Project Get Shredded 2021 - Win $160,000 in CASH prizes!

I’m entering cuz why tf not?
Well...... are you really asking?

I'll answer because I like to think I have a little bit of common sense. For one, Naps SUCKS. They are legends for shitty service and questionable gear. There's guys that are still waiting for shipments...

Oh and number two reason? Assuming you win. And assuming the scumbag source pays out. Do you feel GOOD about the potentials of receiving a couple thousand dollars in drug money, from a drug source? We like to think crypto is secure but a couple thousand gets noticed. How do you explain it? You want to add money laundering to your list of hobbies?

I am doubting they pay out at all. So go ahead and enter and have fun!

edit: *racist drug dealer per post 22

I'll answer because I like to think I have a little bit of common sense. For one, Naps SUCKS. They are legends for shitty service and questionable gear. There's guys that are still waiting for shipments...

Oh and number two reason? Assuming you win. And assuming the scumbag source pays out. Do you feel GOOD about the potentials of receiving a couple thousand dollars in drug money, from a drug source? We like to think crypto is secure but a couple thousand gets noticed. How do you explain it? You want to add money laundering to your list of hobbies?

I am doubting they pay out at all. So go ahead and enter and have fun!

edit: *racist drug dealer per post 22
I already trade crypto, a couple thousand deposit wouldn’t be anything new, also you don’t have to claim anything until it’s realized gains into an account, if you just reinvest into other crypto then you only pay capital gains when you cash out(all this is assuming the winner have a couple brain cells, actually gets paid, and isn’t using coinbase or any of those exchanges that abide by us laws).

So you are suggesting canceling all the promo tools the sources are using because in the end the bonus will arrive from a drug dealer? So no more sales, discounts, promotions, no more cashback, no more sponsored athletes, no more sponsored boards because they are sponsored by drug dealers, no more nothing? The contest prize money is a bonus from the same category of drug dealer bonuses. And if you are a high moral character then why are you buying anything from drug dealers and what are you doing in the drug dealers forums section.

Speaking about products, we officially represent established brands that many top sources carry as well. The brands that have been third-party tested countless number of times. All these brands manufacturers drop ship direct to distributor customers. This means if there were quality issues or delays, this would have happened to dozens of sources selling Pharmaqo, Deus, Alpha, Para, Dragon, for example. So please wipe your ass with the shitty service and questionable gear stories. There is a dozen of reputable brands in the industry and the service and quality is the same for a bigger part of the US market.

And to avoid unpredictable delays of the manufacturers/brands shipping from Asia we have taken on board a lot of verified EU and US domestic brands. Same quality, faster shipping. The service and product range now is the best it's ever been.

So you are suggesting canceling all the promo tools the sources are using because in the end the bonus will arrive from a drug dealer? So no more sales, discounts, promotions, no more cashback, no more sponsored athletes, no more sponsored boards because they are sponsored by drug dealers, no more nothing? The contest prize money is a bonus from the same category of drug dealer bonuses. And if you are a high moral character then why are you buying anything from drug dealers and what are you doing in the drug dealers forums section.

Speaking about products, we officially represent established brands that many top sources carry as well. The brands that have been third-party tested countless number of times. All these brands manufacturers drop ship direct to distributor customers. This means if there were quality issues or delays, this would have happened to dozens of sources selling Pharmaqo, Deus, Alpha, Para, Dragon, for example. So please wipe your ass with the shitty service and questionable gear stories. There is a dozen of reputable brands in the industry and the service and quality is the same for a bigger part of the US market.

And to avoid unpredictable delays of the manufacturers/brands shipping from Asia we have taken on board a lot of verified EU and US domestic brands. Same quality, faster shipping. The service and product range now is the best it's ever been.
I'm sorry, is this a contest or are you sourcing here? If you are sourcing, then we're going to have a couple questions for you. And you should have a thread in the Underground section. Are you ready to do this? Let's go. Lets see some recent product testing results. Surely you can afford to test products when you have "over $160,000 in CASH prize money". Oh wait, they've already been tested... well post the results, bud.

I said nothing of "moral character". I was pointing out how retarded it is to win CASH from a drug dealer. Don't implicate any of us in on your bad legal decisions. And point to a source that offers "cash back" this isn't the grocery store. This is illegal drugs.

Pharmaqo SUCKS. And we have PLENTY of sources for Deus already, fuck we can't step anywhere without running into Deus here.

What have you done to correct all the lame fucked up mistakes of the past that have made Naps a the fucking meme of the steroid community?

