Perrin Aybara's Journey to an Elite Powerlifting Total

I'll have you know I actually get plenty of cardio and mobility work... At least once a day, sometimes twice. I just make her do half the work.... Well, maybe 75% of the work. Admittedly, I kinda do the mobility parts out of necessity and I don't get TOO crazy with it... :)

I haven't done any of that kind of cardio since mid January. :(

Oh sorry i missread something there, yeah i would never do any cardio HIIT or otherwise directly before a workout, i do it after my main workout.

Im an old man, be 24 in june, alas....where has the time gone?
Shit 24. You I bet you recover like Wolverine. At my age recovery is crucial can't train like used two years ago; or even like I did last year.

I thought you had a girlfriend?

I do. Opportunity hasn't presented it's...her and i have gotten to spend very little time together due to the little bit of distance and me not being able to drive down there. The few times we have got to hsng out the opportunity just wasn't there,i got a a David Blowie but das it haha

but she's coming up here for a week on the 25th n im finna tap dat ass.

No no,rugby stigma is one issue,steroid use another issue and a proof that how my culture have a battle with the foreigner thinks in general terms.

Is steroid use culturally acceptable there? I was under the impression it was in South America.

I do. Opportunity hasn't presented it's...her and i have gotten to spend very little time together due to the little bit of distance and me not being able to drive down there. The few times we have got to hsng out the opportunity just wasn't there,i got a a David Blowie but das it haha

but she's coming up here for a week on the 25th n im finna tap dat ass.

That's rough. I went three years when I was locked up. This is the longest I've went since then by far. I don't really get out much besides work and the gym.

Is steroid use culturally acceptable there? I was under the impression it was in South America.

That's rough. I went three years when I was locked up. This is the longest I've went since then by far. I don't really get out much besides work and the gym.

Yeah, in all fairness the first couple years i didnt even think about it cuz i was all wasted all the time and shit, plus i was so gross i couldn't even imagine strippin down in front of someone lol.

Nope,roids are a dark,very dark secret in recreative terms.

3year,3months:eek: I start trying to do improper things to my wife while she sleeps after 3days:oops: If I have to take a vow of celibacy to participate in powerlifting............:(
They told me fat powerlifters get all the poon.

3year,3months:eek: I start trying to do improper things to my wife while she sleeps after 3days:oops: If I have to take a vow of celibacy to participate in powerlifting............:(
They told me fat powerlifters get all the poon.

Maybe the powerlifting gods are punishing me for getting lean and doing cardio.

Maybe the powerlifting gods are punishing me for getting lean and doing cardio.
They should do a nature documentary on powerlifters o_O
(Fancy British voice) and here we have the fat shw powerlifter with all the bitches sitting under a lone tree in the savanah while the "lean" powerlifters do cardio in the sun with no bitches:D