PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Tried placing an order through email and was told western union was still closed at the moment. Hope that clears things up for people getting “failed operation”.

Any guess when it opens back up @purplepandalabs my bitcoin will be out for 3-4 weeks or so.

What it was was my western union/money gram guy got too overwhelmed with pick ups. He asked my manager who runs the website to take the two payments off the website until he caught up. But he should be good after tomorrow. He’s new at making collections, so there’s a little learning curve. But I may have to raise the minimum order for orders made with WU and MG. Because there seems to be a ridiculous amount of orders now, but all for like 100-150$. And making 30 pickups in a day is a little too difficult for my receiver

What it was was my western union/money gram guy got too overwhelmed with pick ups. He asked my manager who runs the website to take the two payments off the website until he caught up. But he should be good after tomorrow. He’s new at making collections, so there’s a little learning curve. But I may have to raise the minimum order for orders made with WU and MG. Because there seems to be a ridiculous amount of orders now, but all for like 100-150$. And making 30 pickups in a day is a little too difficult for my receiver
hopefully, people will appreciate what you are doing in taking that method of payment. It's awfully risky. If I were doing domestic business, I would only accept crypto

I mean technically crypto leaves some serious tails behind if not used right. But It’s definitely a better option than wu. But Bc of baking problems if fixed soon enough I’ll place my order using wu or such methods . Our government has been investigating crypto for a while I assume..

My bank recently blocked buying bitcoin via debit/credit, which was instant. I believe I can still buy via bank transfer, but that could take up to a week.

My bank recently blocked buying bitcoin via debit/credit, which was instant. I believe I can still buy via bank transfer, but that could take up to a week.

Why is your bank stopping you using your debit? My bank will occasionally block it but I just have to call and tell them it’s me and let me use my damn money the way I want

Why is your bank stopping you using your debit? My bank will occasionally block it but I just have to call and tell them it’s me and let me use my damn money the way I want
Nah it's some kind of change in policy.

Screenshot_20180710-083552.png

I thought it was just credit cards, but my debit card was denied recently.