positive on steroid test involving custody.

Let me get this straight you want to say I am sorry and lick his balls hoping for mercy. You my freind are a fool.
No. No. No. No. The fool is the op who is already prescribed test by a doc but had to add in mast.to his legally prescribed test during a time when his kids could be taken from him. How 'bout you lick these nuts?

No. No. No. No. The fool is the op who is already prescribed test by a doc but had to add in mast.to his legally prescribed test during a time when his kids could be taken from him. How 'bout you lick these nuts?

Another keyboard superman. I would bite your fucking ear off instead and shove it down your throat.

I think he had been off of masteron for a while, but that shit stays in your system for a several months.

Tell everybody what a moon cricket is @Oldschool, you racist.
What spoonfeed you? Naw man go get fucked you bitch. If the shoe fits wear it motherfucker. Willing to bet tons of money you aint sporting no whip marks on your back so get over that fucking shit. Anything else?

Attachments

• 20181201_202018.png
    20181201_202018.png
    99.6 KB · Views: 34
By your response u never were put in front of a judge and had to do time.

Correct and IMO that’s a good thing, but
exposure to judges and attorneys is a part of med malpractice that I’m a part of.

And patients come from various backgrounds and demographics that often impacts and is a part of the discovery process.

The notion someone should never admit fault is, to be frank absurd, bc that’s the very essence of plea bargaining, since the facts of a case often reveal the extent of culpability on behalf of a defendant regardless of a formal admission of guilt.

Judges are smart and well educated professionals that can see the forest thru the trees, and when a judge connects the dots and those dots reveal a pattern of maladaptive behavior on behalf of a defendant they tend to rule following
the dictum “whatever is in the best interest of a child”.

And if scientific testing reveals AAS were in part responsible for reprehensible behavior they will restrict visitation to
“supervised only” until the cause (as he sees it) is no longer a threat, to the child.

To that end its remarkable some will continue a habit or addiction that is/has/was destroying their lives.

Jim

Last edited:
Doesnt her knowledge of his illicit drug use make her an accomplice in crime? Likely she was helping him pin. And if shes known all along that makes her just as liable. Doesnt seem like it would work the way she hoped

That logic doesn’t seem to work the booze and recreational drugs, not sure it would work with roids.

By your response u never were put in front of a judge and had to do time. Cuz I am telling you never admit to nothing you will not get any lieniancy by doing so. Never ever admit it never admit guilt I dont give a shit if that judge found the needle it ain't mine. I dont know nothing. You sound like a pussy and you would be a rat. Let me get this straight u think he should admit it and the judge ain't going to let that bitch take full custody your fucking nuts. You piss me off giving that stupid advice. I throw myself at the mercy of the court. You fucking pussy

It’s wise not to admit guilt in criminal court (even standard civil court), even when the world knows you’re guilty because the prosecutor still has to do his job and should they mess up you could walk off but this is family court or a custody hearing. I’m not sure if the same rules apply here.

That logic doesn’t seem to work the booze and recreational drugs, not sure it would work with roids.

It’s wise not to admit guilt in criminal court (even standard civil court), even when the world knows you’re guilty because the prosecutor still has to do his job and should they mess up you could walk off but this is family court or a custody hearing. I’m not sure if the same rules apply here.
Bingo and many cases got appealed and then dropped never admit guilt. But these keyboard lawyers know everything.

You sound like someone that should purposely kill all his "swimmers". Up the dose hood rat.

Here's how you handle this one.

1). Create a bogus handle here on Meso.

2). Befriend him, then get him to list stuff he brews or uses with prices attached.

3). Report the PM to Millard and claim he's soliciting you via PM.

4). Carry on as if nothing happened and pretend you're not a filthy rat.

Problem solved.

Bingo and many cases got appealed and then dropped never admit guilt. But these keyboard lawyers know everything.

Well yeah in criminal and civil court you don’t want to make the states job easier. Let’s take the synagogue shooter, everyone and their mother knows he’s guilty, but he still pleads not guilty. He may be factually guilty but legally he’s still innocent, and like I said before the prosecution still needs to convict you. Should there be some procedural error he could walk, which in that case would be terrible. Not wise to make the states job easy. Even if you take a plea deal just plead guilty and say the minimum required, no need to get too detailed as the judge doesn’t have to abide by the terms so if you rub them the wrong way they can decide to toss in prison time even tho the agreement called for none.

In the case of a custody hearing I could imagine it could be different. Maybe admitting to using roids in the past but no longer using could help, but only if advised by your attorney.

Same with cops, never admit guilt and never talk to them without an attorney present. Even if you are innocent you still should have an attorney with you, I’ve seen examples of innocent people being fucked over cause they didn’t have a lawyer present. There are some very rare exceptions of course but they’re exceedingly rare.

Same with cops, never admit guilt and never talk to them without an attorney present. Even if you are innocent you still should have an attorney with you, I’ve seen examples of innocent people being fucked over cause they didn’t have a lawyer present. There are some very rare exceptions of course but they’re exceedingly rare.
My Cousin Vinny was a perfect example of this!!!

Back