PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I also use Chase and at first it was blocked as fraud but after I cleared that up I was GTG.
Every now and then Chase still blocks and I have to call fraud Dept and approve and then run transaction again. I'm yet to be flagged or otherwise prevented from buying coin

@purplepandalabs What the fuck are you sending out instead of tren-e? I'm 9 weeks in with this shitty ass raw from 300mg the first two weeks to 450mg weeks 3-7 and now 500mg from week 8 to now. There has been no change from upping the dose at all. I'm down to the last vial and theres only half of it left. This fuckin shit is bunk.

Dont ignore this post either, I know you seen my previous posts and ignored all of them.

@purplepandalabs What the fuck are you sending out instead of tren-e? I'm 9 weeks in with this shitty ass raw from 300mg the first two weeks to 450mg weeks 3-7 and now 500mg from week 8 to now. There has been no change from upping the dose at all. I'm down to the last vial and theres only half of it left. This fuckin shit is bunk.

Dont ignore this post either, I know you seen my previous posts and ignored all of them.
Send the remaining oil in for testing so you're not just a loud mouth little douche bag without evidence.

Send the
remaining oil in for testing so you're not just a loud mouth little douche bag without evidence.

I'm not paying $300 dollars to get my shit tested. I can buy a years worth of gear for that much. Not worth it. I'm taking the loss, i dont want nothing in return from Panda but this is bullshit.

Why the fuck would i make this shit up. Ive been a customer of theirs for over a year and a half now.

Seems low for 250mg/ml. Most i read about had trouble with crashing at 200mg/ml and that was with EO added.

I don't recall having to use anything special. It was only a small batch as I got sent the raws (10grams) as a free gift. Let me double check my notes when I get home.

I'm not paying $300 dollars to get my shit tested. I can buy a years worth of gear for that much. Not worth it. I'm taking the loss, i dont want nothing in return from Panda but this is bullshit.

Why the fuck would i make this shit up. Ive been a customer of theirs for over a year and a half now.

im running tren e as well and i have absolutely no issues with my raws. testing oils isnt 300 quid that GH prices. if your comes back shit you will be reimbursed

im running tren e as well and i have absolutely no issues with my raws. testing oils isnt 300 quid that GH prices. if your comes back shit you will be reimbursed

How much are you running and how long have you been on it? $300 is what the other panda rep told me to test it.

Get it tested and have a leg to stand on. Or realize it wasn't as bunk as you though. Either way it will be solved.

You are literally the only person that brews panda raws that claims underdosed.

Get it tested and have a leg to stand on. Or realize it wasn't as bunk as you though. Either way it will be solved.

You are literally the only person that brews panda raws that claims underdosed.

How much does it cost? This is the only time I had a problem with their raws. Ive brewed their test, npp, also the primo im on which I'm also now skeptical about. But cmon 500mg of tren is not something you cant notice. I'm not stupid.

I'm on 600mg of tren ace ew, homebrew panda raws at 10% od.

I don't feel anything superhuman or anything crazy. I look great, feel great and am killing it in the gym, nutritionally and am leaner and more fit at 250# than I've ever been.

I think you're reaching for some level of "insane" that's unrealistic. I just went through hell and back purchasing a house while on tren and it didn't change how I act or live my life one bit. And that's on a proven batch of ace.

Only way to know is by testing the remaining oils. If it's bunk you have solid ground to stand on. Ultimate point being is your feelings don't mean shit. Imperical evidence matters. Don't take this the wrong way but that's the way it is, especially with all the other guys saying there never had an issue with his raws.

I'm on 600mg of tren ace ew, homebrew panda raws at 10% od.

I don't feel anything superhuman or anything crazy. I look great, feel great and am killing it in the gym, nutritionally and am leaner and more fit at 250# than I've ever been.

I think you're reaching for some level of "insane" that's unrealistic. I just went through hell and back purchasing a house while on tren and it didn't change how I act or live my life one bit. And that's on a proven batch of ace.

Only way to know is by testing the remaining oils. If it's bunk you have solid ground to stand on. Ultimate point being is your feelings don't mean shit. Imperical evidence matters. Don't take this the wrong way but that's the way it is, especially with all the other guys saying there never had an issue with his raws.

Thats a lot of tren-a, shits probably bunk to if your not feeling shit, I'm not only going by feel but by appearance too. My body didnt change at all from the big jump in dosages. Plus I'm probably alot smaller than you.