PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Tren e is sides in a bottle heart burn , night sweats , mental it makes me lose my fucking mind and i can’t eat ... Iv ran 400 tren e and it fucks me off bad .... I’ve taken ace up to 700 mg week 100 mg Ed and was better off ... im running 500 mg of ace right now and feel amazing ...
That's me I never had heartburn on ace but tren e was terrible I would wake up sweating and choking on that indigestion.
Only side effects of ace was getting a short fuse for stupidity.

That's weird because tren a is the opposite for me that's why u prefer e because it has less sides for me. I just started using tren e 600, mast e, and test cyp. I'll be posting bloods on it in about 6 weeks

Same for me.

Tren e...night sweats and increased aggression.
Tren a...buckle up for the rollercoaster of assholery!

I find I get great results on tren e with basically no sides but I'm impatient and frontload it with tren a for the first three weeks.

I do find that tren a i feels like it has more of an unstable feel to it and I really like it but I like the twice a week injections of tren e more.
If you are running a cycle with tren e how much do you normally run. Based on what you are running how are you front loading the tren a.

I honestly think there's something wrong with my tren-e. Especially considering i was already cruising on 150mg of it. I should have seen some change in 2 weeks Not 4. I look smaller and i haven't seen any change. No crazy veins or muscle fullness. Nothing. This is my first time running more than 200mg. Im running 400mg i expected drastic changes.

Lookin natty af

1ZJhhdl.jpg

1ZJhhdl

I honestly think there's something wrong with my tren-e. Especially considering i was already cruising on 150mg of it. I should have seen some change in 2 weeks Not 4. I look smaller and i haven't seen any change. No crazy veins or muscle fullness. Nothing. This is my first time running more than 200mg. Im running 400mg i expected drastic changes.

Lookin natty af

1ZJhhdl
200 to 400mg with ent isn't going to produce drastic change specially in a couple weeks.
And you say you have been cruising on it for how long?

Lookin natty af

1ZJhhdl.jpg

1ZJhhdl
Its not magic its tren

I keep reading around how 300-400mg of tren e does wonders for people.
It's a good tool no doubt.
If you were looking for more kick then you should have went with ace.
The tren e will do it's thing but it takes time.
Ace I usually feel within 2 weeks but tren e I felt nothing but heart burn but you will notice the effect after a while you will get vascular and harder unless you diet and training are off then you wouldn't notice as much.

People make it sound like it is lol.
It's probably ace your reading about there's a big difference between the two for me at least
If I run tren it's going to be ace they are night and day difference between them to me.
If you can handle eod pinning run some test p and tren ace probably be a little more pip than normal but it has a punch that long esters don't.
I like running sust with tren ace also.

Sponsors

Latest posts