Project Get Shredded 2021 - Win $160,000 in CASH prizes!

Fuck you, you pos selective scammer who keeps information from every single person who buys from you. Meso is harm reduction, you need to be stopped.
Look at Naps history. The only time I ever got my money taken was from Naps years ago.
do not order from this scamming piece of shit
5th place.

Waiting for the 6th place.

Damn... people don't like you for shit...and it hasn't even started yet.

colbert-laugh.gif
GenerousKlutzyDingo-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Wouldn’t it be hilarious if people made accounts on boards that naps sources and pms perspective customers warning them to not buy from naps? It’s a fun hobby when you can’t post negative shit but you absolutely can pm people on asf, pro muscle, etc.

The only time I ever got my money taken was from Naps years ago.

May I please have your order number or email address to check if you are real. But of course not. No proof, no nothing as always. Just another buthtub brewer using meso harm reduction to protect his buthtub dirt. You are #6 I suppose. Not that many guys, not that many. You are just another piss in the ocean.

The meso fuckguard has to be stopped. The names exposed. Addresses found and 10kg boxes of the cheapest gear sent to these fuck faced idiots to make them shut up forever.

May I please have your order number or email address to check if you are real.
Are you retarded?
You're welcome is officially worn out.
Threats to dox forum members should result in a ban.

May I please have your order number or email address to check if you are real. But of course not. No proof, no nothing as always. Just another buthtub brewer using meso harm reduction to protect his buthtub dirt. You are #6 I suppose. Not that many guys, not that many. You are just another piss in the ocean.
that was probably over 10 years ago. I said years ago. I don’t sell shit, I’m not a brewer, or a source. I’m not a drug dealer or a middle man.

that was probably over 10 years ago. I said years ago. I don’t sell shit, I’m not a brewer, or a source. I’m not a drug dealer or a middle man.

Then here is a candy for you good girl lol

50% OFF FOR MAY AND JUNE!

For the entire month of May and June, we will be offering our MESO friends and haters a 50% discount. Use coupon code NAPS-MESO50 in checkout to apply a 50% discount!

All discounts will apply to any full-priced items in checkout; already-discounted items, such as HGH/peptides, bulk items, or existing promotions will not apply.

Go get shopping, folks!

Code:
https://www.napsgear.org/

I wouldn’t order shit from you if it was free. I wouldn’t trust you with my information. It was shown in the past that you keep EVERYTHING and now you’ve threatened to dox people.

I'm addressing this to all the meso sources. The meso fuckguard has to be stopped. The names exposed. Addresses found and 10kg boxes of the cheapest gear sent to these fuck faced idiots to make them shut up forever.
If you managed to doxx me...
DM me.
I would love to see that.
Barely possible.

You are welcome to target me if you want, too.

You'll be good. Don't worry. I'm just having fun today. Already shit your pants cowboy? Here is a candy for you again sweety.

For the entire month of May and June, we will be offering our MESO friends and haters a 50% discount. Use coupon code NAPS-MESO50 in checkout to apply a 50% discount!

All discounts will apply to any full-priced items in checkout; already-discounted items, such as HGH/peptides, bulk items, or existing promotions will not apply.

Go get shopping, folks!

Code:

You'll be good. Don't worry. I'm just having fun today. Already shit your pants cowboy? Here is a candy for you again sweety.

Go get shopping, folks!

Code:
you reek of desperation

Go get shopping, folks!

Code:
I'd rather order from black roids than this clown.