Project Get Shredded 2021 - Win $160,000 in CASH prizes!

This was a good tidbit too. For the guys that don't know CBS, he's very handy with computers and the older guys here can tell you he knows his stuff.

“There you go MESO.”?????
Oh, no no buddy, do not address to meso members in hopes for support you little hysterical bitch because I’m addressing my words into your face. And fuck yourself was exclusively yours and your tribe members. Do not appeal to all meso members because not everyone lives to hate.

Idiot, I took a break and spent some of the best time of my life traveling and enjoying time with my family on exotic islands. What have you been doing for the past 4 years? Shut the Fuck up! One vial of overcooked tren in 2013 is all you have on us? Fuck you again! A vial of tren can theoretically be burnt once in 17 years out of dozes of brands and thousands of batches. Mr Stupidity.

Look at our website. It’s a community of over 600k members. Dozens of popular brands shipped by manufacturers from Asia, Europe, US Domestic. Promotion tools, loyalty credits, 50% product of the week discounts, quantity discounts, rewards program and many more. All come from well established brands who drop ship direct to our customers. Dozes of brands. You hear me?
Stop talking on behalf of meso community. Exclude the “US” nobody gave you the right to speak like that.

My favourite part is “you did nothing to correct the sins of your past.” Fuck you #3 and who the Fuck are you to talk about my sins moron? Look at how our website has improved. The product range, the delivery time, the customer service, the payment processing speed. You are just a stupid hater that does not want to see the truth of 2021 and lives with a burnt tren from 2013 memories but most likely the tribes agenda. Meso idiot#1 is officially your name now.
You already committed suicide here and now you're digging the hole deeper.

Physical threats and threats of harm are prohibited.

Lol let's count overprotective idiots in the meso UG section. Right now there are officially 2 overprotective morons out of 76k members community. TrennedOutLunatic is officially #2 idiot. You don't like the competition to your buthtub labs don't you. You are enjoying frying up sources pretending there is a group of "you" the meso watch guard. Does this bring some kind of satisfaction to your poor lives. Well, take a flying fuck you fuckguard!!!

You fucktard didn't even bother to compare the BM labs. There are at least 4-5 of them. The results you are posting is from the BM made in Europe. The one that is on our website is blistered amps and a box shaped package. This one is the original India version from 1998.

You don't bother checking all the lab tests of Pharmaqo, Para, Geneza don't you? This is a complete ignorance and not hidden agenda anymore. You don't realize how huge these labs are and how many times third-party tested they were. Show me a perfect lab that didn't make any mistakes during decades of operation. An ignorant fuck what you are!

I'm addressing this to all the meso sources. The meso fuckguard has to be stopped. The names exposed. Addresses found and 10kg boxes of the cheapest gear sent to these fuck faced idiots to make them shut up forever.

You are not improving meso, you are the infection if this board. You have allowed a lot of sources come here by praising them and get away with members money.

Rabid fucks need to be vaccinated and isolated.

Lol let's count overprotective idiots in the meso UG section. Right now there are officially 2 overprotective morons out of 76k members community. TrennedOutLunatic is officially #2 idiot. You don't like the competition to your buthtub labs don't you. You are enjoying frying up sources pretending there is a group of "you" the meso watch guard. Does this bring some kind of satisfaction to your poor lives. Well, take a flying fuck you fuckguard!!!

You fucktard didn't even bother to compare the BM labs. There are at least 4-5 of them. The results you are posting is from the BM made in Europe. The one that is on our website is blistered amps and a box shaped package. This one is the original India version from 1998.

You don't bother checking all the lab tests of Pharmaqo, Para, Geneza don't you? This is a complete ignorance and not hidden agenda anymore. You don't realize how huge these labs are and how many times third-party tested they were. Show me a perfect lab that didn't make any mistakes during decades of operation. An ignorant fuck what you are!

I'm addressing this to all the meso sources. The meso fuckguard has to be stopped. "I'm addressing this to all the meso sources. The meso fuckguard has to be stopped. The names exposed. Addresses found and 10kg boxes of the cheapest gear sent to these fuck faced idiots to make them shut up forever.

You are not improving meso, you are the infection if this board. You have allowed a lot of sources come here by praising them and get away with members money.

Ok, fair enough.

Two overprotective idiots. Fine.

Zero fans of Naps.

There you go.

I'm sure you're not threatening to dox anyone here.

@Millard Baker kindly refer to paragraph 4 in @naps post above. He is suggesting that sources "The names exposed. Addresses found and 10kg boxes of the cheapest gear sent to these fuck faced idiots to make them shut up forever." I angered him by posting an old picture of "motor oil" Tren that is available multiple places online to warn current members of the potential harm in ordering from this "source".

Last edited:

I'm addressing this to all the meso sources. The meso fuckguard has to be stopped. The names exposed. Addresses found and 10kg boxes of the cheapest gear sent to these fuck faced idiots to make them shut up forever.

fuck off

Ok, fair enough.

Two overprotective idiots. Fine.

Zero fans of Naps.

There you go.

I'm sure you're not threatening to dox anyone here.

@Millard kindly refer to paragraph 4 in @naps post above. He is suggesting that sources "The names exposed. Addresses found and 10kg boxes of the cheapest gear sent to these fuck faced idiots to make them shut up forever." I angered him by posting an old picture of "motor oil" Tren that is available multiple places online to warn current members of the potential harm in ordering from this "source".

Mummy mummy I hurt my toe!!

GIF by Super Deluxe

Lol let's count overprotective idiots in the meso UG section.
I am mostly in the homebrewing section. Dumbfuck.
Right now there are officially 2 overprotective morons out of 76k members community.
Overprotective?
You sell junk.
This is borderline protective. Let alone overprotective.
I hope my guy hasn't thrown away the parapharma tren ace(totally recent batch).
It goes public.
He still has the sealed parapharma boldenone though. I will try to take a picture of the floaters.
You didn't mention anything about that,did you?

TrennedOutLunatic is officially #2 idiot. You don't like the competition to your buthtub labs don't you. You are enjoying frying up sources pretending there is a group of "you" the meso watch guard. Does this bring some kind of satisfaction to your poor lives. Well, take a flying fuck you fuckguard!!!
My pleasure. I get the second place.
Competition?
I am a brewer, idiot.
Frying up sources? I fried zero sources that played right and respected the board,unlike you.
Please provide proof of me having done the opposite. I am waiting and I will apologize.

As for my poor life..forget about it man,forget about it....
source.gif
You've got absolutely no idea.

Idc.
Proof? Or you're just gonna be spitting random shit?
No. I do not. Because a lab,is not only the quality of the gear it sells. Retard.
Pharmaqo is a disgrace. Even with the best results,it's a disgrace.
Para,I hope my guy still has the vial.
Did I speak about Geneza?
Don't put words in my mouth imbecile and learn to read.
I don't speak about stuff I don't know shit about.
Proves further how fucking retarded you are.
Huge? Who gives a single shit if they are Huge.
Huge means nothing. They may be Huge and sell junk. It's not me who's ignorant it seems.

There is no perfect lab with perfect results always.
It is all about handling of mistakes. And pharmaqo sucks dick at handling mistakes.
Absolutely oblivious. And there were also bad results.
Yes. They are exposed. Para pharma. Pharmaqo. BM. Fuck you.
Addresses found? Please enlighten me?
Are you on a meth binge?
If you are referring to me, you've made yourself look like a joke in the eyes of every single member of meso.
Oh,and show me who I praised.
I am vaccinated. AstraZeneca.
Pure fucking fire.
Still rolling.

244b0ed3bfa4bd409e39d76d30d3af1b.png

The heat is on!!!!

NapsGear is collabing with our industry’s top performing pharma manufactures to offer a buffet of cash prizes that will electrify the community! With the combined $160,000 from the contributing sponsors, our first prize winner is going to take home $30,000!

There are 25 prize spots to win from!
Project Get Shredded 2021 is breaking new ground! No online contest has ever come close to something like this.

Head this way now and register!

Code:
 https://www.napsgear.org/get_shredded.php?year=2021

The heat is on!!!!

NapsGear is collabing with our industry’s top performing pharma manufactures to offer a buffet of cash prizes that will electrify the community! With the combined $160,000 from the contributing sponsors, our first prize winner is going to take home $30,000!

Project Get Shredded 2021 is breaking new ground! No online contest has ever come close to something like this.

Code:
Know that any info that you provide to the website may not be secure!

The heat is on!!!!

Code:
It's time..

Fuck you, you pos selective scammer who keeps information from every single person who buys from you. Meso is harm reduction, you need to be stopped.
Look at Naps history. The only time I ever got my money taken was from Naps years ago.
do not order from this scamming piece of shit