MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Odds keep getting better...
well i live in the east coast of the united states and i read that customs isn't as strict as if your sending to the west coast ,and i also chose discreet shipping so i have faith everything will be fine , plus pharmacom looks like they know how to package things

Well just placed an international order about to go to money gram in a few hours , I really hope my order comes through with no problem , anyways what are the odds that it will get seized, I believe slim I only ordered
4 tren
2 test
1 sebutros
1 anastrazolos

Your order will go through for sure... Using Bitcoin.

Well just placed an international order about to go to money gram in a few hours , I really hope my order comes through with no problem , anyways what are the odds that it will get seized, I believe slim I only ordered
4 tren
2 test
1 sebutros
1 anastrazolos
100%......dude read!!!!!! OMG You lazy fuck.

Yea I just worry a lot I was diagnosed with ocd at 8 years old
Listen. None of the info you provided was needed. Look. For a fucking example for you dumb asses. If something lands, use some sort of bullshit. The chicken layed the egg, or fuck at least the pack arrived. Something

Where or on which forum can I write a review or an article of a steroid source that is purely garbage which I last ordered from , I really don't want anyone falling for this shit

Where or on which forum can I write a review or an article of a steroid source that is purely garbage which I last ordered from , I really don't want anyone falling for this shit
Dont care but please stop posting info with every little detail about your order. Its reckless and nobody fucking cares what or when you ordered. This has been said MANY times so i dont know what you been reading since 6 but you should know this.

ok already got that from the newera no need to repeat what someone already told me , I made the mistake and already been bitched for it ,
Best thing I can tell you is to just let them chew you out, learn from the mistake, and don't do it again, as it will lead to more bitching, and put you on the bad side with vets. Also, B66 is a cool dude, he's just sick of newer members making the same mistakes over and over again that can be avoided be researching or even using common sense (not saying anything negative toward you. But best of luck to receiving your vitamins man

Dude, just PM me and I'll try to help you out. I don't post much, but I'm on here every day reading for a long time and I have personal experience with Pcom. You don't want to post all this info publicly. It pisses people off and puts everyone including you and the source at risk

Any forum get it out there. Depending on your problem. It better not be a t/a problem. In which you didn;t get the pack, or it's stuck in customs.

4 tren
2 test
1 sebutros
1 anastrazolos

:sigh:

Guys i have something to show you... got first samples of our clothes. Not all of course, there will be t-shirts and more. we are also thinking abount producing lifting belts or wrest lifting strips, some gym accessories.
So, here is first samples for our team of athletes. These clothes will be also available for some of our customers. Of course back picture will be changed for international versions of this outfit.

Let me know if your looking for Model's

Guys i have something to show you... got first samples of our clothes. Not all of course, there will be t-shirts and more. we are also thinking abount producing lifting belts or wrest lifting strips, some gym accessories.
So, here is first samples for our team of athletes. These clothes will be also available for some of our customers. Of course back picture will be changed for international versions of this outfit.

@Pharmacom Labs
Oh you already know I been wanting an outfit! haha I will wear it to the gym -- not like anyone will know what it is unless they already know ;) so it is all ok and would be fun to see if anyone walks up and recognizes the brand.

Also, I would just want the original real Russian symbols because that is legit one of a kind here where I live and would be more unique.
Plus, as I mentioned a few months ago, I am USA born (100% USA my grandpa fought in WWII and my dad in Nam -- Marines) but my heritage is Eastern European (Russian/Ukrainian).

Come on Frank, Hook me up! :D

and I know we all hate seeing it, I get it people are busy and I am patient, but I have to say @Pharmacom Labs please see if you can find the PM from me when you have time because I just send things once and won't spam so it may have got lost in the mess.

Thanks

I'm in! Come on Frank.. Hook a brother up here.. Definitely would rock a lifting belt. I am in need of a nice one, I'm sure you guys could produce some good quality. Stringers should be thrown into the mix too. Im definitely in for this... Hopefully different payment options / different websites could be set up for the clothing. Would love to help if ever needed.