Project Get Shredded 2021 - Win $160,000 in CASH prizes!

No threat at all. Stating facts there naps.

I am not Naps. Naps will be back shorty.
And you did threaten him.
This is your post..

Bring it you little fuck. I got a long ass driveway. You’re free to take a walk up it at anytime. Of course you’ll be trespassing so you might want to duck and cover.

You might want to duck and cover? That means you will shoot him if you see him. Obvious threat. You broke rule #7.

Will see if different rules apply to different members..

You are back. You’re not making any sales here though cause you’ve demonstrated yourself how much you suck as a businessman.

You have a big mouth. All talk. You act like you and your few friends run this forum. lol.. Trust me, Naps is doing just fine, and the order are pouring in.
Feel free to join the biggest contest on the net. Can't wait to see what you look like.. Probably as fat as your mouth..

This is your post..

Bring it you little fuck. I got a long ass driveway. You’re free to take a walk up it at anytime. Of course you’ll be trespassing so you might want to duck and cover.

You might want to duck and cover? That means you will shoot him if you see him. Obvious threat. You broke rule #7.

No threat still?

He is the one who started the shit,and @BigBaldBeardGuy welcomed him, like the kind guy he is.

I would do the same.

You aren't very bright huh?

This is your post..

Report me then. Simple as that. Boohoo

bigbaldedbeardeddickguy is nothing but a loud mouth. Ive come to realize he has a fan base here with about 4-6 dick riders, and you're one of them.
Are you kidding? Naps is universally hated here. There’s at least 30 different users in here posting bad shit about you Naps.

Are you kidding? Naps is universally hated here. There’s at least 30 different users in here posting bad shit about you Naps.

Wow, 30? Out of 70K members? lol.. Most if not all are fake user accounts anyways. Anyone can sign up on a forum and post a bad review. You act like sponsors never get bad reviews here or anywhere.. Why not post up your sponsor so I can see if he/she has gotten a bad review.. You wont, because you're a coward.

One, learn how to speak and write properly. Two, Naps been around since 2005. Must be doing something right. As for sales, he is KILLING it..trust me!
Not killing it here.

Keep posting. You’ll be banned a second time before tmrw morning. That’s something you should be proud of.

What kind of low level rep gets kicked off of the 2nd busiest forum? You suck.

One, learn how to speak and write properly. Two, Naps been around since 2005. Must be doing something right. As for sales, he is KILLING it..trust me!
Thats Funny GIF by MOODMAN

Wow, 30? Out of 70K members? lol.. Most if not all are fake user accounts anyways. Anyone can sign up on a forum and post a bad review. You act like sponsors never get bad reviews here or anywhere.. Why not post up your sponsor so I can see if he/she has gotten a bad review.. You wont, because you're a coward.
Where’s the positive posts?

None. Not one out of 70,000 users.