Are you sourcing on MESO or what?

I'm sorry, is this a contest or are you sourcing here?

This thread is about promoting a $160,000 contest. You've criticized our products and got a response that in short sounds like this. It doesn't matter what shop you bought Deus from. If the shop is official distributor then Deus will drop ship your order direct to you. The shop is just an intermediary processing the payments, offering customer service and promoting the brands. The BTC payment processing takes the same time for anyone. Summarizing it all: The webshops selling Deus will have the same product and service. Now Deus is just an example. Absolutely all the top multi-brand stores work like this. You have an old thinking cliche. A lot has changed since the early 00's. This is the best business model because if one brand drops off you can always find a good substitution these days. I'm glad we were the first who applied to this model.

Not sure what beef you have with Pharmaqo but check how many lab tests they do. Although the manufacturer ships from Asia they deliver within 3 weeks. Again, they do it for all their distributors so nobody can be here better or worse in terms of product or service.
I think you are just not following the lab tests Pharmaqo and other brands do. Check them here, we are updating the labs every month, sometimes weekly:

Code:
https://www.napsgear.org/lab_test.php

I guess you are really not following because at least 5 top sources including the top advertised source on this website offer cash back to their customers these days and this is 101 marketing that will evolve in steroids online shops whether you want it or not. It just comes a bit later to drug dealers you know.

As for what's new on naps...we did took some time to work on improving the overall customer experience.
NapsGear now has dedicated US and Europe Domestic sections on the website! These sections were developed to offer our customers products with 100% delivery rates and with much faster transit times! We added MANY new verified brands to these sections, giving you a better-rounded, all-inclusive domestic line of products!
Our international products shipped from Asia are still tried and true. They may take an extra week or two due to never ending Asia holidays and flight issues but the success rates are still very high. They remain some of the industry’s highest rated products on the market and for decades! Third-party tested on regular bases. We will always offer these industry giants!

This thread is about promoting a $160,000 contest. You've criticized our products and got a response that in short sounds like this. It doesn't matter what shop you bought Deus from. If the shop is official distributor then Deus will drop ship your order direct to you. The shop is just an intermediary processing the payments, offering customer service and promoting the brands. The BTC payment processing takes the same time for anyone. Summarizing it all: The webshops selling Deus will have the same product and service. Now Deus is just an example. Absolutely all the top multi-brand stores work like this. You have an old thinking cliche. A lot has changed since the early 00's. This is the best business model because if one brand drops off you can always find a good substitution these days. I'm glad we were the first who applied to this model.

Not sure what beef you have with Pharmaqo but check how many lab tests they do. Although the manufacturer ships from Asia they deliver within 3 weeks. Again, they do it for all their distributors so nobody can be here better or worse in terms of product or service.
I think you are just not following the lab tests Pharmaqo and other brands do. Check them here, we are updating the labs every month, sometimes weekly:

Code:
https://www.napsgear.org/lab_test.php

I guess you are really not following because at least 5 top sources including the top advertised source on this website offer cash back to their customers these days and this is 101 marketing that will evolve in steroids online shops whether you want it or not. It just comes a bit later to drug dealers you know.

As for what's new on naps...we did took some time to work on improving the overall customer experience.
NapsGear now has dedicated US and Europe Domestic sections on the website! These sections were developed to offer our customers products with 100% delivery rates and with much faster transit times! We added MANY new verified brands to these sections, giving you a better-rounded, all-inclusive domestic line of products!
Our international products shipped from Asia are still tried and true. They may take an extra week or two due to never ending Asia holidays and flight issues but the success rates are still very high. They remain some of the industry’s highest rated products on the market and for decades! Third-party tested on regular bases. We will always offer these industry giants!
wtf is this? youre about as long winded as synergy.

Naps Geneza Test E is legit mid cycle right now but fuck am i swelling with water probably my shitty diet.

Project Get Shredded 2021 is off to a great start! Applications are looking very promising. We are excited to see what you all bring to the competition!

Given the VERY generous donations from our sponsors, we wanted to give them a deserving shout-out to highlight their contributions!

Dragon Pharma $30,000
Para Pharma $25,000
Pharmaqo $25,000
Maxtreme Pharma $25,000
Deus Medical $10,000
BM Pharma $10,000
Scott Pharma $10,000
Geneza Pharma $25,000

As you can see, there were no small contributions. These sponsors spared no expense to give you guys the contest of a lifetime and contributed a generous amount to bring the total prize pool to a colossal $160,000!

