positive on steroid test involving custody.

Yeah, the courts are funny like that, whoever spends the most on lawyers wins. But the op sounds like he has his issues as well. Who the hell juices during a custody battle, than comes here and lies to try and get out of it

Yeh he was on rx trt but that wasn't good enough for him then he orders mast an acts like he has no idea why he has mast in his system I understand beating the boyfriend up but make sure your shits in order first cause if u don't your choosing your wants over your kids he fucked himself an came crying for help

Doesnt her knowledge of his illicit drug use make her an accomplice in crime? Likely she was helping him pin. And if shes known all along that makes her just as liable. Doesnt seem like it would work the way she hoped

Sounds like the kid has 2 parents who need to grow up

Thats what that high dollar lawyer is going to say. Sounds like another confused and fucked up child in the making. Sad shit.
Its sad but true I think some people get so caught up in being mad at the other person they forget that there kid is dealing with everything they do to each other 2 people need to grow up an put there petty differences behind them an do what's best for there children u don't have to be together to be great parents

Doesnt her knowledge of his illicit drug use make her an accomplice in crime? Likely she was helping him pin. And if shes known all along that makes her just as liable. Doesnt seem like it would work the way she hoped
Good to see you around big guy. Hope all is good out your way.

She just claim that she was scared of being beat up by him, cry, and continue to turn him into a monster

She just claim that she was scared of being beat up by him, cry, and continue to turn him into a monster
I think with all these recent bitches with their fake rape claims, more judges are beginning to not believe them, especially when there’s no record of violence against them.

Boy (or in this case girl) who cried wolf too many times. These lying manipulative cunts have done it to themselves over the years. I have no sympathy.

Boy (or in this case girl) who cried wolf too many times. These lying manipulative cunts have done it to themselves over the years. I have no sympathy.

plenty of those allegations are true. rape is rape. sex assualt is sex assualt. sucking a producers dick to get the lead role is business.

OP
Men usually have little chance of getting custody, unless you can prove she's a full time addict or something like that. Women almost always get custody.

Steroids just lowered your (already low) chance down to zero.
Just accept it, and settle for nice visitation rights.

Learn your lesson and never admit using steroids to your next gf or wife again.

OP
Men usually have little chance of getting custody, unless you can prove she's a full time addict or something like that. Women almost always get custody.

Steroids just lowered your (already low) chance down to zero.
Just accept it, and settle for nice visitation rights.

Learn your lesson and never admit using steroids to your next gf or wife again.
Those tides are changing in recent years. While a judge usually will side with a mom, more cases show the shift.

But you bring up a very valid point on just how much you let your gf or wife know. All is fair in love and war.

Those tides are changing in recent years. While a judge usually will side with a mom, more cases show the shift.

But you bring up a very valid point on just how much you let your gf or wife know. All is fair in love and war.
That's one of the biggest decisions we have to make, whom to tell about steroid use. Will definitely never tell a girlfriend again. A lot trickier when it comes to wives

Never admitting culpability when it’s starring a judge in the face may be viewed as the equivalent of lying or an irrevocable from of denial.

And doing so often leaves the defendant
wo a external source to fault such as the steroids made me do it, or was a major contributor.

Judges WILL almost always believe scientific data over someone w a pattern
of violence regardless of an admission of guilt.
As is often the case in one liner threads
members rarely if ever receive enough info to formulate an informed opinion, and this thread is no exception.

IDK but it does seem it would behoove the OP to say bye bye to the use of illicit drugs if he want to be a FATHER to his child.

Stated another way it’s time for the OP to grow up and put his child’s needs first and cease the behaviors that placed him in front of a judge.
By your response u never were put in front of a judge and had to do time. Cuz I am telling you never admit to nothing you will not get any lieniancy by doing so. Never ever admit it never admit guilt I dont give a shit if that judge found the needle it ain't mine. I dont know nothing. You sound like a pussy and you would be a rat. Let me get this straight u think he should admit it and the judge ain't going to let that bitch take full custody your fucking nuts. You piss me off giving that stupid advice. I throw myself at the mercy of the court. You fucking pussy

Last edited:
By your response u never were put in front of a judge and had to do time. Cuz I am telling you never admit to nothing you will not get any lieniancy by doing so. Never ever admit it never admit guilt I dont give a shit if that judge found the needle it ain't mine. I dont know nothing. You sound like a pussy and you would be a rat. Let me get this straight u think he should admit it and the judge ain't going to let that bitch take full custody your fucking nuts. You push me off giving that stupid advice
You sound like someone that should purposely kill all his "swimmers". Up the dose hood rat.

Back