Perrin Aybara's Journey to an Elite Powerlifting Total

Here's the 500 squat in sleeves, 550 squat in wraps and 405 semi paused bench press. The 585 deadlift video has my face in it too much and isn't a PR anyway.

Here's the 500 squat in sleeves, 550 squat in wraps and 405 semi paused bench press. The 585 deadlift video has my face in it too much and isn't a PR anyway.

Monstrous efforts!! Only a matter of time before that's a fully paused bench, either way it's an incredible amount of weight to push!

Monstrous efforts!! Only a matter of time before that's a fully paused bench, either way it's an incredible amount of weight to push!

I feel pretty great about it honestly. Plenty manage to stumble their way to a 315 bench, not so many to 405+. Plus the 500 raw squat. Give it a couple days and I'll find a way to not feel good about it and be thinking about the next goals, lol.

I feel pretty great about it honestly. Plenty manage to stumble their way to a 315 bench, not so many to 405+. Plus the 500 raw squat. Give it a couple days and I'll find a way to not feel good about it and be thinking about the next goals, lol.

Well its like i always say...why be happy when you can overthink things and makenyourself miserable? Haha

500 bench goal coming soon to a Perrin Aybara near you!

Next gym session I'm wearing 2 cat shirts and drinking 2 cups of coffee fuckin PR City!

500 bench goal coming soon to a Perrin Aybara near you!

Next gym session I'm wearing 2 cat shirts and drinking 2 cups of coffee fuckin PR City!
Maybe a cat singlet for Perrin for his upcoming meet later this year lol. And him wearing that cat shirt under it ;)

If Icky will have his lucky Pantera singlet then Perrin has that cat one haha.

Maybe someday. @Eman is gonna beat me to that one for sure.

We'll see what tren does for me next cycle... The goal will be a 495 bench, have some time till I hit a max while juiced to the gills.

A 405 at your bodyweight is more impressive than mine, if you had hit less singles leading up to it you might have been able to hold the pause longer. You looked steady as can be though!

Hopefully I can catch up on the deadlifts in the next few months, PT for my knees starts next week... Hoping to start squatting and really deadlifting again in 10 weeks.

Last edited:
@Perrin Aybara due you wear your belt high low or in between? I like to wear mine low; I feel it gives me a little pop out of the hole. When I wear it high it helps keep my back locked in the right position.

We'll see what tren does for me next cycle... The goal will be a 495 bench, have some time till I hit a max while juiced to the gills.

A 405 at your bodyweight is more impressive than mine, if you had hit less singles leading up to it you might have been able to hold the pause longer. You looked steady as can be though!

Hopefully I can catch up on the deadlifts in the next few months, PT for my knees starts next week... Hoping to start squatting and really deadlifting again in 10 weeks.

That bad hand off almost did me in. Actually missed 365 because of it and thought I was done for the day. Can't wait to see you hit 495.

Fucking beast-mode, brother! Keep it up!

Thanks and glad to have you on board here.

@Perrin Aybara due you wear your belt high low or in between? I like to wear mine low; I feel it gives me a little pop out of the hole. When I wear it high it helps keep my back locked in the right position.

In between. Too high hurts my ribs and too low digs in by hips.