Pharmacom - Basicstero selectively scamming?

KELLOGS SELECTIVE SCAMMING!!
I bought both these boxes of Rice Krispies at the same supermarket.
After reading that the Krispies were testing fake, I decided to take a closer look at the packaging and I realized the boxes were different. One says Snap, Crackle, Pop and the other one doesn't.
I think Kellogs is sending out fake Krispies when they go on sale and is only sending out the real Krispies when there not on sale. Lol...
It's definitely fake the calories in the second batch are a different number than the original packaging. How many calories are we Fucking really getting @Kellogs

After reading that the Krispies were testing fake, I decided to take a closer look at the packaging and I realized the boxes were different. One says Snap, Crackle, Pop and the other one doesn't.
I think Kellogs is sending out fake Krispies when they go on sale and is only sending out the real Krispies when there not on sale. Lol...

Haha, cool post bro. Nice of you to take the time and bring us smiles. :)

So I had bought Anavar from Pharmacom -Frank a while ago and didn't pay attention to the details. After reading few people testing their Anavar and finding out it's fake. I decided to take a better look at my anavar boxes, and here's what I found.

Both boxes are from Pharmacom, but they have a different sticker. Also the expiration date is printed with the box and shows that they're from the same batch... so it's not like they decided to print on different boxes. If you pay attention you will see differences in the stamp, the 'Original product" - watermark stamp on the top right corner and on the front box pink vs orange Oxandrone. These findings show that there's two different Anavars being sent out by Pharmacom-Frank for internal differentation between fake and possibly real.
View attachment 48828

Second Pic
View attachment 48827

Third pic
View attachment 48830

After being involved with a printing company in the past, it doesn't surprise me that there can be two differing colors on the boxes. Uneven ink levels and different ink manufacturers between the printing runs for boxes can easily account for this. As for the stickers, they just look like they have come off of the adhesive rolls in different locations in regards to the printing process of the respective rolls they were removed from.

My opinion means nothing but there doesn't appear to be a smoking gun hiding in these boxes.

If you think it's fake, labmax it or get them tested. Anything else is not reasonable grounds for calling a product fake. Labmax is even highly open for scrutiny.

And as requested earlier in the thread, supply links to these fake anavar test results if you're going to mention them.
@Iron Vett, thank you for your comment. you are right. We do not manufacture boxes, we order them from a huge printing factory.And obviously we can not know for sure why colors can have different shades, be lighter or darker, obviously some differences with equipment settings or ink supplies.
Actually I did message him about the package not having a verification code, and he directed me to http://pharmacomlabs.com/news/11
Both boxes were from dates after the change.
verification codes will be implemented on next batches of oral products.

damn....proof is posted right here...get bloods no more than two hours after last rice crispy treat...IMO....

he's right their fake, I just poured a bowl and listened, their snapping and crackling, I don't hear any popping though, I'm going to send stool samples to the lab so you guys know I'm not reverse scamming, I'll post my fecal results in a few weeks

he's right their fake, I just poured a bowl and listened, their snapping and crackling, I don't hear any popping though, I'm going to send stool samples to the lab so you guys know I'm not reverse scamming, I'll post my fecal results in a few weeks
Make sure it's fresh

I've never seen a failed lab max or
Proven fake anavar for pharmacom? Where have you seen this? I've labmaxed their var and posted results twice myself and my Fiancé has used it to great effect with no sides.

I've never seen a failed lab max or
Proven fake anavar for pharmacom? Where have you seen this? I've labmaxed their var and posted results twice myself and my Fiancé has used it to great effect with no sides.
If I ain't getting no sides I ain't happy.

I should have been more clear. No sides that would indicate to a female that she is taking dbol or winny instead of var. just the standard sides such as oily skin, acne, strength, some agitation, increased libido etc. all common in 10mg var.

Well there you have it,its a conspiracy perpetrated by the man.

I believe Basicstero is selling "some" fake gear.

I have had good success with their Test P and Masteron. But several weeks ago I switched to their Test Cyp 250 10ml multidose vial and Test Cyp 1ml vial from Test E that I was running from another source.

I crashed about three weeks in. It was miserable. I started PCT and went back to the gear that I used before and I am bouncing back.

I wrote Bacsterio to try and resolve it, no response. I gave them a chance to make it right before I posted. I am pretty pissed.

I caution anyone from using Basicstero.