Project Get Shredded 2021 - Win $160,000 in CASH prizes!

50% OFF FOR MAY AND JUNE!

For the entire month of May and June, we will be offering our MESO friends and haters a 50% discount. Use coupon code NAPS-MESO50 in checkout to apply a 50% discount!

All discounts will apply to any full-priced items in checkout; already-discounted items, such as HGH/peptides, bulk items, or existing promotions will not apply.

Go get shopping, folks!

Code:
https://www.napsgear.org/

For the entire month of May and June, we will be offering our MESO friends and haters a 50% discount. Use coupon code NAPS-MESO50 in checkout to apply a 50% discount!

All discounts will apply to any full-priced items in checkout; already-discounted items, such as HGH/peptides, bulk items, or existing promotions will not apply.

Go get shopping, folks!

Code:
you are now blantantly advertising a sale in your "contest" thread. There is no more denying you came here for the free advertising.

You are misleading at the very least. A threat to members' security and safety by your own admission.

I again warn those reading this thread to beware.

you are now blantantly advertising a sale in your "contest" thread. There is no more denying you came here for the free advertising.

You are misleading at the very least. A threat to members' security and safety by your own admission.

I again warn those reading this thread to beware.

What do you think the contest is for? Right, to attract the visitors to the webshop. What kind of denying you are talking about lol this is a steroid board and we are napsgear - steroid source.

Don't forget the 50% off code:

Go get shopping, folks!

Code:

Physical threats are prohibited.
The members security is safe. In fact we are deleting everything but emails once a year. But I will make sure the attackers on our competition announcement post data is found or PMed me. I do not make a secret out of this. They believe it's an online game for them. This does not apply to meso community members (76k) but to the group of attackers. 5-6 people who have lost the sense of reality.

A very delicate pinpoint strike

AP21135511980766_t800.jpg

Last edited:
Physical threats are prohibited.
The members security is safe. In fact we are deleting everything but emails once a year. But I will make sure the attackers on our competition announcement post data is found or PMed me. I do not make a secret out of this. They believe it's an online game for them. This does not apply to meso community members (76k) but to the group of attackers. 5-6 people who have lost the sense of reality.

Bring it you little fuck. I got a long ass driveway. You’re free to take a walk up it at anytime. Of course you’ll be trespassing so you might want to duck and cover.

Alright @Millard now I’m sure this doesn’t break a rule either??

Yes @Millard Check the thread this gentlemen started as well.
I am well within the rules to start a thread for discussion purposes. But when you threaten harm on someone you broke rule 7. Goodbye @naps enjoy your ban.

7) Threats of physical violence, including threats of sexual violence, against members and/or their family members are prohibited.

I am well within the rules to start a thread for discussion purposes. But when you threaten harm on someone you broke rule 7. Goodbye @naps enjoy your ban.

7) Threats of physical violence, including threats of sexual violence, against members and/or their family members are prohibited.

You can can't start fake news threads. This is not within the rules I'm sure.

You can can't start fake news threads. This is not within the rules I'm sure.

Ahhh... but the rules:

Members will not be banned for anything that is said about sources. This rule applies only to this sub-forum.

So again, I didn’t do anything wrong. You’re the only one that broke a rule.

Really? So suck my dick buthtub source shill. No rules broken.
Now you got it.

That doesn’t break any rules and hey, I don’t take any offense to it. You have yet to point out the bathtub source though. I’m sure everyone is interested.

So this contest is a sham then correct? This has to be a blatant attempt to reel in people into his long running scam. Can't believe Naps has been on this board for 17 years...

FUCK YOU NAPS!!!

Bring it you little fuck. I got a long ass driveway. You’re free to take a walk up it at anytime. Of course you’ll be trespassing so you might want to duck and cover.

So, if this ain't a threat, I dont know what is.. I guess when you act like you run this forum, and you aren't even the owner, I guess you can break rule number 7 too.