PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Explain....

You are interchanging the measurement of weight and volume.

Why are you weighing your finished product? The only scale weighing will be of the powder.

Stop cruising on Tren!!! A bit of controversy whether it is or not but Tren is very toxic to the kidneys. When you get my age you’ll wish you used it sparingly.

I wasn't saying that something was wrong with the raws. I haven't had a problem with any so far. Actually a buddy of mine is on the same stuff and having a way better experience than mine. I think it's one of the other reasons I mentioned.

Thats fine but U mentioned the exact same thing I did. That your not feeling it and that u feel very lethargic.

Thats fine but U mentioned the exact same thing I did. That your not feeling it and that u feel very lethargic.
It's not uncommon to feel that way on tren. I only waited 4 months between cycles and I think that might be one of the reasons. I don't know the exact reason but I just don't think it's the raws

I'm done arguing with u @PurplePandaLabs Rep.

Ur a joke. I'll let the other members here decide what they want.

U have no answer to my question because u cant answer it. U know I'm right.

Nice chattin wit u

Nobody is arguing..
But I’ll point out 2.5 years is not a long time, by everyone’s standers.
Example is.. I was in my garage the other day and noticed a pair of pants folded sitting on a shelf.. they were my sons moms pants.. We split 10 years ago.. Or as some might say, almost yesterday..
Point being, people are trying to help you, some longtime vets.. nobody here benefits in arguing with you, that includes Ppl.

It's not uncommon to feel that way on tren. I only waited 4 months between cycles and I think that might be one of the reasons. I don't know the exact reason but I just don't think it's the raws
I thought it might just be me, but every time I run tren it’s different in some way. I mean I can get, say 6 vials, from the same batch and lab and run 3 on one cycle and have one experience. Then run the other 3 at a later cycle and have a totally different feel to it.
I just believe different things come into play each time. Diet, my mood set, ect.
Or maybe it is just me lol.

And since u want to bring up old shit...

The first order I got from you guys was painful as shit and couldnt even run a cycle without being in pain everyday of the week from the pip/inflamation your finished gear caused.

Your girl vicky sent me a replacement in gso instead of mig or whatever the hell u were using b4. Still painful as shit. Sent it to a friend and said it was painful and caused swelling and redness.

My last order which coincidentally was the one that I'm complaining now with the tren. The shipping froze for like a week and half with out any update. As soon as I sent u a msg about it updated that same day. Funny coincidence. I wonder where u got that tren from and somehow updatedthat tracking quick af.

If you’re that unhappy why do you keep coming back to order. There are plenty of other places you can go.

It all makes sense now, he's the same guy who weighed powder, oil bb, and ba.
He insisted he was right then too. :rolleyes:

Get this, the meso community tried to educate him back then too that it's not the proper way to measure ingredients.

For the record, anybody new to brewing.

Do Not weigh your oil and other liquid ingredients, only weigh powder.

Weigh powder (in grams), but everything else should be measured (in mililiters) using graduated cylinder or syringes for small amounts.

Any other brew questions check out the home brew section of meso.

D10

Lolol at this shit. Took some time away from the internet, Come back to find the resident Einstein still at it. Keep on truckin folks :D

Weigh powder (in grams), but everything else should be measured (in mililiters) using graduated cylinder or syringes for small amounts.

Any other brew questions check out the home brew section of meso.

D10
I mean if you really wanted to you can weigh it and then use some formulas to convert it around and you'll be fine.
Snopes sais 0/10 lyre lier pants on hire

I've actually never weighed oil to see how close it is,...... but then again I've never needed to know.

One thing I'm sure of.......
take a milk jug of water,
a milk jug of whole milk,
a milk jug of diesel fuel

Bet a whole lot of money they all weigh different amounts.

It's this thing called science, no wait density,.....ummm, shit what do I know,... I lift heavy weights for fun!:cool:

D10

Code:
https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/liquids-densities-d_743.html

Liquids are measured by volume when brewing. You could in theory do a little math and measure by weight but I ask why add another layer of work to something that's so easily done without adding another potential point of failure?

Smarter not harder dudes

I've actually never weighed oil to see how close it is,...... but then again I've never needed to know.

One thing I'm sure of.......
take a milk jug of water,
a milk jug of whole milk,
a milk jug of diesel fuel

Bet a whole lot of money they all weigh different amounts.

It's this thing called science, no wait density,.....ummm, shit what do I know,... I lift heavy weights for fun!:cool:

D10

You're wrong. Weigh each ingredient individually and ull get the same finished product as if u measured. Measure 6ml of ba in a syringe and drop it in a breaker on a gram scale and it will be 6g....idiot

Last edited:
You're wrong. Weigh each ingredient individually and ull get the same finished product as if u measured. Measure 6ml of ba in a syringe and drop it in a breaker on a gram scale and it will be 6g....idiot
Sorry dude thats completely wrong though . I understand your scale has a milliliter function but its just a guesstimate more or less .. It is just a feature some scales have that assumes the density of what you are measuring is the same as water . It's not meant to be used for precise measurements ...

Edit: and if your scale weighs out 6ml to exactly 6g get a new scale because your scale is broke because everything in your brrw wpuld have to have the same exact density of 1g/ml for that to be true ... thats is why oil floats on water because its density is less than 1g/ml(density of water) ;)

Last edited:
The density of BA is 1.044 g/cm³ or 1.044 grams per ml. The math doesn't add up.

On a side note, I'm running PPL Tren A and it's working like it should. Never had an issue with the quality of their raws.

Sorry dude thats completely wrong though . I understand your scale has a milliliter function but its just a guesstimate more or less .. It is just a feature some scales have that assumes the density of what you are measuring is the same as water . It's not meant to be used for precise measurements ...

Edit: and if your scale weighs out 6ml to exactly 6g get a new scale because your scale is broke because everything in your brrw wpuld have to have the same exact density of 1g/ml for that to be true ... thats is why oil floats on water because its density is less than 1g/ml(density of water) ;)

Try it.