eman used it with powerlifting was because most powerlifters don't do cardio.

I'll have you know I actually get plenty of cardio and mobility work... At least once a day, sometimes twice. I just make her do half the work.... Well, maybe 75% of the work. Admittedly, I kinda do the mobility parts out of necessity and I don't get TOO crazy with it... :)