PurplePandaLabs Raw source

What's the error?
You will see some different numbers if you split it vs one shot . And injection timing and blood draw will show some difference.

I'm on 200, split 100/100 and see about 1100ish . Sometimes it's 1180.

You need to address your e2 . Don't crash it, but youre probably holding some water and your bp is probably high or high. Try .25 adex once a week and retest. 40 is my e2 sweet zone...BP is good, water is good, feel good, not crying at movies =_=
appreciate the response. this is my first experience with trt myself so i was unaware of the numbers varying. i assumed if you lowered the dose the test and e2 numbers would drop. I need to get on adex asap. Hope ppl can pull through for me. is he still giving discounts on bloodwork postings?

appreciate the response. this is my first experience with trt myself so i was unaware of the numbers varying. i assumed if you lowered the dose the test and e2 numbers would drop. I need to get on adex asap. Hope ppl can pull through for me. is he still giving discounts on bloodwork postings?

E2 conversion varys from person to person so much . What I do not know is how estrogen reacts when you lower the test dose, how long it stays high? I cannot answer that for you.

I do know some anti aging clinics do 1mg of adex eod which, to me, seems WAY too high. Adex has it's own side effects. It will take a while to find that sweet spot .Be sure to monitor your blood pressure.

Question for phentermine users,

Do you get water retention in feet ankles?
Someone close to me used to get a script for 37.5mg phenertmine from doctor. Now is using 50mg ug and getting swollen feet, never had any problems on pharm grade.
Looking for some users experiences please.

D10

Question for phentermine users,

Do you get water retention in feet ankles?
Someone close to me used to get a script for 37.5mg phenertmine from doctor. Now is using 50mg ug and getting swollen feet, never had any problems on pharm grade.
Looking for some users experiences please.

D10
I'm pretty sure I have done those 50mg your talking about and they didn't do that to me about 6 months ago feel free to pm me if you want to discuss it.

Yes still give 75$ store credit just email purplepandalabs@protonmail.com
Just tried to place an order NO GO. Do these guys have a min?
100$ minimum

So I'm running PPLs tren-e that i brewed up. Ive been cruising on 150mg tren b4 the cycle im on now. I started 150test/300tren/500primo 3 weeks ago. Im not seeing any visual results yet with tren. I figured since i was already on 150mg that it wouldn't take long to get fully saturated with 300mg. I upped the dose to 400mg this week. Hoping next week i start seeing some changes. Some sides im having are high bp and insomnia, and suppressed appetite. Ive never ran over 200mg of tren so this is a big step for me but kinda disappointing that i haven't seen any change at all. Im Also cutting. Went from 2800 to 2300 in 3 weeks n dropped 5lbs. Im not looking hard or dry and im sitting at 15% bf.Should i be more patient or what?

So I'm running PPLs tren-e that i brewed up. Ive been cruising on 150mg tren b4 the cycle im on now. I started 150test/300tren/500primo 3 weeks ago. Im not seeing any visual results yet with tren. I figured since i was already on 150mg that it wouldn't take long to get fully saturated with 300mg. I upped the dose to 400mg this week. Hoping next week i start seeing some changes. Some sides im having are high bp and insomnia, and suppressed appetite. Ive never ran over 200mg of tren so this is a big step for me but kinda disappointing that i haven't seen any change at all. Im Also cutting. Went from 2800 to 2300 in 3 weeks n dropped 5lbs. Im not looking hard or dry and im sitting at 15% bf.Should i be more patient or what?
There are so many factors here ...
diet ?
Traninng ?
Its only been 3 weeks

I'm running home brew tren-e. 400mg/wk low dose test and mast-e 600mg/wk

Tren is doing it for me, no question.
I'm eating at maintenance and above on occasion an belly fat is shrinking fast. Strong as fuck, just pulled 500lb deadlift yesterday!!!!
My first time with tren-e, can't say it's any worse better then pellet tren I've brewed in the past.
3 weeks is a little soon. IMO

My 2¢ Hope it helps.

D10

I'm running home brew tren-e. 400mg/wk low dose test and mast-e 600mg/wk

Tren is doing it for me, no question.
I'm eating at maintenance and above on occasion an belly fat is shrinking fast. Strong as fuck, just pulled 500lb deadlift yesterday!!!!
My first time with tren-e, can't say it's any worse better then pellet tren I've brewed in the past.
3 weeks is a little soon. IMO

My 2¢ Hope it helps.

D10

Thanks bro. How much longer do you think till it hits me?

The enanthate ester is generally accepted as "kicking in" around week 4-5
When pulling bloods to check test levels while running test e or c, 4 weeks in generally the accepted minimum time on. Tren e would be no different.

D10