This contest is a very big deal. Let’s motivate each other to get into the best shape of our lives and get paid for it! Let’s make this contest count! This could be a once in a lifetime opportunity!

Still need to register? Head this way now and register!

Code:
https://www.napsgear.org/get_shredded.php?year=2021

Project Get Shredded 2021 is off to a great start! Applications are looking very promising. We are excited to see what you all bring to the competition!

Given the VERY generous donations from our sponsors, we wanted to give them a deserving shout-out to highlight their contributions!

Dragon Pharma $30,000
Para Pharma $25,000
Pharmaqo $25,000
Maxtreme Pharma $25,000
Deus Medical $10,000
BM Pharma $10,000
Scott Pharma $10,000
Geneza Pharma $25,000

As you can see, there were no small contributions. These sponsors spared no expense to give you guys the contest of a lifetime and contributed a generous amount to bring the total prize pool to a colossal $160,000!

This contest is a very big deal. Let’s motivate each other to get into the best shape of our lives and get paid for it! Let’s make this contest count! This could be a once in a lifetime opportunity!

Still need to register? Head this way now and register!

Code:
https://www.napsgear.org/get_shredded.php?year=2021

Just more free advertising.

He’s not sourcing here, just offering his stupid contest.

Look into my profile: Joined May 14, 2004

I'm sourcing here for 17 years and 1 week. Kid.

Yea and you left like a fucking coward when Naps shit the bed. Chump.

There’s a big 4 year gap in your post history between 2017 and 2021. Now if you’re officially back, resurrect your shitty thread as a reminder to everybody why you HAVEN’T sourced here in 4 fucking years.

in case anyone needs a reminder of what lead to dickhead LEAVING...

Read the last couple pages and it’ll be crystal clear.

Last edited:

I suggest you stick to the paid boards that will delete your past sins. You’re just going to look retarded on MESO. Slimey scumbag source trying to creep in under a “contest”. You didn’t even have the balls to openly say you want to source here again after fucking members over.

Remember, it doesn't matter what you suggest. I'm sourcing here for 17 years and one week.

We've been taking a break from all the boards, not only MESO. I'm sorry we forgot to ask you. Now we are back on all the boards including the most respected and popular. Are you accusing them all in deleting reviews? Not the strongest and smartest argument.

Meso UG forum is nothing new but small UGL tribes protecting their own brands. Every source here knows that. Every source here went through this. Every source here knows you can blatantly insult and drive anyone's reputation into the ground with fake accusations. As they say here you little bitches feel a lot of power on a very small area lol. So go fuck yourself.

NapsGear carries the most reputable brands in the industry who drop ship direct to our customers from all over the world. The brands that have built trust over the years. The products, the service, payment processing, customer support all are impeccable at NapsGear.

Enjoy

Code:
https://www.napsgear.org/gearpics.php

Last edited:
Remember, it doesn't matter what you suggest. I'm sourcing here for 17 years and one week.

We've been taking a break from all the boards, not only MESO. I'm sorry we forgot to ask you. Now we are back on all the boards including the most respected and popular. Are you accusing them all in deleting reviews? Not the strongest and smartest argument.

Meso UG forum is nothing new but small UGL tribes protecting their own brands. Every source here knows that. Every source here went through this. Every source here knows you can blatantly insult and drive anyone's reputation into the ground with fake accusations. As they say here you little bitches feel a lot of power on a very small area lol. So go fuck yourself.

NapsGear carries the most reputable brands in the industry who drop ship direct to our customers from all over the world. The brands that have built trust over the years. The products, the service, payment processing, customer support all are impeccable at NapsGear.

Enjoy

Code:
https://www.napsgear.org/gearpics.php
There you go MESO. The rep just told us little bitches to go fuck ourself.

Source suicide.

Point to the UGL that I’m protecting? I bet you can’t because there is none. You got that entirely wrong.

You took a break for four years because Naps stopped sending products and guys got ripped off. You took a break for four years because the products you sent out were shit. Do I need to find and post the picture of the vial that was so overcooked that it looked like sludgy motor oil? That was legendarily BAD. It’s what ruined the Napsgear brand. You figured guys would forget. Four years wasn’t long enough.

You got a fucked up ego driven attitude. After shitting the bed you should be humble and rebuild your brand. You’re after the quick money though.

And fuck the other boards. MESO is the 2nd largest forum. You want to shit all over us though. Good luck with that. I’ll be following your posts. Your time is already over here because you did nothing to correct the sins of your past.

