PurplePandaLabs Raw source

@purplepandalabs can you tell me what testing is done on your peptides ? Do you test them yourself (HPLC etc) ? Am interested in Melanotan 2, PT-141, BPC157 & TB500 peptides if you have any test results ?

The company I buy them from owns their own hplc and mas spec equipment. You can always email me for the latest test report on a certain peptide

Hey guys,
Finally the last of what I've been waiting for has arrived Domestically and i want to place my order now or asap.
Anyone, have an updated discount code?
Last one I got from Holistic haven't heard from him in a lil bit.
Thx in advance again bros.
Scotty~

What’s up with the price increases in raws? NPP went up almost $1/g and I noticed both Tren ace and Raloxifene also increased.
I’ve always tried to keep my prices as competitive as I possibly can(which for raws by the gram my prices are superior compared to the other leading raws suppliers). But 100% the couple factories I buy my raws from have increased their prices on some of the more popular raws. This isn’t any sort of ruse to get my customers to pay more, it’s directly based on the price increase I’ve received. If the price of a product increased 1$ per gram then it was because I also received a 1$ increase in what I’m paying.

PPL... Restock your fucking Tren Ace Bitch!!!! Fuck almighty
Within the next week man

That was originally why I used it... I did a cycle of 600ea npp/tpp. Fantastic cycle and it worked out just as I hoped, much better reaction to the TPP than prop. It was very easy to brew also... I have a ton of it.
Did you pin MWF?
Or do you believe pp ester can be administered 2x a WK?

Did you pin MWF?
Or do you believe pp ester can be administered 2x a WK?
Sorry. I don’t mean to jump in and hijack emans answer but I’ve been doing a little reading on this and while you can do 2x a week pin because the PP ester is directly in the middle of prop and cyp. I believe the better benefit is eod or MWF to get higher blood levels that release at the exact same rate. Prop and NPP would release into the body at different times even when combined in the same pin but 2 PP compounds would release exactly at the same time making that the preferred option.

Is there Clen anywhere on the raws list and I'm over looking it ? Or is it not available....
It’s illegal here. So we don’t sell it. If you PM me I can hook you up with a vendor who sells it. But they don’t have free reships and you have to buy a minimum of 10g, which is like 10 lifetimes of Clen

recieved testosterone enanthate instead of cypionate. emailed purple panda and their claim was the warehouse must’ve been out of stock and sent me test e instead without notifying me.

once again panda rushing shit. :rolleyes: