MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

A couple of new things for your info.
1. We changed our ordering conditions from the international store.
I.9. Seized orders to the USA are reshipped free of charge, but not earlier than one month after the first package has been shipped unless you provide a seizure letter earlier. Orders to Australia, Canada and Europe placed in our international wareouse will be not reshipped in case of seizures! If you from one of these regions we highly recommend you to order a stealth shipping.

2. For your convenience we added a new page with all products but without extra ino and heavy pictures, where you can put all items into the shopping cart. Here is how it looks like

so you can just specify amount, put needed products into the shopping cart and chek out. This page is now active only in our US domestic warehouse. But we need to fix some things first. It does not show now which products are not in stock. We will make those items inactive. After this we implement in all 3 sections of our store.

3. We changed for your convenience our tests section, where you can see all test results.
Soon it will look like this

You can activate a search filter and look only those items you need

in the field - by type - you will be ble to choose, whether this is test for raws purity or dosage.
Date is clear. Also you will be able to choose a definite compound to see only its results.

Also we fixed lot of small mistakes in both desktop and mobile versions of our site. If you find any bugs feel free to inform us.

Is there a ballpark range for how long an international package will sit in US Customs for? I know there's no definitive answer to that but if I could get some anecdotal feedback, I'd appreciate it. Thanks everyone.

Both mine recently sat in ny customs for 3-5 days

A couple of new things for your info.
1. We changed our ordering conditions from the international store.
I.9. Seized orders to the USA are reshipped free of charge, but not earlier than one month after the first package has been shipped unless you provide a seizure letter earlier. Orders to Australia, Canada and Europe placed in our international wareouse will be not reshipped in case of seizures! If you from one of these regions we highly recommend you to order a stealth shipping.

2. For your convenience we added a new page with all products but without extra ino and heavy pictures, where you can put all items into the shopping cart. Here is how it looks like

so you can just specify amount, put needed products into the shopping cart and chek out. This page is now active only in our US domestic warehouse. But we need to fix some things first. It does not show now which products are not in stock. We will make those items inactive. After this we implement in all 3 sections of our store.

3. We changed for your convenience our tests section, where you can see all test results.
Soon it will look like this

You can activate a search filter and look only those items you need

in the field - by type - you will be ble to choose, whether this is test for raws purity or dosage.
Date is clear. Also you will be able to choose a definite compound to see only its results.

Also we fixed lot of small mistakes in both desktop and mobile versions of our site. If you find any bugs feel free to inform us.

what exactly is the difference between international and domestic , and why is domestic more expensive, i understand that its probably safer ordering domestically, but lets say your international order does get seized could you get in trouble for ordering this stuff with law enforcement , i apologize if i sound redundant or stupid I'm just new to all of this , and am trying to figure everything out before i place an order

what exactly is the difference between international and domestic , and why is domestic more expensive, i understand that its probably safer ordering domestically, but lets say your international order does get seized could you get in trouble for ordering this stuff with law enforcement , i apologize if i sound redundant or stupid I'm just new to all of this , and am trying to figure everything out before i place an order
Are you really asking if you can get in trouble for illegally ordering and receiving schedule 3 drugs? [emoji15]

And the question about why is domestic more expensive has been answered at least 50 times. Maybe you should do a lot of reading and research, it will help you make a much more informed decision.
Not bustin your balls, this is good advice. Good luck [emoji4]

just asking cause i see a lot of posts where people get there orders seized , but no one explains what exactly happens after , do they come knocking on the door of your house looking for you?

I can see where this shits heading.

first shut the fuck up about which customs your shit is at and how long its been there.
fucking retards, you endanger your pack and everybody elses. Jeez.

now on a totally hypocritical note. anyone looking for intel on the current states of the various customs go check out:

Code:
 www.pharmacyreviewer.com

their nyc thread is top notch. these guys are self medicaters who order personal amounts of prescription drugs. because by and large they believe themselves impervious to bustage, their intel can be pretty detailed.

one could learn quite a bit from these guys,but do us a favor, dont run your mouth too much about what your doing

just asking cause i see a lot of posts where people get there orders seized , but no one explains what exactly happens after , do they come knocking on the door of your house looking for you?

depending on the size of your order, 99 % you'll get a LL (love letter). that means your shit is gone. show it to frank,then toss it.

More than likely you will just receive a seizure notice. But its not an impossibility that you can get a knock at your door. I know a guy that had that happin to him so VERY rare but not unheard of.

tha
depending on the size of your order, 99 % you'll get a LL (love letter). that means your shit is gone. show it to frank,then toss it.
thank you very much thats exactly what i wanted to know i have ordered gear before but never really thought about it, getting your order seized sounds scary, I'm only looking to order about 4 or 5 vials nothing major , so i assume its safe to say i won't be looking at any charges if it does get seized

tha

thank you very much thats exactly what i wanted to know i have ordered gear before but never really thought about it, getting your order seized sounds scary, I'm only looking to order about 4 or 5 vials nothing major , so i assume its safe to say i won't be looking at any charges if it does get seized

welp, if you want to import scheduled drugs into the US, its a roll of the dice everytime.

international aint for the faint of heart, shit infact happens

Im curious about something

Anybody who had issues during the last sale

just a simple yes or no, no details

were you "compensated" ?

the odds are very much in your favor, but you should be prepared for the worst

failing to plan is planning to fail, thanks nbk2000

you should do a lil research into "controlled deliveries", start here