“There you go MESO.”?????
Oh, no no buddy, do not address to meso members in hopes for support you little hysterical bitch because I’m addressing my words into your face. And fuck yourself was exclusively yours and your tribe members. Do not appeal to all meso members because not everyone lives to hate.

Idiot, I took a break and spent some of the best time of my life traveling and enjoying time with my family on exotic islands. What have you been doing for the past 4 years? Shut the Fuck up! One vial of overcooked tren in 2013 is all you have on us? Fuck you again! A vial of tren can theoretically be burnt once in 17 years out of dozes of brands and thousands of batches. Mr Stupidity.

Look at our website. It’s a community of over 600k members. Dozens of popular brands shipped by manufacturers from Asia, Europe, US Domestic. Promotion tools, loyalty credits, 50% product of the week discounts, quantity discounts, rewards program and many more. All come from well established brands who drop ship direct to our customers. Dozes of brands. You hear me?
Stop talking on behalf of meso community. Exclude the “US” nobody gave you the right to speak like that.

My favourite part is “you did nothing to correct the sins of your past.” Fuck you #3 and who the Fuck are you to talk about my sins moron? Look at how our website has improved. The product range, the delivery time, the customer service, the payment processing speed. You are just a stupid hater that does not want to see the truth of 2021 and lives with a burnt tren from 2013 memories but most likely the tribes agenda. Meso idiot#1 is officially your name now.

Last edited:
Oh, no no buddy, do not address to meso members in hopes for support you little hysterical bitch because I’m addressing my words into your face. And fuck yourself was exclusively yours and your tribe members. Do not appeal to all meso members because not everyone lives to hate.

Idiot, I took a break and spent some of the best time of my life traveling and enjoying time with my family on exotic islands. What have you been doing for the past 4 years? Shut the Fuck up! One vial of overcooked tren in 2013 is all you have on us? Fuck you again! A vial of tren can theoretically be burnt once in 17 years out of dozes of brands and thousands of batches. Mr Stupidity.

Look at our website. It’s a community of over 600k members. Dozens of popular brands shipped by manufacturers from Asia, Europe, US Domestic. Promotion tools, loyalty credits, 50% product of the week discounts, quantity discounts, rewards program and many more. All come from well established brands who drop ship direct to our customers. Dozes of brands. You hear me?
Stop talking on behalf of meso community. Exclude the “US” nobody gave you the right to speak like that.

My favourite part is “you did nothing to correct the sins of your past.” Fuck you #3 and who the Fuck are you to talk about my sins moron? Look at how our website has improved. The product range, the delivery time, the customer service, the payment processing speed. You are just a stupid hater that does not want to see the truth of 2021 and lives with a burnt tren from 2013 memories but most likely the tribes agenda. Meso idiot#1 is officially your name now.
Like anyone is going to read that.

Napsgear is synonymous with “SUCKS”.

All products are drop shipped? Wow. You really add a lot of service. You make it sound like you guys do absolutely fuck all. You add nothing but an extra layer.

Oh and then there’s the whole “save customer info to sell it” thing that you idiots called “a security breach”. That’s a great contribution. Where do I send my Bitcoin?

Speaking about products, we officially represent established brands that many top sources carry as well. The brands that have been third-party tested countless number of times.
Motherfucker don't get me started.
What about your sponsor BM?
Tested huh?
What about cuck pharmaqo scammer rat fuck.
Para pharma?

Don't answer to me or I am going straight up to my guys place place and show a vial publicly of Para Pharma tren a 100mg/ml crystallized, with different types of floaters inside as well, other than crystals AND OVERHEATED. With label that unsticks and doesn't fit the vial.
Located floater from the same guy,parapharma boldenone 400-500mg/ml. Brand new.

Are these your sponsors?
Don't push me.

Are these the ones that will pay the people for the "contest"?

I have quite some time till the next state exam.
It will take me 2-3 hours to get the parapharma vials,ridicule you.
And one hour till I locate the BM hplc reports.
I can't forget that 50mg tren ace 50mg test prop sold as 100mg/mg tren ace.
Then,I will quote every single pharmaqo fuck up and make you look like a total joke.
Not that people haven't already understood.
Problem is,I can get quite intense. You're not coming back from me.
Next move is abandoning your shitshow of a project or promoting it somewhere else.
In some place that protects you.

Also you,as a source....suck major dick.
Damn you are fucking terrible.

Fuck you.

You committed suicide, kid.

Bail.