MESO-Rx Exclusive Peter Bond on how esters and chemical alterations change the way steroids act

Millard

Elite
Staff member
10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
@PeterBond's new article about steroid chemistry:

"There are a great many anabolic steroids which differ from one to another in various (subtle) ways. These differences, in essence, boil down to the underlying differences in chemical structure. In this article I’ll cover some chemical alterations that can be found in common anabolic steroids. I’ll also briefly cover what esters are. Whilst they aren’t a chemical alteration to the parent molecule per se, they do affect an anabolic steroid’s ‘behavior’ regardless because of its effect on the rate of release from the oil into the body."

Could you imagine anavar with an enenthate ester attached, 200-400mgs/week would probably be amazing :)

Could you imagine anavar with an enenthate ester attached, 200-400mgs/week would probably be amazing :)
It would likely very much change the pharmacokinetics.

Think of Boldenone vs DBOL. It's the same thing except one has an ester and another has 17aa. Yet they behave quite differently.

Chemistry is fickle.

Honestly it could be amazing but it likely would have significant differences. I'd like to see the same thing with Anadrol.