PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Haha chill bro, not bashing.
What I think xmad and myself are saying or at least myself, is plastic is permiable to air even if air tight. Plastic itself breathes. So yes it will hold water, but air will infiltrate through the plastic itself.
Think of a balloon that eventually deflates, it's not leaking through a hole but the latex itself.
Something to do with the molecular makeup of glass and metal, more tightly packed, or not as reactive(more stable)
I'm talking out my ass now, not my area of expertise. But I do know hydroscopic subtsances are best stored in glass or metal.
Hope this helps. No one wants to see wasted raws!:)

D10
Nah all good bro I didn’t think that. I realized that my first post was kinda vague so I just wanted to be clear.

@XmadXscientist
@Diesel10
Let me clarify. I said badass Tupperware meaning the ones that have the gasket and locks on it. My ass they don’t seal. You can fill them with water and turn them over and they won’t leak. As for the plastic baggies I meant the ones that the raws come in. This way if the dry packs came into contact with the raws there is a barrier between the two.

Can you post a pic? I’ve been looking for a giant container that seals. Sometimes I make a ton of orals with filler but don’t use it all and will stick it in a bag in a half gallon mason jar, but those take up too much space and I’m trying to condense.

B3D3863E-D49C-41CC-B962-E4E7EC8F7079.png
Can you post a pic? I’ve been looking for a giant container that seals. Sometimes I make a ton of orals with filler but don’t use it all and will stick it in a bag in a half gallon mason jar, but those take up too much space and I’m trying to condense.
Lots of different sizes. Airtight and water tight. I do have to agree with you guys from earlier. I was thinking more along the lines of multiple packs of raws. Throw them in to a container like this with some dry packs and good to go.

So most likely from china and possibly the same stuff that every other ugl uses?
It all comes from China. There are only a handful of factories that actually produce raws. What every UGL uses is different though. They all have the ability to cut the raw for better profitability, not that all of them do this...

It all comes from China. There are only a handful of factories that actually produce raws. What every UGL uses is different though. They all have the ability to cut the raw for better profitability, not that all of them do this...
I'm sure India produces some that finds its way ober to the US as well, but I'd say the lions share comes from china

C3854861-4592-4C50-ADC4-DADF2E932011.png 6431DB56-EBAB-4B4F-8440-CB127C08C2B2.png Would like as many opinions as i can get because i’m stumped. Not sure if the error is on my end or what but started self trt on ppl test e 200mg once a week (monday’s) and on week 6 did bloodwork. test came to 1090 estradiol 81.7. Lowered the dose to 150mg split 2x (mon and thur) went for another 6 weeks just got my results in today and now test shows 1106 with estradiol 91.8. Any advice/thoughts greatly appreciated. i’ll post both labs.

View attachment 91403 View attachment 91404 Would like as many opinions as i can get because i’m stumped. Not sure if the error is on my end or what but started self trt on ppl test e 200mg once a week (monday’s) and on week 6 did bloodwork. test came to 1090 estradiol 81.7. Lowered the dose to 150mg split 2x (mon and thur) went for another 6 weeks just got my results in today and now test shows 1106 with estradiol 91.8. Any advice/thoughts greatly appreciated. i’ll post both labs.
I’m not as well versed as others on this subject but something to consider would be when was the test done when you pinned on Monday’s and when was the test done when you pinned mon/thurs. it could have something to do with the peaks and valleys from the shot timing.

I’m not as well versed as others on this subject but something to consider would be when was the test done when you pinned on Monday’s and when was the test done when you pinned mon/thurs. it could have something to do with the peaks and valleys from the shot timing.
when i was doing once a week i took the test before i pinned monday morning. when i split the dose i took the next test on wednesday morning.

View attachment 91403 View attachment 91404 Would like as many opinions as i can get because i’m stumped. Not sure if the error is on my end or what but started self trt on ppl test e 200mg once a week (monday’s) and on week 6 did bloodwork. test came to 1090 estradiol 81.7. Lowered the dose to 150mg split 2x (mon and thur) went for another 6 weeks just got my results in today and now test shows 1106 with estradiol 91.8. Any advice/thoughts greatly appreciated. i’ll post both labs.

What's the error?
You will see some different numbers if you split it vs one shot . And injection timing and blood draw will show some difference.

I'm on 200, split 100/100 and see about 1100ish . Sometimes it's 1180.

You need to address your e2 . Don't crash it, but youre probably holding some water and your bp is probably high or high. Try .25 adex once a week and retest. 40 is my e2 sweet zone...BP is good, water is good, feel good, not crying at movies =_=