MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

It's not entertaining, it's fucking infantile and pointless.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
As was this post lol.

Funny, all the people complaining about the useless post here fail to realize their posts are just as useless. Lmao. This just keeps getting better.

As was this post lol.

Funny, all the people complaining about the useless post here fail to realize their posts are just as useless. Lmao. This just keeps getting better.
Add one more useless post, good job buddy!

@pharmacomhelper

When does the myostatin vaccine come to market?

I'm sure my question got lost in the 90,000 posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make it two! You've just become what you hate! [emoji23][emoji23]

You took the bait like a pro!
[emoji23][emoji23] I had a good laugh out of this, so it was worth it. Cheers!

Completely aware of that.

However, to say the reps aren't representing pharmacom is ridiculous. They are representing the person that represents said entity. It's splitting hairs.

Maybe not so much. It seems like it's the difference between a direct and and indirect effect. Such as when you eat too many carbs and gain fat. It's not the carbs that caused you to gain fat, it's the excess calories that did. While that might be splitting hairs it wouldn't be accurate to say the carbs made you fat or were stored as. Fat

Maybe not so much. It seems like it's the difference between a direct and and indirect effect. Such as when you eat too many carbs and gain fat. It's not the carbs that caused you to gain fat, it's the excess calories that did. While that might be splitting hairs it wouldn't be accurate to say the carbs made you fat or were stored as. Fat

Are indirect pharmacom reps different than direct pharmacom reps?

A person can represent another person, sure. But in the sense of a product based business, there is a product to represent.

Are indirect pharmacom reps different than direct pharmacom reps?

A person can represent another person, sure. But in the sense of a product based business, there is a product to represent.

Well do we know if he's representing the product or the service or both?

Edit* I could be an employee of jiffy lube and jiffy lube sells almost exclusively Pennzoil products. Does this necessarily mean I'm a rep for Pennzoil as well?

If someone was directly or indirectly affecting my sales I'd want to do something about it.

Would you give him a raise for boosting sales and keeping the source name at the top of everyone's thoughts? Bc that's what he as well as everyone else is doing. Whether done on purpose or not, it's working pretty well wouldn't you say?

Would you give him a raise for boosting sales and keeping the source name at the top of everyone's thoughts? Bc that's what he as well as everyone else is doing. Whether done on purpose or not, it's working pretty well wouldn't you say?
Are we as a community really that retarded? I've been pmed a few times after joking on top secret labs lab thread with people wanting to order from me :rolleyes:

Well do we know if he's representing the product or the service or both?

Edit* I could be an employee of jiffy lube and jiffy lube sells almost exclusively Pennzoil products. Does this necessarily mean I'm a rep for Pennzoil as well?

Darius is a product based business, not a service based one. His sales are based primarily in one product and the service of him shipping it to you is second hand. So there really can only be representation of the product here IMO.

A jiffy lube is a service based business so I'd hesitate to compare the two...