PurplePandaLabs Raw source

The enanthate ester is generally accepted as "kicking in" around week 4-5
When pulling bloods to check test levels while running test e or c, 4 weeks in generally the accepted minimum time on. Tren e would be no different.

D10

I understand but i was already cruising on 150mg of tren-e. Would it still take 4 Weeks to go from 150 to 300? I thought it would kick in faster.

Last edited:
been doing lots and lots and lots of reasarch on hgh in the last few months.
as it turns out, the underdosed hgh he was selling at 6 iu's per vial with good purity was actually pretty good in terms of chinese generic hgh.
But the thing that cracks me up, is much counterfeit pharma hgh is out there. This source could probably do fine selling it as long as he gets his own independent testing done

as it turns out, the underdosed hgh he was selling at 6 iu's per vial with good purity was actually pretty good in terms of chinese generic hgh.
But the thing that cracks me up, is much counterfeit pharma hgh is out there. This source could probably do fine selling it as long as he gets his own independent testing done

That's why I asked if they were going to try again.

Get testing done and sell it as what the tests say it is.

Yet on the other hand they could just deal with those whom make the greytop they always tested well without a doubt.
The blacktops that were going around too.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. probably didn't even see my question.

Yet on the other hand they could just deal with those whom make the greytop they always tested well without a doubt.

I'd still want to see random independent testing of those as well. it's a brutal business.

What has your research turned up about ansomone and jintropin hgh, I was thinking if giving one of those a try.

I saw the Tren convo between @Diesel10 and @LooneyTuned so I wanted to get y'alls opinion on this:
I've been on Tren E for almost six weeks, monday will be six weeks exactly. I started feeling it mentally on day 30 and the physical effects are starting, increased strength, sweating and increased libido. I've ran one tren cycle before and it was acetate. I'm not feeling quite as alpha or whatever as I did on the ace. Maybe it's too early for that but I'm curious what your experiences are and if you think that a cycle with Enanthate is much different than a cycle of Acetate.

I saw the Tren convo between @Diesel10 and @LooneyTuned so I wanted to get y'alls opinion on this:
I've been on Tren E for almost six weeks, monday will be six weeks exactly. I started feeling it mentally on day 30 and the physical effects are starting, increased strength, sweating and increased libido. I've ran one tren cycle before and it was acetate. I'm not feeling quite as alpha or whatever as I did on the ace. Maybe it's too early for that but I'm curious what your experiences are and if you think that a cycle with Enanthate is much different than a cycle of Acetate.

What dose of test are you using? I think the lower the test the less mental tren sides u get.

I saw it bud there's something in the works but I don't want to jump the gun and say something to soon.
I actually have a shit load of the black tops and like them.
There's no real options for testing gh at the moment I would love to have mine tested.

Tren E sucks compared to ace I really didn't like E but ace I love.

About 200mg of test and 450 - 550mg of tren. I'm also on 600 mg of Mast E.

Pretty much same cycle I'm doing now. Other then night sweats, I don't get many sides. I try to keep a reasonable dose also. I've had very good results with tren ace at 500mg or less per week.

Remember the enanthate ester is larger than acetate ester, 500mg tren e has less hormone than 500mg tren a

D10

Pretty much same cycle I'm doing now. Other then night sweats, I don't get many sides. I try to keep a reasonable dose also. I've had very good results with tren ace at 500mg or less per week.

Remember the enanthate ester is larger than acetate ester, 500mg tren e has less hormone than 500mg tren a

D10
Hmm.. I feel like my cycle needs a kick in the ass. Maybe I should push the tren to 600

Back