MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

money gram is easy for me , I understand what you mean but I don't want to learn how to use bitcom period. my wife works at walmart it cant be any easier than that. she does all my ordering.

money gram is easy for me , I understand what you mean but I don't want to learn how to use bitcom period. my wife works at walmart it cant be any easier than that. she does all my ordering.
Wow. That is easy.
Just my .02
I don't think they will quit accepting WU or MG. I agree with you, they will lose customers. It would be a bad business move. I just think bitcoin is better for them and the more people they can get to switch the better.
I don't think that they will only have sales for bitcoin users either. That would definitely piss many people off. I think that they may from time to time have bitcoin exclusive sales to tempt people to switch though.

Props to @Bone Gristle for his step by step guide for bitcoin on page 413 of this thread. I set myself a couple of hours to learn about bitcoin, and all it took was a couple of minutes following his instructions. The app makes it all so simple.

Any feedback on the Pharmacom amps? I remember a post a long time ago saying they were difficult to break open, but do they open clean or do you get some shattered amps along the way?

I have had about 5 or 6 amps shatter on me while trying to open them. I didnt pin the gear cause i had glass floating in it. I thought about using a 29g slin pin and backloading my other pin but i difnt do it. Would it be safe to do that? Or am i better off taking the losd on them. I take a alcohol pad and try and bend it in half to break it, maybe i should try an amp opener or some shit.

I have had about 5 or 6 amps shatter on me while trying to open them. I didnt pin the gear cause i had glass floating in it. I thought about using a 29g slin pin and backloading my other pin but i difnt do it. Would it be safe to do that? Or am i better off taking the losd on them. I take a alcohol pad and try and bend it in half to break it, maybe i should try an amp opener or some shit.

I saw this video on another board a few months ago and haven't had a bad break since. Every amp opens with a real nice pop to it. Copy exactly how he does it and see if it helps any. Maybe still use something to cover your top finger until you're used to it encase these pharmacom amps are just put together poorly.

You can also get blunt tip mixing needles that are good for amps,they have a filter in the end, but they're really hard to find here in the UK.

http://www.the (www.the)ampouleopener.com/ although i have mastered the tool free method. remember youre trying to snap it one way not break off the top if that makes sense. Pressure outward one way not so much a grip as it is using both hands index and thumb

Ive seen the video before, i dont know how good the amps are, i just know product inside them is pretty bangin. I have gone through hundreds of vials with trt but this is my first time really fuckin with amps that are not hcg

I use pressure with my left hand and also pressure with my right hand to try and snap the top off simultaneously. Should i only have pressure with my right hand?

I use pressure with my left hand and also pressure with my right hand to try and snap the top off simultaneously. Should i only have pressure with my right hand?
I find the best way is to keep the two index fingers together as you're gripping the amp and roll the fingers apart from a flat 180 degree to a 90 degree, keeping the two fingers together..... if that makes sense!?o_O

So you finish the movement with the index fingers still in contact but the top of the amp is now open at 90 degrees.

Have some more experience with eu.domestic store to share.
Total time from ordering till arriving was 8-9 days including a weekend. (Ordered on a friday)

Packeteting looked good as always. I just ordered some bold 500. Had some issue with the code so contacted the store and ph-helper. Both got back to me pretty fast and cleared up the mistake. (I miss took an l for a 1 not a small L)

Pinned my first 2ml and no pip at all which surprised me a little bc of the high dose.
Also tryed bitcoin for the first time and quite pleased how easy it is. Thought it would be more complicated but it's not thank God ;D

Take out the plunger of an old syringe and put the amp in the back of the barrel up to the point where you need it to break. Haven't had one shatter or break the wrong way

Bitcoin is easy to use nowadays compared to a few years ago when I was buying shit off of the silk road. There's a website called circle.com that makes it simple. My question for @Pharmacom Labs is are you gonna have oxymetholone pills in stock? I've never seen it in stock on basicstero.

Add to everyone's tip, use the dang paper towel to cover the tip b4 snapping off, the glass shreds all goes into paper towel, never had issue of them flying anywhere else

besides looking bad ass, what benefit do amps have over vials? They cost slightly more, are difficult to pop. What do you do if you need say 1.3 mL?

Bitcoin is easy to use nowadays compared to a few years ago when I was buying shit off of the silk road. There's a website called circle.com that makes it simple. My question for @Pharmacom Labs is are you gonna have oxymetholone pills in stock? I've never seen it in stock on basicstero.

Yeah I don't get why people refuse to use BTC or are just super slow at adopting it. I can now order drugs without getting off the couch. Never used to be able to do that.

are you guys going to get nolvadex in either of your US or Int shops anytime soon?

Hi, nolva - no
We planned to start of production of clomiphene and toremifene

My question for @Pharmacom Labs is are you gonna have oxymetholone pills in stock? I've never seen it in stock on basicstero.

Yep, but we cannot give the exact time of the start of production
Please keep this thread, we will announce closer to the start