PurplePandaLabs Raw source

why not just brew up a new batch?

It's ok to fuck up. Everyone makes mistakes that's how we learn as people. Just apologize. Nobody will hold a grudge.

I've never heard of anybody trying to weigh a liquid in place of measuring it by volume. Not even in high school.

Syringes and pippetors are cheap.
I mean pippetors are pretty precise for the uses we are talking about and inexpensive. Why even bother with any other means?

I've read stories of guys using low dose tren with their trt. Is it ok to post links to other boards? I know one post in particular. I personally do not believe it is wise.

Maybe opt for tren ace next time instead of tren E.

You're wrong. Weigh each ingredient individually and ull get the same finished product as if u measured. Measure 6ml of ba in a syringe and drop it in a breaker on a gram scale and it will be 6g....idiot

You just had 3-4 people explain weight vs volume and you’re still going on about it?

This thread delivers...the dumbest guy on meso is making PPL look like a rockstar. Panda, is this your marketing scam? Have some moron post some nearly unbelievable dumb shit, and have your rep look like a genius? Lol

I thought it might just be me, but every time I run tren it’s different in some way. I mean I can get, say 6 vials, from the same batch and lab and run 3 on one cycle and have one experience. Then run the other 3 at a later cycle and have a totally different feel to it.
I just believe different things come into play each time. Diet, my mood set, ect.
Or maybe it is just me lol.
This is only my second time but I definitely agree. Last time I was like an animal. This time it's just not doing the same thing. I'm not getting that mental feeling that I was looking forward to

Talk all u want about me....but in the end none of u cant say my brew is underdosed if its just short of 35ml.

200/35ml tren-e
7g raw
1%ba
18%bb
The rest is oil.

This is only my second time but I definitely agree. Last time I was like an animal. This time it's just not doing the same thing. I'm not getting that mental feeling that I was looking forward to

Now that's 3 of us....hmmmmm.

How much are u running and how loong have u been on it.

I shouldnt have even have done this because I feel completely retarded now for playing this game but here ya go ...20180617_103056.jpg 20180617_103326.jpg 20180617_103414.jpg

This was castor oil it has a denisty of .955g/ml at 20°c .... it weighed .904 but this isnt usp grade oil so i dont kmow the purity or oxidation but regardless its not 1g/ml ... that doesn't make sense...

Talk all u want about me....but in the end none of u cant say my brew is underdosed if its just short of 35ml.

200/35ml tren-e
7g raw
1%ba
18%bb
The rest is oil.
It would've been over dosed in that case. If you ended up with 33ml total it'd be 212mg/ml.

Did you use heat? Or just stir It? Was it complete clear before filtering?

The problem with how you measure your ingredients is the tare function. I know when I use the tare function, i feel like its just a little bit off. The weight jumps up and down a couple times. I'm only using the tare function once, to weigh the powder. If you were using the tare function for every measurement, plus the fact that not everything has the same density, it could lead to an inaccurate product.

But even then, I can't imagine wit would be off by a ton. Assuming the raws are ok, there has to be something else going on.

It would've been over dosed in that case. If you ended up with 33ml total it'd be 212mg/ml.

The problem with how you measure your ingredients is the tare function. I know when I use the tare function, i feel like its just a little bit off. The weight jumps up and down a couple times. I'm only using the tare function once, to weigh the powder. If you were using the tare function for every measurement, plus the fact that not everything has the same density, it could lead to an inaccurate product.

But even then, I can't imagine wit would be off by a ton. Assuming the raws are ok, there has to be something else going on.

Exactly Thats what im saying. Panda said it was surely underdosed and thats why he kept goin around the question "how would it be underdosed if its just slightly under 35ml".

The discrepency would be very minimal the way i did it. Its not underdosed it shuld be slightly overdosed.

Thank u for clearing this up.

You're wrong. Weigh each ingredient individually and ull get the same finished product as if u measured. Measure 6ml of ba in a syringe and drop it in a breaker on a gram scale and it will be 6g....idiot

Yes however BB would be. 29.57 x .03 giving you .8871 ml per gram..
which is why you use volume, unless you’re really knowledgeable and great at math. And also might be why your gear is under dosed, like people are pointing out to you. So stop trying to reinvent science and listen to what people are telling you.
So the math there puts you off almost 3 ml on 30.. Which is what you came out off in your brew... But it’s really not off, it’s what you measured in weight, just not volume. So just measure your shots the same way by grams, and you’ll be fine.. or you can do it like everyone else does it, by volume!!!!

?????????
that's like saying a bucket of feathers is gonna weigh the same as a bucket of bricks.
Legit stop and think for a moment.

I shouldnt have even have done this because I feel completely retarded now for playing this game but here ya go ...View attachment 92324 View attachment 92325 View attachment 92326

This was castor oil it has a denisty of .955g/ml at 20°c .... it weighed .904 but this isnt usp grade oil so i dont kmow the purity or oxidation but regardless its not 1g/ml ... that doesn't make sense...
I think it's pretty obvious why he shouldn't use grams for his liquid measurements. But I don't think it would've lead to a totally inaccurate product. If it's 7 grams of raws, and all the other measurements are off my an ml or 2, the product shouldnt be under or over by a lot. He obviously doesnt aim for 100% accuracy.

Sorry forgot to answer ur question. Yes i did use heat but very minimal just enough to dissolve the rest of the raw. I put the beaker on level 1 and was still able to hold it with my hand at thr bottom. I made sure i didn't use too much heat cus i know tren degrades with to much heat and i didn't want it to turn that copper color The gear was crystal clear b4 and after filtering.

I think it's pretty obvious why he shouldn't use grams for his liquid measurements. But I don't think it would've lead to a totally inaccurate product. If it's 7 grams of raws, and all the other measurements are off my an ml or 2, the product shouldnt be under or over by a lot. He obviously doesnt aim for 100% accuracy.

It would only be undrrdosed if the finisjed brew was over the 35ml line on the graduated cylinder but it wasnt.

It would only be undrrdosed if the finisjed brew was over the 35ml line on the graduated cylinder but it wasnt.
I know. I'm just saying even though the way you measure things out isn't precise, it wouldn't lead to a totally inaccurate product. It would just be off by a little.

But you're gonna lose a little oil through filtering and whatecer clings to the glassware. So it being a little under should still be accurately dosed.

I shouldnt have even have done this because I feel completely retarded now for playing this game but here ya go ...View attachment 92324 View attachment 92325 View attachment 92326

Glad u did this But those 3cc syringes aren't 100% accurate cus some of the fluid gets stuck in the tip. Try with a slin pin.

No if was 200mg pure ml its would only be off 15 mg tops . Im just banging my head over the wack ass ml to mg conversion hes trying to explain into reality lmao ...

I cant really speak to the quality other than if it was crashing at 15% bb that quickly it would seem like the raws were pure enough that I cant see it being shit ? But until we can get back to testing these questionable situations it hard to say really ...

Last edited:
100ml is the bucket. Whether it's a gallon bucket or 100ml, the point is they're 2 different measurements, one volume and the other mass.

Ok well next time i will only weigh the raws...but like u said my brew is slightly off but not underdosed. So obviously theres something wrong with the raws. Cus i ain't seeing or feeln shit. And its been 5 weeks alredy.