PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Well I hope that's not the case and you get good product.
I have some serotosim definitely the real stuff.
the serostim is great (thought you were talking about the chinese pharma), and he's a great supplier, go waaay back with him,but it's very painful too the checkbook.

I'd like to try ace sometime but im worried about getting the cough everytime its pinned. Plus the ed pinning would get old.
When I did it I never got the cough. Make sure to pin the delts and quads too. Having 6 different places to pin on a cycle like that is great

the serostim is great (thought you were talking about the chinese pharma), and he's a great supplier, go waaay back with him,but it's very painful too the checkbook.
Yeah it's definitely not real affordable no doubt I haven't ever bought any Chinese pharma I have access to it but never tried it.
I switched from serotosim to meditrope I'm currently running them and saving the other.

Hmm.. I feel like my cycle needs a kick in the ass. Maybe I should push the tren to 600
My first real cycle was 600/600 tren e and test e. It was early in my aas use and I may be over glorifying it in my head but that cycle was some serious gains and strength. Have played around a lot since but this winter I plan to do a similar cycle all because I thought it was one of the best. At 6 weeks in you are right there to start some serious gains. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed in the end. Assuming you are going at least 12 weeks.

My first real cycle was 600/600 tren e and test e. It was early in my aas use and I may be over glorifying it in my head but that cycle was some serious gains and strength. Have played around a lot since but this winter I plan to do a similar cycle all because I thought it was one of the best. At 6 weeks in you are right there to start some serious gains. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed in the end. Assuming you are going at least 12 weeks.
Thanks for your input. I was thinking it might just be a timing issue as well. 12 weeks is about what I was planning. I'm still thinking that E probably should be dosed heavier than A so I'm gonna make sure I'm getting 550 to 600 mg ew. On the ace I was only at about 400.

So I'm running PPLs tren-e that i brewed up. Ive been cruising on 150mg tren b4 the cycle im on now. I started 150test/300tren/500primo 3 weeks ago. Im not seeing any visual results yet with tren. I figured since i was already on 150mg that it wouldn't take long to get fully saturated with 300mg. I upped the dose to 400mg this week. Hoping next week i start seeing some changes. Some sides im having are high bp and insomnia, and suppressed appetite. Ive never ran over 200mg of tren so this is a big step for me but kinda disappointing that i haven't seen any change at all. Im Also cutting. Went from 2800 to 2300 in 3 weeks n dropped 5lbs. Im not looking hard or dry and im sitting at 15% bf.Should i be more patient or what?

Enanthate and Cypionate esters should be given a minimum of 4 weeks before making any determination, IMO.

Thanks for your input. I was thinking it might just be a timing issue as well. 12 weeks is about what I was planning. I'm still thinking that E probably should be dosed heavier than A so I'm gonna make sure I'm getting 550 to 600 mg ew. On the ace I was only at about 400.
I can’t go above 400 on tren a and to be honest you probably don’t need that much more. I think if you go to 600 on the E I think you’ll be happy. With 6 more weeks to go plus the length of time for it to leave your body should give you some good results.

I saw the Tren convo between @Diesel10 and @LooneyTuned so I wanted to get y'alls opinion on this:
I've been on Tren E for almost six weeks, monday will be six weeks exactly. I started feeling it mentally on day 30 and the physical effects are starting, increased strength, sweating and increased libido. I've ran one tren cycle before and it was acetate. I'm not feeling quite as alpha or whatever as I did on the ace. Maybe it's too early for that but I'm curious what your experiences are and if you think that a cycle with Enanthate is much different than a cycle of Acetate.
Tren e and tren a are 2 different worlds for me

Can you elaborate? I'm curious what differences you notice
Tren e is sides in a bottle heart burn , night sweats , mental it makes me lose my fucking mind and i can’t eat ... Iv ran 400 tren e and it fucks me off bad .... I’ve taken ace up to 700 mg week 100 mg Ed and was better off ... im running 500 mg of ace right now and feel amazing ...

Tren e is sides in a bottle heart burn , night sweats , mental it makes me lose my fucking mind and i can’t eat ... Iv ran 400 tren e and it fucks me off bad .... I’ve taken ace up to 700 mg week 100 mg Ed and was better off ... im running 500 mg of ace right now and feel amazing ...

Lol
It's funny you say that about not eating, I've been having hard time getting food down recently.
I expected the normal appetite suppression from tren, but I could always just force feed.
But lately it's like I'm on a bulk trying to force that six thousandth calorie down.

D10

So far the sides have been much easier to deal with on E than they were on A. Insomnia hasn't hit yet and night sweats are nothing like they were on A. My temper hasn't been very bad either. Last time I was angry all day every day while at work and the mental sides were something else. This is overall just a far less intense experience than the acetate was. I'm definitely gonna bump up the dosage but I'm also wondering how much the test dosage affects all of this.

I’m the opposite. Tren e only side was some badass night sweats. Tren a was temper high BP no appetite. I will say though the tren a I brewed was the first time I took a pin of something and “felt” it. The first three pins were absolutely amazing. I felt just shy of euphoric. It’s hard to explain but all I can say is it was the best good mood life is great feeling without feeling fucked up like on X or something. Each pin was less after that but damn that first one was great. I recently ruined a whole batch of tren a but I’ll definitely be getting more soon. Good thing I still have what I need to finish my upcoming blast.

So far the sides have been much easier to deal with on E than they were on A. Insomnia hasn't hit yet and night sweats are nothing like they were on A. My temper hasn't been very bad either. Last time I was angry all day every day while at work and the mental sides were something else. This is overall just a far less intense experience than the acetate was. I'm definitely gonna bump up the dosage but I'm also wondering how much the test dosage affects all of this.

I find I get great results on tren e with basically no sides but I'm impatient and frontload it with tren a for the first three weeks.

I do find that tren a i feels like it has more of an unstable feel to it and I really like it but I like the twice a week injections of tren e more.

That's weird because tren a is the opposite for me that's why u prefer e because it has less sides for me. I just started using tren e 600, mast e, and test cyp. I'll be posting bloods on it in about 6 weeks

Sponsors

Latest posts