Perrin Aybara's Journey to an Elite Powerlifting Total

I was that this all-n-one store called Meyer this morning getting .59/dozen eggs and saw a Fire Stick. I've watched a few YT videos on how to install Kodi and the add ons. If I have too much lag at least can take the fucker back.

View attachment 64697

Not in michigan are you? I remember going to a market called meyers when I was just wee lad back there.

Those fire sticks are lretty nifty, they blow Rokus outta da water.

Not in michigan are you? I remember going to a market called meyers when I was just wee lad back there.

Those fire sticks are lretty nifty, they blow Rokus outta da water.

Well its actually Meijer.

No not Michigan, kinda close...think basketball. ;)

210lbs

20 minutes of stair machine intervals
About thirty minutes of various stretches.

Probably going to have to up my calories starting next week. ~3800/day (3200 on off days and 4200 on training days) is making me drop weight way too fast. I'll raise it a couple hundred on each day to put me a little over 4000 on average and that should put me at maintenance, which was what I was looking for really. Definitely not trying to get any lighter than I am now, recomp from here out.

Just weighed 208lbs, that's 9lbs lost in 11 days. I'm doing an emergency calorie increase starting tomorrow. I wasn't sure where my current maintenance was, but 3800 is proving to be a massive deficit apparently. I'm either going to bump it to 4700/3700 or just 5000/4000 for training/off days and see if that stabilizes my weight. Doing 5x5 on bench today and 315 feels way too heavy, so fuck this, lol.

Just weighed 208lbs, that's 9lbs lost in 11 days. I'm doing an emergency calorie increase starting tomorrow. I wasn't sure where my current maintenance was, but 3800 is proving to be a massive deficit apparently. I'm either going to bump it to 4700/3700 or just 5000/4000 for training/off days and see if that stabilizes my weight. Doing 5x5 on bench today and 315 feels way too heavy, so fuck this, lol.

You been eating many carbs? A lot of that might be glycogen, may stabilize soon.

You been eating many carbs? A lot of that might be glycogen, may stabilize soon.

Probably slightly less just from less overall calories. I'm kinda panicking at the weight and bench strength loss. I'm on 700mg/week of test cyp and 2iu ED of GH at the moment.

Probably slightly less just from less overall calories. I'm kinda panicking at the weight and bench strength loss. I'm on 700mg/week of test cyp and 2iu ED of GH at the moment.

I hear you... I think your bench is going to take a bit of a hit no matter what in a deficit. 700mg of test should help your cause though.

I hear you... I think your bench is going to take a bit of a hit no matter what in a deficit. 700mg of test should help your cause though.

Well, my plan was 210lbs minimum and then recomp, just didn't know I'd reach it so quickly. I'm just going to up calories and recomp starting tomorrow.

208lbs

Comp bench 315 for 5x5
5 count paused beltless squats 320x3, 290x3, 290x3, 290x3
Single arm dumbbell overhead press 90x7, 90x5, 90x5, 90x5, 90x5

how are you liking the single arm OHP?

i think one of the keys for my bench to go up is get my shoulders stronger. also improving shoulder mobility

Still 208lbs

In the gym doing a short cardio session. Tomorrow is my heavy triple day on squat, not sure how heavy. Probably 460ish.

Also started my tren ace this afternoon. Decided to start modest at 50mg ED than jump right back to 100mg ED. Will bump it up in two weeks if necessary.